Candy love (DOOHYO)

Hyoyeon's oneshots

Hyoyeon: I'm off!!! Taeyeon!!! Seohyun!!! Bye!!!

TaeSeo: Bye!!!!!

 

-SEOTAEHYO Candy Shop-

Hyoyeon is at the counter. She's sitting on the counter table.

Hyoyeon: Hmm... No customer... What should I do??? (While swing her legs)

A baby crawling inside her candy shop. Hyoyeon is shocked.

Hyoyeon: Hmm... (Walk to the baby) (Scott down) Who are you? Are you lost? Hmm... (Carry the baby)

Hyoyeon put the baby on a sofa ans sit beside the baby. The baby keep smiling at her.

Hyoyeon: You're so weird. Keep smiling at strangers. You are lost! Don't you know... Hmm... Of course you don't know... You're a baby... Hmm.. What should I do? Should I take your picture and paste it at the door? I think I should.

 

Hyoyeon took her camera. Suddenly, a guy went inside her candy shop and shouted 'Kyungsan!!!' The man ran to the baby.

 

Hyoyeon: Your son?

Man: Yes. Thanks.

Hyoyeon: Sure.

Man: Can I know your name? (Turn and face Hyo) (Stares Hyo)

Hyoyeon: I'm Hyoyeon!

Man: Oh... Hyoyeon... I'm Doojoon. Sorry if Kyungsan trouble you.

Hyoyeon: Mmm?! It's nothing! He doesn't trouble me anything.

Doojoon: Oh, really? MMm... Okay then. This is my business card. Call me.

Hyoyeon: Oh! Wait a minute! This is our candy shop business card also this is our candies catalog. Just choose and call us. We also do service for parties. Just choose and call us.

Doojoon: Oh, okay. Bye. Thanks.

 

Doojoon carry Kyungsan. He bowed and Hyo bowed too. Hyoyeon felt weird because Doojoon keep staring at her. She just smile awkardly.

 

-After one week-

Doojoon's POV

Why? WHy? I keep looking at her? Why did I miss her like crazy? Why?! Hmm... I really wanted to see her... Hmm...

POV end