Past (Part 1 of Finale)

Miracles in December
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  [CONTENTID1]PART 1 OF FINALE[/CONTENTID1] 

[CONTENTID2]Baekhyun's POV[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]I'm living in the present time but my head is full with past, the times I spent together with her. So practically, I'm living in the past.

  ~5years ago~

We're sitting at the bench of a park.

"Do you believe in love Baekhyun?" She suddenly asked.

"Love? Well,I used to believe in it." I replied emotionlessly.

"Oh. Can I know the reason?"

"My first love broke my heart."

"I'm sorry to hear that Baekhyun."

"It's not the whole story. She fell for another guy instead of me. Can you guess who he was?"

She shook her head.

"He was my ex-best friend."

"Your ex-best friend?" She asked with wide eyes.

"Yes. At first,I thought she also likes me but I was wrong. She was just pretending and in reality she was falling for my ex-best friend. Well, actually they're already lovers at that time. Almost all people knew about them. Except me. I was blinded by love. So, yes my friends also knew about them and yet they didn't tell me. They said it's because they're afraid of hurting my feelings. It was so wrong of them. I am a man but I'll tell honestly, it was still hurts. They really should have told me about them. But they didn't and I was the only one who didn't know and acted like a fool. Imagine that situation Taeyeon, I looked exactly like a fool." I sighed after a long explanation.

"How did you find out about them?" She asked softly.

"I saw them with my own eyes. I saw them walking together while holding each other's hand."

"You must feel really hurt. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked you about that." 

"It's okay Taeyeon. It's okay. I've recovered from it. But honestly after that incident, I'm afraid of falling in love again and didn't have a single friend. I couldn't trust people easily and then I changed into a cold person."

"You might change like that. I understand your feelings." She said with a unreadable expression.

"Let's just stop this conversation for now! It's starting to give me a bad mood. Where should we go now Taeyeon? Do you have any particular place in your mind?" 

"Yes,Gwanghwamun." 

"Gwanghwamun? Okay then let's go." 

 

After awhile,we arrived there. We sat silently and looked at the people who were passing by.

"Can I ask why you want to come here Taeyeon?"

"I was born here." She answered shortly and her answer made me shocked.

"You were born here? At this place?" 

"Don't be so shocked Baekhyun I can explain. Today

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter