Prologue;

Of Running in Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter




 


"You should wake up, Yoo Bin." He says softly and slowly his eyes look into hers. "Wake up now and live instead of me."
Her gaze never leaves his, she couldn't even think of blinking as he stands up and walks over to where she was standing. The room's
dimly lit yet she feels as though she can see everything so clearly. Everything's too bright, too much for her to take in. She wants to remember him, her mind says despite being so jumbled, to engrave him into her mind.

The fun they had, the tears shed and shared, the laughter that rings through their ears when they played around flashes in her mind so vividly, it feels as if everything now is a dream. He bends slightly to level their faces together.


"Close your eyes." He says softly and she realizes that there were tears in her eyes but she doesn't move to wipe them because she wants to remember all of him.

She has to.

His hand grabs onto her shoulder gently, afraid to startle her in any way, "Smile too, hmm?"

A smile spreads onto his lips and it hurts, it's like her heart is forced to shut down, it's ruining her this very moment and yet she refuses to break eye contact. She finally blinks and the tears spill from her eyes but she smiles and closes her them just like he asked.

"You're beautiful, alright? Tell the idiots I love them and I'll miss them." Something gently pokes her abdomen and she takes a shaky brea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter