003

Bold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae was the high school sweetheart. Everyone loved him. He was loved by everyone in the school. He got lots of secret admirers, he got lots of fans. Teachers called him cute and the seniors too. He got letters and chocolate every day. Too bad, Lee Donghae was totally mad in love with no other than Lee Hyukjae. He didn’t even spare a glance towards any guys or girls. Im Yoona, the school queenka was begging for him. The foreign student – who was their senior – Sandara Park asked him out. Their sassy art teacher, Kim Heechul would be a doting teacher for Lee Donghae. Choi Siwon once asked him if they could be a couple to make Kyuhyun jealous – Kyuhyun wasn’t really fond of the idea. Was he jealous? I don’t know. He rejected them. All of them. But still, everyone loved him. I mean, who wouldn’t love that cute little guy?

 

 Kyuhyun didn’t know what’s wrong with Donghae. Hyukjae got nothing. Hyukjae wasn’t as athletic, handsome and rich as Choi Minho – that guy was crushing on Donghae way too obvious. If Kyuhyun was Donghae – the girly and sweet boy Lee Donghae – he would accept Choi Minho right away. Kyuhyun meant it when he said that he regretted about breaking up with Lee Sungmin. It turned out that Lee Sungmin was the first son to the president of a big company in South Korea. He also good in sports, he learnt martial arts. He could sing and dance well. He has a good body, cute face and cute – the was the main reason why Kyuhyun accepted him. He’s also good in bed – okay, Kyuhyun didn’t know. They never have together. That was just an assumption. The reason for their break up was Sungmin’s sense of fashion. That guy was a fashion terrorist for god’s sake!

 

Kyuhyun looked at Choi Siwon. He’s handsome; he’s nice – though sometimes he’s utterly annoying. Siwon was damn rich – his father is Hyundai President, his mother owned that famous clothing company. He’s good in academy – he was Kyuhyun’s rival. He’s good in sports, he had the manners, and he’s a gentleman. Girls would swoon over him, guys befriend with him well. Siwon was perfect. Donghae always snorted at why, just why did in the world, the perfect Choi Siwon likes Kyuhyun? Kyuhyun would snort back at him, telling Donghae that he’s not the almighty Cho Kyuhyun for any reason.

 

Talking about all of these, Kyuhyun noticed something. He knew that Donghae noticed it too and it made him worried, sickly worried of Donghae. Hyukjae had been distancing himself from the two. But why? The blonde won’t sit with them at the cafeteria. He would sit together with Choi Siwon and bunch of popular kids. He befriended with their other high school sweetheart, Kim Junsu. Donghae was sad; it didn’t go unnoticed by Kyuhyun. It was very obvious actually. Hyukjae would talk a word or two with Donghae during lessons but that’s it. Donghae didn’t be all y and sassy anymore. He didn’t even eat his lunch anymore. Kyuhyun was worried. Just why was their friendship crumbling apart? Just did Hyukjae get himself away from Kyuhyun and Donghae? He couldn’t solve it. Who’s at fault right now? He didn’t know. That’s when he noticed the lifeless eyes of Donghae. He needed to solve this. , this is Hyukjae’s fault. He and his stupidity were so going to be dead.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter