The Plan

I Love You Hyung!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

 

Back At The Dorm….

 

After a couple minutes of walking, Mingyu, Woozi, Junghan and Seungkwan walk into the dorm to run into S.Coups who was fully dressed while he was slipping his wallet into his back pocket.

“Hey hyung!” Seungkwan says with a smile as he slips off his shoes before entering the dorm followed by Woozi who simply gave the leader a smile.

“Hey Leader-hyung!” Mingyu says with a smile as he slips off his own shoes before he follows behind Woozi.

Junghan on the other hand simply looks up at the other with a smile as he slips off his own shoes.

“Hey guys!” S.Coups says with a smile.

“Where you going Seungchul-ah?” Junghan asks as he places his shoes off towards the side before he steps to the side so that S.Coups could slip shoes on.

“Manager-hyung wanted to talk to me so I’m just heading to the company.” S.Coups simply replies as he stands up again after he finished tying his shoes.

“Oh. Well have fun!” Junghan says with a smile.

“I’ll try.” S.Coups says with a chuckle as he moves to open the door, but before he walks out, he pauses for a moment and turns around to face Junghan who was walking away and down the hall.

“Junghan-ah.” S.Coups says as he pauses with his hand holding the door open while one foot was in the hall while the other was still in the dorm.

“Yeah?” Junghan responds as he stops walking and turns around to face the other with one hand slipped into his pocket.

“I’ll probably just stay at the company so can you keep an eye on the guys that are here?” S.Coups asks.

“Yeah sure. I’ll shoot you a text if they decide to head towards the company.” Junghan responds with a smile.

“Thanks Junghan-ah! See you at the studio!!” S.Coups yells before he lets the door close behind him.

Junghan on the other hand simply slips his other hand into his pocket before he moves to walk into the living room to find Seungkwan sitting on the couch with a pair of grey sweatpants and a red hoodie while on his phone.

Not a minute later, Woozi exits his shared room with a pair of black sweatpants and a black sweatshirt that seemed a little too big on.

“Jihoon-hyung!” A loud voice says causing Junghan to turn around to find Mingyu who was wearing a pair of track pants along with a t-shirt while he had a green hoodie in his hand.

“Yeah?” Woozi asks.

“Isn’t that sweater a tad big for you?” Mingyu asks as he moves to sit down next to Seungkwan on the couch.

“Yeah. It’s Soonyoung’s.” Woozi replies as he smiles.

Junghan simply smiles before he disappears into the room that he shared so that he could get changed as well.

Meanwhile, in the living room, the three members were putting the food that they bought on the floor in the middle of the living room before Seungkwan moved to walk into the kitchen to make boil water for their cup noodles.

“So tell us Mingyu-yah.” Woozi starts saying as he moves to sit down beside Mingyu who was sitting with his legs crossed.

“Yeah?” Mingyu asks as he looks over at Woozi who was leaning on his arms that were stretched behind him.

“What do you like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter