Wonwoo's Jealous?

I Love You Hyung!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

Jeonghan simply hums in response as he breathes in and looks past Vernon to see Mingyu on the phone with a smile playing across his lips while he let's Vernon lay his head on his chest.

“He’s probably talking to Wonwoo.” Jeonghan says with a chuckle as he as he let's his eyes slip closed.

“Most likely.” Vernon replies back as he feels Jeonghans chest shake for a brief moment when the older let's out his chuckle.

After Jeonghan and Vernon’s small conversation, the two members fall into silence which leaves the only sounds that were heard to be their heartbeats, their breathing and Mingyu talking on the phone with occasional chuckling.

“Hansol-ah, Jeonghanie-hyung.” Mingyu says which causes Vernon and Jeonghan to open their eyes and to look over at Mingyu who was now standing next to the couch that they were laying on.

“Yeah what’s up?” Vernon asks while Jeonghan on the other hand simply opts for a simple hum in response.

“I’m going to dip. Wonwoo-hyung wants to grab some coffee.” Mingyu says with a smile.

“Have fun.” Jeonghan says with a smile.

“You guys don’t want to come?” Mingyu ask with a confused expression.

“Nah, we’re good. We’re going to take nap for a bit.” Vernon replies back.

“Here?” Mingyu asks.

“Yeah. We’ll meet you back at the dorm later or something. If not, we’ll give you guys a call.” Jeonghan replies as he watches Mingyu walk towards the door.

“Well I guess I’ll see you guys later.” Mingyu says with a smile as he walks out the door to meet up with Wonwoo.

After Mingyu leaves, Jeonghan and Vernon fall into silence once again before Vernon speaks up.

“They’re his role models.” Vernon says which causes Jeonghan to open his eyes slightly.

“Both?” Jeonghan mumbles.

“Yeah.” Vernon simply responds before he hears Jeonghan hum in response.

After this very brief conversation Jeonghan and Vernon let sleep over come them. Vernon from his spot on top of Jeonghan and his head resting his head on the older's chest while Jeonghan wrapped his arms around the younger.

 

With Mingyu…..

 

Mingyu closes the door behind him before he adjusts his bag strap as he starts walking towards the stairs to start going towards the cafe that he was supposed to meet Wonwoo at.The rapper takes out his phone to plug in his earbuds before he plays music as he continues his walk.

Letting out a sigh, Mingyu slips his hands into his pockets as he walks outside. The cafe that Wonwoo wanted to meet at wasn’t that far, but it was still a little bit of a walk from their studio.

After a bit of walking, Mingyu reaches the cafe and places his hand on the handle before he pauses his movements and turns around to pull out his phone. Once he pulled out his phone, he his front camera and moved to fix his hair.

Mingyu swallows before he turns his phone off and slips it back into his pocket before he pulls the door open and walks inside to find Wonwoo sitting at a table looking as stunning as ever. The other rapper had his hair styled while wearing a grey button up shirt underneath a grey v-neck sweater with a watch on his wrist.

“Mingyu-yah! Over here!” Wonwoo says with a his blinding signature smile as he stands up to show off his navy blue jeans that were slightly folded up as well as his brown casual dress shoes.

“Hey hyung.” Mingyu says with a smile as he walk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter