Chapter 1

The Rented Family

The Ranted Family

Two Shots start from here….

 

In December, a month of winter, everyone was so excited for upcoming Christmas festival. The roads which were quiet and dark became colorful and busier.  Looking through a high way, there was a very big villa which covered by 100 – 200 m garden. It was known as the Korean richest home. The building was no different from the palace in England. Some people always dreamt to live in that house but no one knew how lonely the lady there was.

Eunjung was left one by one, even maids. She currently lived with her nurse, becoming a mute girl already. Her wealth couldn’t buy her a family and friends. Day by day, she was no different from the robot which lived for die.

Looking at the calendar, she noticed the cycle day on it. It was Saturday 12th this month, It would be her birthday. For some experiences in the past many years, she knew her parents would never come again.  Slowly, her tear drop across her soft cheeks. She sniffed her running nose and then placed the calendar to its place again. Raising her fingers to wipe her tear, as soon as her room was entered by her nurse.

“Miss. Jung” called the nurse before she came to her closer. “I already prepared things you need for your birthday party already.”

Eunjung looked at the nurse with no emotion and then she spoke up coldly “I think it’s going to be the same. They will never come..”

“Miss. Jung” the nurse cried and gave her a pity look.

“If I already knew, why would I stay still the same? I think I should do something..” she said, going out of the room quickly.

The nurse frowned, feeling confused with what her lady had said.

A few minutes later, Eunjung went to downstairs and took a phone to call somebody else.

[Hello, this is Role Playing company.] a male voice from the talk for the company’s service.

“I would like to rent a family for my birthday party. We may have a barbeque party around the pool area at my place. I want a lot of good manner people as friends and relatives.” said Eunjung coldly

This was only a way she would give herself a birthday present with warmth.

[Okay Miss. Give your profile please and address..]

“I’m Ham Eunjung, 27 years old and address is… ######”

………………….

Another part

“Okay I get it..  see you there.” The young manager hung off the call then he turned back to his people who were looking at him together. Their mouths were open bigly like they were waiting for a fly to get in.

“We accept a mission again. It’s for a birthday party with barbeque, anyone want to get this role?” asked the young manager.

“Meeee Meee..”

“Me Me Me”

“Me too… metoo” immediately those people jumped and shouted out loudly.

“Stop it… I decided it already, we need only two team enough.”  said the young manager

Then they were quiet and gazed to get an answer “………….”

“T-ara & CN Blue” said the young manager.

“Oh yeahhhhhhhhh…” the two teams jumped happily.

“Omg Barbeque party…” Jungshin danced around Minhyuk.

“I will get a red pocket again xDDDDD Unnie I gonna buy my make up.” Jiyeon hugged Hyomin’s neck excitedly.

“Did I choose wrong people? They have no good manner -_-;;” the young manager murmured.

“Anyway which grandma needs company again?”  Soyeon asked because normally, their customers were only old people who were left by their children and they were lonely.

“A grandma who is 27 years this year.” said manager.

“Huh? Really? She has no friends and relatives?” asked Hyomin surprisingly.

“I guess so.” The manner nodded.

“She is so pitiful. I will hug her tight like my last mission to give a hug to my fake grandpa.” said Jungshin.

“Do you know jail? -,- Lee Jungshin” Jiyeon pouted and stared at him. Of course, they were like cat and dog because they didn’t get along.

“I know you are jealous” Jungshin teased.

“Jealous my …”

“Hey stop arguing. I’m thinking of your roles.” The manner separated them a side as he went to the office quickly.

An hour of waiting, finally the young manager came back with a note book in his hand.

“What’s my role? Hyung.. I want to be a place which get a big red pocket” said Jungshin as he even danced again -_-;;

Yonghwa gazed at his brother pitifully before he sent a question look to his manager.

“Let me announce your role. Yonghwa is a father and Hyomin is a mother.” said manager.

“WHAT???” Yonghwa made a scream.

“Am I that old?” Hyomin’s jaw dropped.

“I found her profile, all she needs are parents. I bet you guys are at money places. You guys should give her warmth.” said manager.

“Will she give diamond necklace for mother in her birthday? xDDDD” Hyomin grinned as imagined to herself to the galaxy already -_-

“At least a father will get red pocket. I accepted.” Yonghwa nodded.

“How about me? How about me?” Jiyeon raised her hand but the manager patted her away as he went to Soyeon instead. “Soyeon is auntie and Minhyuk is uncle.”

“Okay… I will give all my love to my niece xDDD ” Soyeon clapped her hand happily.

“I’m not that old though -_-;” Minhyuk got upset.

“How about me me me??” Jiyeon jumped again and raised her hand.

“Stupid girl.” Jungshin pouted and gazed at Jiyeon.

“You…” the manager pushed Jiyeon again, and went to see Qri and Boram. “Qri is her twin sister because you and her shared the same birthday. Let give her a feeling that she is not alone and Boram is the youngest sister… ” he said then mocked.

“What? Why me the youngest sister? I am the oldest among you though >_<” she complained.

“Because you are short hahahaha…” Yonghwa said and Hyomin laughed.

“You You You…” Boram got speechless.

“Me Me I want an important place to get money… me please” Jiyeon raised her hand again but she was still ignored as the manager moved her a way and he went to see Jungshin “You are her beloved brother..”

“Me brother?? Oh yeahhh I will make her love me and give me a big red pocket.” Jungshin jumped happily and continued “It’s a money place ;-;  brother… she must give much money to her little brother…” he didn’t miss to tease Jiyeon.

Jiyeon bit her lip and looked at manager again. “Who I am?? I want to be at a money place too..” screamed Jiyeon as soon as everyone hid their ears quickly.

Aigooo…

“You are her brother’s girlfriend…” said Manager.

“What?? THAT GUY’S GIRLFRIEND?” Jiyeon pointed to Jungshin and cried out “Oh my god, manager oppa, you are killing me right? I don’t get along with him. How come we are couple? Moreover, being sister-in-law, I don’t see any sake to get at money place… quit joking .:T_T:.”

“The real family should be visited by in-law. I think it gonna be happy.” said manager.

“Can I change role with Boram unnie? I want to be a little sister more to get red pocket ;-;” Jiyeon dropped her to the floor and cried with kicking wind.

“-_- aigooo.. pity her.” Qri sighed.

“All I want is you and Jungshin get along. You two are a team, you have to make up. ” said manager.

“haaaaaa…” Jiyeon kept crying.

“I will give extra money for your good act..” he continued.

“…….. really?” quickly Jiyeon wiped her tear and looked at manager again.

“Yes…” he nodded.

“Yah…. I really love you, manager oppa… ” Jiyeon almost jumped to hug him but he faster avoided.

“So will you join us again, hyung?” asked Minhyuk to manager.

“Of course, I will join you guys to manage your role as always.” said manager.

“And what is your role????” they asked.

The manager grinned and picked up the photo of the owner to show them…

“I’m Lee Jonghyun, her boyfriend xDDDDDDDDDDD”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“HUH???????????????????”

“What the………”

 

 

 

 

 

To be continue...

Wait for Final chapter tomorrow on our Unnie's birthday xDDD

Sorry for gammertical error xD I will edit it later