Chapter final

Merry Christmas Baekhyun

Titled : Merry Christmas Baekhyun

Alone. Bored. Lifeless. Irritated, was what Chanyeol was feeling while he walked on the streets filled with.... well basically life.

Brightly colored lights decorating almost the entire street, making everything light up beautifully. Decorations filled shops. Children holding their precious presents that their parents just bought for them, wearing smiles as bright as those lights. Couples spending their time together. People, more people, lots and lots of people. Happy people.

Chanyeol didn't think he could hate Christmas as much as now. Why are people so ing happy he grumbled silently. He hated that the people around him are so happy because it just shows he's the only one suffering, miserable, heartbroken. He hated the happy Christmas songs that was blasting through the speakers enhancing the mood. He hated Christmas because this year, he no longer enjoy Christmas. And the mood around him only made his irritation grow.

As he waited for traffic light to turn green, he let out a huge breath. He remembered once, a Japanese told him that the deeper you sigh, the more years will be taken away from your life. Well he's sure now that a thousand years must be taken away from the sigh he just let out.

Honestly of ALL days, why must his boyfriend break up with him TODAY? ON CHRISTMAS? Which cruel cruel man- Oh wait his EX-Boyfriend just did.

What's worse is that his EX-boyfriend, IS HIS BOSS. It was romantic and cute at first. Subtle touches and glances when they walk past, hushed whispers of promises and dating plans while Chanyeol handed his boyfriend documents. He really thought they'd be forever. Chanyeol would've agreed to marry that man if he just popped the question. But apparently forever ended when an intern joined the company.

Kim Jongin is his name.

The moment his boyfriend looked at jongin, he knew. He knew that something will happen. A gut feeling you can say, but really, from the way his boyfriend scanned his eyes from jongin's face down to his legs and up again to his eyes? Even a blind man would've known what was his boyfriend doing. And if the eye-ing wasn't enough hint, then surely

" Hi, welcome to Do Corp. Hope you'll like it here. Say do you want to have lunch together? To welcome you to the team. Of course, everyone will be going. "

should be a clear enough hint. He even got the nerve to wink.

To say Chanyeol was furious that day would be an understatement. Glaring at his boss / boyfri- EX-boyfriend didn't seem to work so he chose the silent treatment. For TWO days. It was only on the third day that his boyfriend called him into his office.

" Why are you ignoring me? "
" I'm not. "
" Liar. What's wrong? "
" Shut up soo. "
" What the hell? The is wrong with you? "
" Me? off "

And he left the office in rage. A second later he received a message from no other than his highness Do.

" I don't know what's wrong with you but I'm sorry okay. For whatever I did wrong. Meet me at the carpark later? We'll go dinner later. xoxo "

Chanyeol didn't know why the hell had he forgiven him just like that but he did.

" Okay. xoxo "

Back to the present, Chanyeol thought he should've seen it coming because at the previously mentioned dinner, Kyungsoo only talked about jongin. How jongin was a fast learner and hard working worker, how jongin was actually kind of nice to talk to and is really cute. How his perseverance is admirable.

He secretly admit that he did know they're falling apart, that kyungsoo is just being with him out of obligation. He really shouldn't be that hurt because he had months to prepare for this break up but no matter how much time he was given, it still hurt. It god damn hurts. It hurt so much that he regretted staying this long. He should have been the one who broke it off first. But why couldn't he? He himself doesn't know the answer.

Suddenly, his eyes caught something. It comes in a form of soft looking brown colored hair and Chanyeol's eyes lit up in recognition and a smile started blooming on his face. It's been the happiest facial expression Chanyeol had made since forever. Like since jongin happened.

" BAEKHYUN!!!!! BYUN BAEKHYUN!!! "

Chanyeol hollered as loud as he could because the said man is walking at the opposite side of the street. Though his deep voice is loud enough to startle and flinch some of the people around him, it was drowned out from the crowd.

" Hurry turn green! Turn green before I lose him! Hurry! "

The feeling of anticipation rushed into him, sadness long forgotten. He haven't met his best friend since forever! Can't believe he could actually spot him in such a crowd!

" Come on!!!! Turn green!! ..... YES "

The second the light switched to green, Chanyeol ran forward to catch up to his best friend.

" BAEK "

He didn't see it. He was too focused on looking at his goal to see it.

Halfway through crossing the road, a red sportscar collided with his body, sending him flying to his left.

The car was trying to fight the red light. It sped through. Worst choice ever.

Chanyeol felt ache. Pain all over. Everything hurts. His ears, head, arms, legs, body, everything.

Stop screaming it's so loud he wanted to say, but nothing comes out. He wanted to laugh now. Just when he started to feel happy, he was stopped. Is this karma from sighing so much? Did his life span really got shorter? Did he already used up all of his life span?

" !!!!! CHANYEOL !!!!!! SOMEONE CALL THE ING AMBULANCE I SWEAR TO GOD... Oh god Chanyeol you're bleeding so much... don't sleep babyeol please don't sleep.. open your eyes. "

As he tried hard to open his eyes, he saw a blur version of a soft mob of brown hair and an outline of a familiar face.

" Yes, yes that's it. Don't sleep. Please. You'll be alright. Stay Chanyeol. Please. "
" Hi Baek... "
" Shh.... don't speak anymore. Shh. Stupid stupid why isn't the ambulance here yet. DID ANYONE ING CALL!?!?! I'LL DO IT MYSELF "

" Baek.... "

The rest of his words left unsaid as his lids turned heavier and heavier. With that, Chanyeol slept for eternity, bringing the remaining of his words to his grave.