001

Bold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae groaned, running as fast as his short legs could be. It was his first day at school and he’s already late. They were going to choose desk mate today. He wanted to choose Lee Hyukjae, nobody – even if it’s the perfect Choi Siwon – could take Hyukjae from him. No, he wouldn’t let that happen. No way! Not even in a million years – well, he only had three years for high school so err, umm, never mind. Patter of footsteps could be heard as students walked through the corridor, searching for their specific classroom.

 

Donghae was looking for a certain blonde instead of his own classroom. Hyukjae was much more interesting than the shabby classroom. He grinned as he saw his favourite figure, looking attractive as usual. Hyukjae was talking with some boys, making Donghae huffed. He didn’t like it when Hyukjae talked with another people.

 

“Hyukjae.” Donghae said, voice as cold as ice.

 

“Hae! I have been looking for you. Where did you go?” Hyukjae asked. His voice was cheerful as ever.

 

It melted his poor heart. Damn, Hyukjae was looking for me?! Donghae almost jumped as he felt butterflies in his stomach. He’s blushing and he knew it. And Hyukjae putting his arms around his shoulder didn’t help it either.

 

“Your face is so red. Are you okay?” Hyukjae asked with concerned.

 

Oh my god! Lee Hyukjae is worrying about me! Oh God, please, kill me now. Donghae swore that his heart might burst soon. Dear heart, please stay strong. You still have 3 years to go and probably forever to endure this charming guy.

 

“Really? Well, I was late so I ran.” Donghae said.

 

“God, Hae. You’re already a high schooler. You gotta change that.” Hyukjae nagged, still staring at his face.

 

“Why are staring at me, huh? I know that I’m handsome and cute.”

 

“Ughh. Please. I’m a lot more handsome than you.” Hyukjae rolled his eyes.

 

“Seriously. That’s the first thing that I have to hear from both of you this year? God, it must be a bad year for me.” A voice snapped.

 

The owner of the voice was lanky – taller than Hyukjae and Donghae. He looked at the brunet and the blonde uninterestingly – He always did. Donghae pouted, looking at his direction. Kyuhyun smirked.

 

They’re best friends since elementary school, well at least for Hyukjae and Donghae. They met Kyuhyun during school. And yeah, Hyukjae was stupid for not noticing Donghae’s feeling towards him. Kyuhyun could tell it in one glance. Donghae was too obvious but maybe Hyukjae’s stupidity was more obvious than Donghae’s feeling. Or maybe, both of them were just stupid. Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. What did he do in his past life to have these two stupid best friends?

 

Both of them followed Kyuhyun towards their classr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter