Final

The Rented Family

12.12.15

Today was Eunjung’s birthday. Some maids were busy to organize her party since the morning. Eunjung stayed in the room nervously, waiting for her rented family to give her a surprise. She wondered how weird between being with a family and alone. A few minutes more, the door was opened as the tall guy who dressed like a middle aged man and another pretty lady next to him.

“Jungie ahh… This is dad.. I am here with you…” Yonghwa held Hyomin’s hand and went toward her.

Eunjung rolled her eyes confusedly, slowly her smile came up as she ran to them quickly.

“Mom and dad??” she asked again.

Although they are fake family, Eunjung sensed it was like a real because she never talked to anyone beside her maids.

“Ten Ten Ten… Uncle and Aunt are here” Minhyuk jumped from the door with Soyeon immediately went to the owner.

“Aunt and Uncle?” Eunjung suddenly boomed her laugh when she imagined to her old relatives she had seen in the past. Those role players were good at finding information and dressing like them.

“Unnie/ Saeng..” After that, It was Qri and Boram’s turn to show up and came to the room too.

“Sisters?” Eunjung pointed to them unsurely.

“Noona/ Sis-in-law” Jiyeon and Jungshin appeared after that as Jiyeon ran to hug Eunjung immediately “Although I am your brother’s girlfriend but you can keep me as your own sister. Jungshin always talks to me about you, I admire you unnie. Please give me a big red pocket today.” Jiyeon said, hugging her tightly like she had no tomorrow.

Eunjung’s face -_-;

“Get off, babe. This is my noona.. don’t ruin the scene. You are just outer of a family.” Jungshin pushed Jiyeon away and quickly held Eunjung’s hands “Noona, I’m Jungshin, your beloved brother *^* ”

And then Jungshin was kicked away as Jiyeon came again “Babe, you see her everyday. Let me talk to her kkkk…”

“Yah… Park Jiyeon…” Jungshin screamed and then Jiyeon pulled his cheeks “Give me get along with your Noona, babe.”

“I knew this would happen -_-” said Yonghwa.

“………..” Hyomin sighed and waved her head.

Eunjung opened , wondering how good manner they were -_-

Immediately, wedding dress by Taeyang was played. Smoke was released in front of the door, showing a tall man’s shadow. When the smoke was gone, the guy showed up with many roses in his hands. Eunjung sensed he was gazing at her charmingly.

“Who?? ” she asked confusedly.

“Your boyfriend, honey. You had a crush on me since we were at primary school and we started dating in high school.” He blew the roses and raised his eye brow.

Eunjung  =___=

………………………

The party started in the pool area, grilling barbeque, drinking wine and swimming. Jiyeon and Jungshin played along together, acting like a real couple. Minhyuk and Yonghwa were rolling as cousins and they played together too. Eunjung was with Qri as she accompanied her like a real twins. Her first smile showed up again because she was with a lot of people.

“Yah.. honey come on..” Jiyeon slapped Jungshin’s head, acting cute here.

“I really love you, my sweet girl.” Jungshin kicked Jiyeon and pulled till her ears.

“Ahh….”

 

“This wine is great like western wine we had a few months ago.” Minhyuk told Yonghwa and he nodded.

“I got 50% off for my bad during the Christmas festival.” Hyomin showed her bag to Soyeon.

“Really? Tomorrow, I want to go there too.” said Soyeon surprisingly.

Staying still, Eunjung kept looking those people’s action. She just realized that she really loved noise from them, best birthday ever. Accidentally, her eyes noticed to another short girl who was pouting and sitting alone near the ladder. She didn’t go to play with anyone but staying alone. Eunjung could sense the loneliness that she had received.

“Boram.. come on.. sis” said Eunjung and waved her hand to her.

Immediately, Jiyeon and Jungshin turned back to see Boram.

Boram sighed because she was bored to be a little sister that why she separated from them. Now, her old sister called her, so she needed to go. Then she just went to her.

“Sit here with unnie..” Eunjung slapped her thighs to let her sit.

OoO Boram shocked. Even she was small, she was also the oldest here though.

Turning left and turning right, Jonghyun gazed at her. Boram had no choice because she couldn’t reject her customers, so she sat on Eunjung’s thighs.

“This sister is cute… xDDD” Qri took advantage pulling her cheeks.

Boram bit her lip calmly.

“What made my sister upset like this?? Unnie is giving you a red pocket, so smile okay?” Eunjung took a red pocket from her bag to give her.

Jiyeon and Jungshin kept gazing without wink.

And Boram opened the red pocket, showing 300$. Her jaw dropped and then it formed to a smile.

“Thank unnie. xDD” now Boram was happy with her role. However, being a little sister, get a lot of my money though. And Jungshin & Jiyeon be like….

O[]O – Jungshin

0[]0 - Jiyeon

They both quickly ran to Eunjung at the same time.

“Unnieeee… Where is Jiji’s? xD Unnie…” she acted Gwiyomi here but her head was pushed away by Jungshin as he came to grin at Eunjung.

“Noona, I’m jelly with sis. Why no mine? Noona..” Jungshin shook her arms.

“Unnie…I am soon your in-law..” Jiyeon pushed Jungshin away as she got in.

“In-law is out of the family xDDD Noona, don’t care her.” Jungshin pushed Jiyeon’s head again.

“Okay okay.. stop pushing each other. You two are couple, don’t do that. I have a few red pockets here too.” Eunjung quit their argument and went her hand in a bag and took three pockets out.

There was a big one and two small red pockets. Eunjung gave a big one to Jungshin and shared the two smell ones to Jiyeon and Qri.

“Unnie this is for your present birthday too.” said Eunjung to Qri.

“Thank you sweetie…” Qri held her hands.

Jiyeon gazed her red pocket with Jungshin’s. Why he had a big one?? That one must have more money.

“Sweetie, let exchange. This should be mine.. kkk  because I am your girlfriend, and your girlfriend should be bigger than you.” Jiyeon grabbed Jungshin’s and quickly exchanged with her.

“Yah… this girl..” Jungshin wanted to take it back but he ended up with calm down for Eunjung was looking at him. Of course, a good brother should be gentleman. He couldn’t ruin the scene to fight with this girl all the time.

“How much there…?” Jiyeon grinned and opened the red pocket.

“Wow, 250$ ;DDD” Jiyeon said happily. Even it wasn’t more than Boram’s, it was also a lot.

Then Qri opened her red pocket, showing 300$. “Wow..” she cooed.

Jiyeon frowned. 

And Jungshin opened his red pocket “……. 500$ hooooooooooooo” he screamed happily.

That…. That… that should have been hers.

Jiyeon vomited blood and fainted.

“Ah… ha? Jiyeon? Jiyeon?” everyone came to get her immediately.

………………….

The evening came, Eunjung kept staying with girls excitedly. After Jiyeon waked up, she joined them too.

“Auntie, I bought it from Japan. Now I present you for this meeting.” Eunjung gave a very expensive bag to Soyeon while they were sitting together with other girls.

“Give me?” Soyeon cooed and got a bag from Eunjung.

Jiyeon gazed, thinking I should have been Aunt in order to get that bag. She pouted.

“Mother, I always want to give it to you. I bought them years ago, but no time to give you.” Eunjung opened a box of jewelry, showing a set of diamond jewelries.

Hyomin be like O___O!!

“Thank you my daughter… ;DDDD” Hyomin quickly accepted the present.

Jiyeon opened her eyes bigly, thinking that she gonna vomit again. I should have been a mother T_T

“Unnie this is for you.” Eunjung opened a box of necklace and presented Qri “This is your birthday present.”

Jiyeon… I wanna finish today now… Why not I shared the same birthday with her and be her twin?

“Uncle, get a present too.” said Eunjung and she went to bring a very long box of alcohol.

“I have too?” Minhyuk was excited.

“I knew you are good at tasting wine. So this is for you.” Eunjung handed a box to Minhyuk.

“Wow Brand xxxxx it costs 5000$. You are lucky, Minhyuk ah.” Yonghwa cooed.

“Thank you, niece ;DDD” Minhyuk tried to hold his laugh for being formal.

“You get a present too, daddy.” Eunjung backed to the sofa and picked up a box on it to Yonghwa.

“What’s that??” then he opened it.

Immediately, the golden light from there showed up.

“Golden watch from Italy. Its brand is xxxxx…” Yonghwa accepted the present happily.

“Do you like it daddy?” she grinned.

“Yes Yes Yes.. my daughter is kind heart.” Yonghwa almost fainted for too happy. It was like a dream.

“Jungshin ah…” Eunjung was looking for Jungshin.

“I’m here all along, Noona ;D” Jungshin suddenly showed up his head behind the sofa, making Eunjung shock a bit.

“Your present.” Eunjung handed him a new mordent wallet.

“Wow, it’s from USA.” Jungshin screamed and quickly checked the wallet. “Wow I found money too :DDD” Jungshin yelled, seem like he wanted someone here to know.

Jiyeon started sobbing. She didn’t dare to ask for a favor because she was only an outsider.

Then, Eunjung gave some dresses to Boram too.

Only Jonghyun missed. Nobody knew where he was.

For the present to Eunjung tonight, all the family danced SNSD- Tell me your wish instead of singing happy birthday to her.

She laughed again and they cut cake in the end.

Eunjung wished she would have a family like that too in her life.

It was fun for her.

A few minutes later, the tall guy showed up once. That was Jonghyun.

“Now, family time is finished. Let me take her once.” Jonghyun told his friends and went to drag Eunjung out.

She got shock at first, not knowing what she should do. Was it another event for the rented family??

Jonghyun walked her to the public area, having fun with the other people there. It was Christmas, so there were many people walking across them.

“What’s that for?” she asked curiously.

“Because I am your boyfriend.” He answered and she laughed

“You don’t need to add that role. I’m happy to get a family already.” She told, rolling her eyes around the public area. Since she was born, no body walked her to the public place like this.

“According to your profile, I found you had no relationship. That why, your present has to complete all your missed sense.” said Jonghyun.

Eunjung raised her eyebrow and then she nodded.

They went to a night market together, seeing something new. Jonghyun bought her a few small presents too. Then they ate something at a small shop. 

The weather was colder and colder. Jonghyun took off his coat and covered it on her body. She was thankful. Then they ended up taking a tram, travelling around the city.

Snow started falling slowly. Eunjung together with Jonghyun looked through the view of city quietly.

A moment of talk also started from there.

“I heard you were a manager of the rented family and also founder.” She said.

“……………” Jonghyun was silent and looked at her.

“Why this idea came up?” she asked continue.

He smiled softly and opened his mouth “Actually, I was born with a happy family. I got a long with my grandparents too. But after my grandpa died, grandma was left alone. That time I was so small. Dad and mom brought me to the city and they left grandma alone in the hometown. I always missed and wanted to see her. However, we had no time to visit her once. Years passed by, I was in elementary school. I secretly went to visit grandma without telling my parents and I found she had died already.”

“…………” Eunjung covered .

“I felt helpless. I heard that grandma had always waited for us but we never came. She lived by herself. Her birthday was the day she hoped to see us. She always wanted to have a family dinner, yet we couldn’t give her that.” He stooped his neck to avoid his painful look.

“That why I founded this family to be the older people’s companies.”

Eunjung knew how to be silent and just patted his back to comfort.

A few minutes passed by, they had many topics to talk through the view of the city.

Eunjung felt warm because she shared the same interests with him.

At 11 pm, Jonghyun walked Eunjung back to her house. They both kept blushing all along.

“It’s already night. You should go to rest now.” said Jonghyun while they were standing in front of gate.

“Yes..” she nodded.

“Good night, happy birthday.” He said with a warm smile.

“Yes, good night.” She smiled shyly.

Then he turned back… “

“Jonghyun ssi…” she called and he returned.

She walked toward him a bit and took off her own bracelet.

“It’s for Jiyeon. I forgot giving her.” She handed Jonghyun.

He raised his eyebrow curiously.

“I always want to have a sibling but I don’t. However, Jungshin is my first brother, so I should present my in-law something. Don’t make her upset.” She grinned.

“Oh I see. That brat must be happy.” Then Jonghyun accepted the bracelet.

“I hope so…”

They were silent…

“And…” she began talking shyly.

“………” he raised his eyebrow.

“After today, can we be friend??” she asked.

He released a smile and nodded “Of course, why not? We can be friend, including those people in your birthday today. They are all your friends.”

“I’m so glad..”

she smiled again and it was the best smile ever since she came to this world because it was full of happiness. Eunjung would have friends from now on.

 

The End




Happy Birthday to Eunjung unnie xDDD
<333 sorry for compliticating writing kkkk

Upvote and comments I love all your comments