REMAKE

Study? or Love? (REMAKE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I'm remaking this chapter as I'm not really satisfied with it. Hope you'll enjoy this one than the previous one

“Hyung, please tell me you’re not going to the library,” Sungjong pleaded although the answer is obvious.

Hoya gave him an apologetic smile. He ruffled Sungjong’s hair, “Sorry jjong ah, I still need to study.”

“But hyung!” Sungjong protested  and stomped his feet like a brat he is, “The finals are over. Can you just relax for once?” He pouted. He tried to give Hoya his infamous puppy eyes. But it’s too late as Hoya already ran out of the door.

Sungjong sighed. Oh how he wish that his hyung can enjoy his life rather than study 24/7. He hope  someone can crack Hoya’s shell.

That someone had sneezed while rearranging books. Did someone talked about me? That someone had wondered but shrugged it off.

Hoya walked slowly enjoying the weather. There was no need for rush as finals were over. Meaning not many people will be at the library. He had planned to study the whole day. Its really typical of him when he is one of the best students at the school. Not only that, he excels every academic. So that’s why he need to study. To maintain his place of being the first place.

Eventhough it sounds stressful, he can’t complain. Not when seeing his parents’ proud faces while boasting to other people about him. He felt burdened but tried to act nonchalant. Hoya slapped his face. This is not the time to think such things. I should focus. He took a deep breathe and walked in to the library.

As expected the library was not full. In fact only few amount of people came. Hoya was relieved at the sight. He looked at the desk to greet the librarian but he was not there for the moment. Maybe he is busy. Hoya scanned around the room searching for the perfect place.

Fortunately for Hoya, there is one. Far at the corner, isolated from everybody. Hopefully I can study in peace. He began towalk to that area and study.

About an hour later, his eyes began to worn out.He looked over his table. It was a mess. Books were sprawled over. He sighed and to nap for awhile.

 

 

 

 

Swoosh

Suddenly a paper airplane flying straight to Hoya head. He yelped. His nap was forgotten as he picked up the paper airplane. He unfolded it an read the content.

Studying hard aren’t we?

Hoya chuckled. Without even turning around, he greeted the culprit, “ Hey Dongwoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter