Jongup's Choreography

Jongup's Choreography
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah! Moon Jongup!”

Jongup turned towards the direction the deep voice was coming from, sighing.

“Yah!,” Himchan said, coming up to him, frowning, “Are you crazy? Why did you speak to me like that in front of the cameras?”

Jongup sighed again. Even though Himchan had seemed to laugh it off when it happened, Jongup knew Himchan had been far from ok with it.

“Hyung, I didn’t mean for it to come out disrespectful,” he said, “It’s just that I felt a little upset that you and Youngjae Hy-“

“I wasn’t talking about you like that!,” Himchan interrupted him, “That was Youngjae!”

“But even still, Hyung, you didn’t stop him and you did kind of add your own two cents in there as well.”

Himchan placed his hands on his hips, his frowning slowly turning into a scowl. “Yah, Moon Jongup,” he began but was interrupted by Zelo.

“Hyung~Beh-go-pah~!,” he whined, “Can we go get something to eat?”

Himchan glanced at Zelo for a quick second before returning his stare to Jongup.

“We’re not done discussing this,” Himchan assured Jongup before turning his attention completely to Zelo.

“Ne, Junhong-ah,” Himchan smiled, “Hyung will find you something eat.”

“Umm…did I interrupt something important?,” Zelo asked, his eyes slowly going between his two hyungs, sensing the tension.

“Ahni,” Himchan told him, “Jongup and I were just having a discussion about his disrespect towards me-”

“Hyung! I wasn’t purposely trying to be disrespectful! Stop saying things like I was!!,” Jongup suddenly exploded, stunning both Himchan and Zelo.

Zelo’s mouth dropped wide open.

He had never heard Jongup raise his voice like that. Also, he was shocked that Jongup would dare to raise his voice to Himchan.

“Yah, Hyung~,” Zelo said in almost a hoarse whisper, pulling Jongup over to him, “Are you crazy!? You can’t talk to Himchan Hyung like that!”

“I wasn’t purposely trying to be disrespectful!,” Jongup protested angrily to the Maknae, “But Hyung keeps implying that I was!”

“Even still,” Zelo told him, “You can’t ta-”

Zelo was interrupted with Jongup suddenly being snatched away by the collar by Himchan.

Himchan’s face was red.

Dark red.

He was furious.

“Walk,” he ordered Jongup through clenched teeth, still holding tight to his collar. Jongup obeyed, his face twisted up in anger as well.

Zelo, watched them both in alarm. He knew where this was headed and he knew that it wasn’t going to bode well at all for Jongup if Himchan didn’t calm down some first.

“Hyung! Hyung! Wait a minute!,” Zelo pleaded, running around and stopping in front of them, blocking their path.

“Junghong-ah, move.”

“Ahniyo, Hyung~,” Zelo pleaded, taking Himchan’s free hand, “This isn’t it. Don’t be so angry with Jongupie Hyung. He misspoke out of anger. He didn’t mean it. You know he respects you. He didn’t mean to speak to you that way.”

“Move, Junghong. I’m not going to say it again.”

Zelo let out a small sigh and reluctantly moved out of the way. Himchan nudged Jongup on again and Zelo watched sympathetically as they disappeared down one of the hallways.

 

“In,” Himchan said, holding the bathroom door open.

“Hyung,” Jongup told him, not moving, “Do we really need to do this?”

“Ne,” Himchan said simply, “In.”

Jongup let out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter