Epilogue

Bold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This is actually an ending for Kyuhyun. So, there you go.

 

“Hyung, Hyung~~” Changmin whined and that caught Jaejoong’s attention because Changmin, the normally manly Shim Changmin never whined. Whining wasn’t his style.

 

“Did you just whine?” Jaejoong asked; eyes wide opened. He was looking at Changmin as if the younger was an alien or growing another head – ironic if you think.

 

Changmin nodded and whimpered again. “Hyung, there’s something wrong with Kyuhyun.” His eyes was pooling with tears, as if he’s going to outburst with tears.

 

“Kyuhyun? That almighty Cho Kyuhyun? What’s wrong with him, sweetheart?” Jaejoong asked, in such a motherly way. Yunho who noticed that Changmin was in verge of a breakdown decided to pull them into a bear hug – they looked like a big family.

 

Changmin was sobbing – well, cried a little actually but Jaejoong took it as sobbing – burying his head onto Yunho’s chest and yeah, Jaejoong felt jealous because their baby chose to hug the Appa instead of the Umma. Yunho was rubbing Changmin’s back and Junsu found it adorable that he decided to take a picture. “Mind to tell me what happened?” Yunho asked this time.

 

Changmin looked at his friends with teary eyes. “Kyuhyun, he… he changed. It feels like he’s trying to flirt with me. Or maybe, it’s not me. I don’t know.”

 

Ouh. Jaejoong smiled, remembering his encounter with the almighty Cho Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun was something. He’s a bit rare – just like Lee Donghae. Please, everyone in the school knew him. Choi Siwon had told everyone that Cho Kyuhyun was his – that Choi received some smacks from Kyuhyun afterwards. And he’s famous for being Lee Sungmin’s ex – along with Seo Joohyun. He’s attractive in his own way. Changmin found it fascinating how Kyuhyun would rather smirk than smile, or how he didn’t really like losing in game, or how he would always sleep in class, or how he didn’t really it when people – mostly Choi Siwon – beat him in Math. Changmin found him interesting like how Kyuhyun would act all matured and genius – alongside with his cocky attitude. People said that Kyuhyun was arrogant but he’s Changmin’s ideal type. Evil and unique. Kyuhyun was just like him and Changmin like that. It’s hard to find someone who’s thinking alike with you. Kyuhyun’s a pure evil who sometimes used aegyo to win over something. Changmin liked it how Kyuhyun could be so innocent when he sang during the school choir or how his eyes always sparkled when they talked about StarCraft. Evil, sly yet cute. Obviously his type.

 

But somehow, Kyuhyun changed. He became more and more like Donghae. It wasn’t that Changmin hated Donghae but he found it really disappointing when his first ideal type changed into something else – still a human but a sassy one. A diva-ish Cho Kyuhyun was just too strange. Changmin couldn’t even put a word on it. It didn’t suit Kyuhyun at all.

 

Changmin didn’t have a crush on Kyuhyun – or so he said. Kyuhyun was probably a product of attraction in his eyes. Yeah, that’s it. There’s no way he’s crushing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter