chapter 7

the perfect job of love

After receiving money for her mother's treatment, a whole lot of change happened to so min. She went to the spa, salon  and the mall for new clothes. Hyun joong waited and waited until so min came out wearing a strapless red dress that reached her mid thigh with diamond earings , necklace , rings and bracelets. With black stilletos. She looked absoloutely gorgeous. She noticed hyun joong stating at her and started feeling uncomfortable. She had never worn such a dress in her life. Just looking at it was a dream for her but now she was not only looking at it but also wearing it. 

                  HYUN JOONG'S POV 

I was waiting and waiting until an angel walked infront of me. She was stunning. Her beautiful legs were exposed and God weren't they tempting. It took me every ounce of control i had to stay in my position cause if i was a man without manners i would have stood up and made her mine right there. I looked at her from head to toe until i realized that that girl was the girl i brought minutes ago. She was so min . she looked amazing , gorgeous, stunning, beutifull. Not like she wasnt prettty wen she was her usual self . i noticed her looiknv uncomfortable thats wen i realized i was actually staring at her. 

I laid for the dress and we went to my house

               AUTHOR'S POV 

"Ur going to stay here for the meantime. So..." Hyun joong said as he sat down on his couch 

"WHAT!!!"She cut him off 

"Ur going to stay here." He repeated

"Wait wait wait ... I agreed to ACT like ur girlfriend not be ur girlfriend."

"Well if ur going to act like my girlfriend we need to make it belueveable dont u think?"

"Well not all girlfrinds and boyfriends live together."

"Yeah not all but some and we r a part of that some."

"I am not agrreing with this." She sqid crossing her hands on her chest and looking away 

"Well wen u accepted my offer did u think that ur the one making the rules??" He smirked "i don think so."

"YAH!!!!"

"u just go with it. Cuz am the one paying for ur mom's treatment and medicine. U obeying my rules is the least u could do."

"Wat kinda jer.... FINE i'll stay here but..........i want a different room."

 

"Of course . ur gonna get a different room. We're not married couples to use the same room and am not even attracted to u."

"Good. Same here."

"Good"

"Good"

"Fine"

"FINE" 

"NOW. Theres some people coming to train u here right now and u have to learn everything today since tomorrow is the dinner day."

"Trai... Wat do u mean??"

"U have to b trained. U need to act sophisticated. Like a girl from the cheobal families. Cause with ur manners i think ur going to stab my mom with a fork."

"YAH!!!"

"So u just wait and they will arrive soon enough. Follow me."

"Where r we going?"she asked while following him 

"Just follow."

They entered a big white and brown room. It was beautiful in so min's eyes. It was by far the most beautiful room she has ever seen. She envied hyun joong for having such an amazing life. But she was used to her life so it wasnt a bother. 

"Waaaaaaa this room is beautiful." So min said as she glanced around the room

"Rule no. 1 wen u enter my home tomorrow don go : waaaaaaa this room is soo pretty. Or waaaaaaa this is so amazing."hyun joong said in imitating her 

"Tsk kay fine i wont" she glared at hyun jonng

"So this is going to be ur room from now."he said as he laid himself on bed. "Come here." He patted the place beside him

"Wh...wh... Where n ...wh.. Why??" She was stuttering. She had never been that nervous in her whole life 

"Come here. Beside me." He said. Hyun joong suddenly had the urge to . She looked so damn cure when she was stuttering 

"Y?" She asked barely talking.

"Just come. I wont bite." He said with a smirk on his lips 

"Y?" She repeated again but this time she gathered all the courage She could find in her body.

"Come here!"he made it sound scary and like a command 

She slowly went there and sat beside him.

He held her hand and pulled her down to lay on the bed and went on top of her looking straight into her eyes. A smirk was visible on his lips. He looked at her, scanning her face. He could c the shock on her face. She looked so darn adorable. He couldnt help but chuckle. 

"U know.....we're alone and the walls are soundproof and the doors are locked."he whislered close to her ear sending shivers down to her spine.

"Hyu....hyun...hyun joo.... Hyun joong-ssi"she manage to say 

"Wat do u think might happen???" He asked her. 

"Y.....y ..r u being like this. U said u don bite."

" well wat if i lied "

Hyun joong acted soo cool there but honestly he was having a hard time as well cause her pink full lips were distracting him. He 

They stayed there for God knows how long until hyun joong couldnt control himself anymore and crashed his lips on hers .

So min was taken aback at first but soon lost herself in the kiss and kissed him back. When he felt her response he slid his hands under her waist pulling her closer .

'Oh my God!! Wat is this feeling. Y is he kissing me? Y arent i stopping him??? Y am i kissing him back??? But i cant stop myself from doing it.my first kiss is actually amazing.i better stop him before anything happens.'so min thought.

Hyun joong pulled away to look at her both of them trying to catch their breaths. 

"Hyun joong-ssi we bette..."

Hyun joong knew wat she was going to say but stopped her before finishing her sentence. He kissed her again but this time more deeply . he was hit by a wave of desire and couldnt controll himself anymore. 

'So min wat r u doing??? Stop him. If this goes on much more is going to happen.'so min thought 

"Please don stop me!"hyun joong whispered in between the kisses 

  Thats it so min gave in 

                             *****************************************

Hey guyz!oh God i feel like a ert writing such a thing. But well

Am still very innocent so please don think too far and sorry again for not updating for a long time.

MEga hEaRtS <3<3<3