Unbelievable Circumstances

Sixth Sense

Nickhun couldn't believe what had happened. Everything had been going perfectly according to plan, he'd broken into the minister's house, made it all the way to his office and was just downloading the last file the resistance needed when out of nowhere alarms started blaring and people started shouting. He didn't think it had anything to do with him, but that didn't stop the security guards from checking the office he was in, and shooting him in the right shoulder as he jumped out the window. 
He landed badly and rolled several times before regaining his balance and getting to his feet. He quickly took note of where he was and headed to the wall surrounding the minister's house. He made it to the wall without being spotted and found a tree the he thought he'd be able to climb one handed. With much pain and difficulty he made it up the tree and over the wall, having to jump again only this time he landed with a bit more balance and managed get moving a bit quicker. Once he had gotten a good distance away and had found a good hiding place in an unoccupied house nearby he stopped to asses his situation. He was breathing heavily and his wound was bleeding profusely. He had tried to call for backup but his communicator had been damaged when he was shot. He looked around himself and decided that there probably wasn't anything of use in the empty house, so he ripped his right sleeve off of his shirt and used it as a bandage to try and stem the bleeding until he could take better care of his shoulder. 
He went to the kitchen to see if he water worked and when it did he stuck his head under the faucet and took several deep swallows. Knowing he couldn't spend anymore time in that house without running the risk of getting caught he slipped out the side door and moved as fast as he could while still hiding towards the resistance's headquarters. 
He made it a few miles to a residential district about a half mile from his goal when he was suddenly tackled to the ground. Nickhun grunted as white hot pain shot through his injured shoulder when it was slammed to the ground. His instincts and training kicked in as he turned to face his attacker. He got back on his feet and before the other person had a chance to react he had them pinned to the ground using his knees to keep them in place. He punched the other man twice before he was dislodged from his place. The assailant quickly got to his feet and threw a kick that got Khun right in the jaw knocking him senseless for a second but when his attacker tried to kick him again he dodged, grabbed his leg, and jabbed his elbow into the back of his knee. The assailant let out a cry of pain and fell when he lost his balance. Khun took this opportunity and threw one last punch to knock him out. 
Once he was satisfied that his would be assassin wasn't going to follow him he started running again. As he ran he checked for new injuries, he had a split lip and possibly gum damage from the blood he could feel and taste, but other than that he didn't think there was anything else. He had made it a couple more blocks when he heard sirens, and rather than risk leading anyone to headquarters he climbed up a nearby fire escape of what he assumed was an apartment building. Once he was a couple floors up he climbed into a window only to be welcomed by a chorus of screams. This annoyed him a bit but he ignored it and headed to the kitchen for a weapon to defend himself should the people following him realize where he went and then headed back to make sure the window he came through was locked. 
So absorbed was he that he didn't even notice when a pot came flying at his head.

(A/N It's short but I'm writing the next chapter now)