What About Our Angel?

Winter Holidates with M.A.P6

You struggled to free a hand to knock on the M.A.P6 dorm door, in the end, giving up and giving the door a couple gentle kicks with the toe of your boot

"NOONA IS HERE!" You could hear Jongbin shouting from somewhere inside. Moments later the door was pulled open, revealing a reindeer sweater-clad Kiho.
"Nice sweater." You grinned, looking down at your own sweater from the same collection, he smiled shyly in response. You'd known the A-Prince boys for a while, but you were still just getting to know Kiho, so he was still a little shy -- and always very polite with you. It made you want to take care of him even more. You handed him one of the sugar cookie white hot chocolates from the tray you were carrying.
"Oh! Thank you, noona."
Hopefully he would start to feel comfortable with you soon and stop reacting like he was surprised you remembered to include him every time you brought over treats for the boys. Kiho carefully took the tray of drinks from you, as well as the box of baking you'd brought, so that you could take off your shoes and coat.
"I'll carry them, noona, just lead the way." Always so polite.

You walked into their main living area, happy to see they'd already brought in the tree and decorations.
"Can you put that box on the table, Kiho?" You instructed, taking the tray of drinks back from him to hand out to the other boys.
"What did you bring us??" Sun raced over to the box of treats, ducking under Kiho's arms in his impatience to see what lay inside.
"Just some gingerbread and sugar cookies and some butter tarts. I had some baking to do yesterday, so I made some extra for my favourite boys."
"So, me and Kiho, right?" Youngjun finally joined you, giving you a quick peck on the temple. "Me being #1, obviously."
You pretended to think about it.
"That's very sweet of you, thank you." Minhyuk smiled sweetly at you, and turned to playfully glare at the kids "No eating noona's treats until AFTER, or we'll never get anything done. Are we ready to get decorating?"
Despite leader's best efforts at focusing his troop, the second the music was started -- for holiday atmosphere while you worked-- the boys were distractedly singing and dancing along. Maknae line's interprative dance to Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer was your new current fave.

It was fun digging through their little box of Christmas decorations. Some of them were new, bought this year or last year, but Minhyuk had also brought some from his family collection (including a very cute 'baby's first Christmas' decoration that you were surprised his mother had let him take). There was also a bunch of santa hats and reindeer antlers, just waiting to be worn.
You plopped the Santa hat on Minhyuk's head as he was wrestling with a string of lights.
"I expected the kids to be distracted, but I wasn't expecting this from you!" He pretended to scold you but paused momentarily in his struggle with the lights to straighten the hat on his head.
"You can't decorate and not wear these, most handsome Santa I've ever seen." You couldn't bear to spare a chance to compliment your sweetheart of a leader.
Jongbin didn't even notice when you put the antlers on his head. It wasn't until about 5 minutes later, when he noticed Sun's that he realized he was wearing them also.
Kiho and your boyfriend were both missing, so you decided to take pity on Minhyuk and help him get untangled from that string of lights that seemed to be getting worse, instead of better. You tossed a garland at Byugsun and another at Jongbin.
"Get these ready. I'm going to help Minhyuk string those lights and then you two put those on."
It took a round of Sleigh Ride karaoke, Jongbin singing into an invisible mic, with his arm around you, trying to dance you around the room (until he caught sight of Youngjun) in between but eventually the lights and garlands were hung.
You saw that Kiho had already grabbed anters and put them on himself -- the other boys better step up their game, or Kiho really would be your new favourite. You grinned at him.

"You know, I might start getting a little jealous if you keep smiling at otherr boys like that.." a pair of arms snuck around your waist and you turned slightly, to see Youngjun's head as he rested in on your shoulder.
"Well, you know, that Kiho... " You pretended to go a bit starry-eyed, earning yourself a tickle from your man.
You turned in his arms to give him a quick peck. The two of you hadn't been dating for all that long yet, so it was a little uncomfortable to even think of doing much PDA in front of the other boys.
"I adore all you boys and Kiho is part of the family too and I want him to know I love him just as much as the others. But you know you're it for me, right?" You hadn't been dating long, but you'd had a crush on him forever, Youngjun couldn't possibly be jealous of other guys over you, there was no mistaking how you felt about him.
"How did I get that lucky?"
"Christmas miracle?" You joked.
"Must be." Youngjun's sincerity made your heart flutter.

"Guys, we have a problem." This startled you out of your slightly love-struck daze. You turned to see what Youngjun was looking at.
The other boys too had stopped their decorating and their dramatic crooning (the eavesdropping maknaes had skipped the playlist to All I Want for Christmas is You during yours and Youngjun's tender moment -- brats) and stared at the tree also, no one seeing what Youngjun saw.
"If you say anything that involves me undoing all the work I've done.." Minhyuk started, already lamenting.
"No, no hyung. The tree looks great. I just.. I don't know how we're going to get our angel on the top."
You didn't understand the problem still. The tree wasn't that tall, there was plenty of room for the little--
You shrieked as suddenly you were scooped up and being carried towards the tree.
"Aw hyung, gross." Jongbin rolled his eyes at Youngjun's cheesy joke.

Youngjun put you back on the ground and pulled you close.
"You know it's true though, right? Your love for me and the way you love the others too and take care of us, our lives are so much better with you in it. I've been pretty blessed a few times in my life -- these dashing good looks, for one-- but I am so lucky to have you loving me. It's so cheesy, but if angels are out there, I can't believe you're not one of them."
Not knowing what to say, you leaned up, kissing him sweetly, for the first time not minding that the other boys were still in the room.