Sacrifice (Part 2 of Finale)

Miracles in December
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  [CONTENTID1]PART 2 OF FINALE[/CONTENTID1] 

[CONTENTID2]Baekhyun's POV[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]I lost her like that, 5 years ago, on that day. I know that blaming myself for her death can't bring her back to me. But still I just can't stop doing that. I need to do that, I can't continue with my life like nothing happened. A tear escaped from my eye, again. Some people might think of me so low because most of them might think men shouldn't cry or do not cry. But we're humans too. We all have a heart that can feel. We've the right to cry when we're heartbroken.

"Your soul looks sad and lonely." A sudden voice made me surprised. I looked at the direction of a voice then I saw a girl.

"Who are you? And what are you talking about? My soul is what?" I asked her curiously.

She's laughing. What the! But she stopped immediately and said, "I said your soul looks sad and lonely. And who do you think I am?"

"How come I can know who you are. Please stop playing with me, I'm not in a good mood to talk and play with you miss." 

Then she smiled and sat down next to me.

"I know that Baekhyun, I know you're not okay."

"My name.... right it's Baekhyun..... How do you know my name? You also said about my soul. Are you a fortune teller or something?"

She smiled and said, "No I'm not."

"So,what are you then?"

"Don't be so shocked Baekhyun, I'm an angel." She replied my question calmly as if it was the most obvious answer in the world. 

Me? Well, no I'm not like her. My eyes didn't blink and my mouth was opening. Yes, it was opening. I took control of myself and asked her.

"Excuse me, are you kidding me or you've ah.... some mental problems? Well...I'm sorry I didn't mean to be rude miss."

"It's okay. It's not strange to feel panic after you've heard my answer. But believe me Baekhyun, I'm really an angel."

She might be an angel. She knows my name and also told that my soul looks sad and lonely. Well, she's right after all.

"Why can't you let go of the past? It's been 5 years, right Baekhyun?" 

"How do you..." 

"Because I'm an angel. It wasn't your fault Baekhyun. All humans have to die in a particular way and the situations of their death have  already written down in our Heaven and Hell since they're born. And both worlds watch people and according to their actions, they decide whether to bring them to Heaven or Hell. Taeyeon's a kind girl. I'm sure she's in Heaven now."

"You don't know exactly of her whereabouts? But you said you're....."

"Actually,I've ran away from there."

"Ran away?"

"Yes,I'm a princess of the Heaven. But well something caused me to run away from there." 

"Oh...okay uh.... Can I know your name?"

"Of course,I'm Rose.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter