chapter

the perfect job of love

Hyun joong woke up an hour later. Several door bell rings woke him up. He woke up oh so gently trying his best not to wake up somin. He woke up, wore his clothes, and went to get the door. The trainors had already arrived and were waiting for so min downstairs. Hyun joong welcomed the guests and went to get so min. As he entered the room he saw so min, sitting on the bed covering herself with a blanket, hugging her knees and crying.

"Y r u crying so min???" He asked as je sat down beside her

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!DON'T COME NEAR ME????"she yelled at him

"Wats wrong so min??" He looked at her stunned by her reaction

"U took it  u to... Took it from me..u..yo....."

"I took wat???"

"My innocence. U took it. "

Hyun joong  was stunned by her sudden reaction but he understood wat she meant. He smirked

"Well i didnt know that i was ur first and even if i knew u didnt do anything to stop me."

She glared at him. "I'm getting out of this stupid agreement."she said as she wiped her tears and got up heading to the bathroombut hyu  joong caught her arm and spun her around making her hands touch his hard chest.

"U cannot do that."he whispered in her ear 

She pushed him as hard as she could but he tightened his hold on her arms."why ofcourse i can i can just tell everyone the truth.andour little game here will b over."she said with confident in her eyes.

Hyun joong's smirk just got bigger. "And u think this game will end just like that?remember i'm the one paying for ur mom'z treatment . its my money that is being used there. So if u tell the truth. Can u pay back every penny u owe me.?" 

So min remained silent. She couldnt utter a single word. She just stared at him.  

"Well, will my 'GIRLFRIEND' get dressed and come down. The trainors are already here."

She glared at him.wanting to slap him. To kick him everywhere.

She gritted her teeth. "I'll b down in a minute wait for me there."

"Aaaaw such a sweet girlfriend." Hyun joong teased and left 

'Oh my God. Thats it my innocence is already gone. I cant bring it back. I wanted to let go of it after i get married but it seems thats impossible now. Uuugh am only doing this for my mother. I'll tolerate his presence just because of my mother. Oh God please save my mother so this torture can end already.'so min thoughtas she entered the bathroom . she took a quick shower and changed into her shorts and a purple shirt with a hoodie. 

She went down and met her trainors. They trained her how to walk,sit,eat,talk even dress like a cheobal girl. It took her a long time to master the walk but she got it eventually. she was sooo tired and all she wanted there was a nice hot bath and a good night sleep . she did exactly that. She went to bed but she couldntd sleep. The memories of her and hyun joong keot repeating themselves onher head. The same bed she's sleeping on is actually the same bed that all those happened. She tossed and turned but still couldnt sleep. Its not like she actually regretted ever doing but hey if ur a girl am sure u would understand how she feels, just keep yourself in that position. 

After a long night of tossing, turning , and thinking. Monday finally arrived and it the dinner day ...

                     ******************************************

Hey guyz sorry for the short chapter. Please comment and subscribe .....pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssseeeeeee love y'all

MeGa HeArTs<3<3<3<3<3<3