Fifteen – Plotting the Plan

A 9PM Love Story

“So, Sica, I heard about what happened last week.” Tiffany broke the silence in the car, narrowing her eyes on Jessica who was sitting in the front seat. Yoona who was beside her and Hyoyeon who drove the car exchanged glances through the front mirror.

Jessica shrugged, playing with locks of her hair, “What do you mean?”

“About you and a certain Park Jaebum.” Tiffany replied, her eyes never left the blonde girl.

Sighing, Jessica turned, “Yeah and you heard right.”

“We made a promise to Yuri!”

“I thought we are done with that, Fany! And Jaebum oppa isn’t in 2PM anymore.”

“No, we are not done with that.” Tiffany gritted her teeth, folding her arms, “I’m sorry, Jessica but I don’t approve this.”

“Well, I don’t need your approval.” Jessica hissed, and leaned on the head rest.

“Girls.” Hyoyeon spoke up, afraid of a fight breaking out, “Didn’t Yuri said she is going to talk things out with Nichkhun oppa?”

“Yeah but it’s almost a month now.” Jessica rolled her eyes.

“Maybe she is just scared.” Yoona said, sipping her iced mocha, “I mean, she still loves him and talking with him might bring back all of those feelings. Maybe she’s scared that things won’t go the way she wants.”

“What is it that she really wanted?” Jessica asked and the rest grew silent. Truthfully, none of them knew what Yuri wanted exactly. One minute she wanted to seek revenge, the next minute she fell apart seeing Nichkhun with another girl. And all of them were suddenly stuck in this pull and push games the two were playing.

Yoona cleared and suggested, “Should we at least do something for her? You know, to help her figures out the whole thing?”

“Like what?” Hyoyeon raised her eyebrows.

“I don’t know.” Yoona cupped her cheeks, frowning, “Maybe we can lure her into a room and lock her up in there until she is sure of what she wants.”

Tiffany slapped her shoulder, “Um, that’s kind of disturbing, Yoong. I told you to stop watching thriller movies.”

Yoona smiled sheepishly and continued sipping her drink while the other three racked their brains, trying to think of an idea to help Yuri clears her doubts. Jessica suddenly clapped her hands enthusiastically, almost screaming, “I know!”

Tiffany rolled her eyes, “God, Sica, can you be any louder?”

“I have a plan!” Ignoring the sarcastic remark, Jessica grinned and wiggled her eyebrows, “It’s a brilliant idea!”

“Just tell us already!”

And then she told them her so called brilliant idea which ended up with Yoona pouting, “You’re basically steal my idea.”

Which was kind of true. In a way.

---

Junho grunted as Chansung jumped on his bed (which was not a pretty picture given the fact that the maknae was a freaking giant) and ruffled his hair in frustration to Chansung’s off key ‘Umbrella’ singing. He grabbed his leg and Chansung fall onto him.

“Chansung!” Junho screamed in pain as the younger just lied there, laughing.

Taecyeon came into the room and to Junho’s rescue, “Alright, alright. Come on, Chansung. Get off that poor guy.”

He pulled Chansung off and Junho finally got up, his hair was messy and all. He glared at the two of them for interrupting his beauty sleep, “Did you have a sugar rush or something, Chansung? I slept late last night and do you mind leaving me alone for the rest of the day?!”

Taecyeon cracked a small smile, “Looks like someone woke at the wrong side of the bed, huh?”

“Ugh!” Junho rubbed his face and tried to flatten his bird nest of hair, “What do you want?”

“I just want to annoy you, Junho.” Chansung grinned, “I don’t know what this guy wants.”

“Well, this guy wants your help.” Taecyeon gestured to the both of them. “Seeing as how only you two have no schedule today, we’re gonna go on a friend rescue.”

Junho narrowed his eyes, “What’s it in for me?”

“You get to meet Hyoyeon.” Taecyeon wiggled his eyebrows, “I know she hasn’t been replying your texts and it will be a great opportunity for you two to talk.”

Junho blinked, his heart raced a little faster at the mention of her name. Taecyeon was right, after the little incident of them breaking into their dorm, Hyoyeon had been ignoring him despite her promise to think about them. The offer was so tempting that he would be a fool to refuse it and being a helpless boy he was, he agreed, “Fine, it’s not like I have anything better to do anyway.”

“What business do we have with her?” Chansung asked, obviously irritated.

Taecyeon sighed for he knew the maknae would be the most difficult to convince. He ran a hand through his hair and explained, “Look, I’m tired of this rivalry. It’s stupid and childish. Nichkhun and Yuri need to get their heads right so we all can live peacefully. And now it’s our job to help them, you know, give them a little push.”

Crossing his arms, Chansung asked again, “And how are we going to do that exactly?”

“Yoona texted me to meet them later.” Taecyeon waved his phone.

Chansung pursued his lips, “What’s it in for me?”

“I know you’re going to agree to this for the sake of it because you’re Hwang Chansung and you love pulling pranks and doing set-ups.”

He shrugged, “Okay, I’m in.”

Taecyeon smiled and looked down on his phone, sending a quick reply to Yoona. He urged the two of them to take a shower (which they did together) and get dressed to meet up with the girls. He himself was unaware of the plan but happy that he had an excuse to meet a certain someone. An hour and three times of being the middle man of Chansung and Junho’s endless shouting later, they got in the car and headed to the place of meeting.

---

“Don’t you screw this up, pig head.” Sooyoung spat as Chansung tried to fold the napkin into a swan shape. The floor where they sat on buried with a bundle of white napkin which were in unrecognizable shapes. Chansung had claimed earlier of his fine art skills and had stuck folding napkins with Sooyoung who was as terrible.

“Shut up! I’m trying to concentrate!” Chansung threw her daggers from his eyes, “Why are you even here? If I know you would be here, I won’t come in the first place.”

“I’m only here because Fany and Sica have last minute schedules and I have to replace them in this plan!” Sooyoung tossed a rumpled napkin on his face.

Chansung was about to retort back when Taecyeon pat his shoulder, “Hey, calm down. We’re here to help not to fight.”

“This woman started it.” Chansung whined as Sooyoung stuck her tongue out.

“Unnie, stop!” Yoona who was on the couch with balloons on her lap exclaimed, shaking her head at the two immature adults in front of her. She exchanged amused looks with Taecyeon before they continued blowing the colourful balloons.

“Why can’t I get kitchen duty?” Chansung complained again as his 25th attempt of napkin folding failed.

“Because Junho and Hyoyeon need some alone time together.” Yoona replied, a wide smile formed across her face.

“You’re just love playing cupid, huh, Yoona?” Sooyung rolled her eyes.

“Indeed I do.” Yoona said with a smug smile on her face. Taecyeon reached out and ruffled her hair, the affectionate gesture sent the other two on the floor gagging. Yoona laughed, a blush tinted her cheek before sending Taecyeon a shy gaze.

“Stop flirting!” Chansung grabbed a handful of napkins and threw them at the two who were gazing at each other lovingly.

Taecyeon snorted as he pushed the napkin off his hair, “You’re just jealous ‘cause Sooyoung loathe you.”

“What?” Chansung widened his eyes, “I loathe her!”

“I loathe you more, pig head.” Sooyoung scoffed, crossing her arms.

“I loathe you more that you loathe me.”

“Well, I loathe you more than anything in the world!”

“And I loathe you more than anything in the universe!” Chansung threw his hands midair and mocked, “Ha-ha! I won! There’s nothing bigger than the universe.”

Sooyoung narrowed her eyes and flicked her hair before crawling forward and smacked Chansung on the head. He yelped in pain as Sooyoung continuously punched his whole body. Chansung quickly grabbed her arm and flipped her on her back as he was on four on top of her which would give the audiences a wrong idea.

“Oh my god!” Yoona squealed, her hands covering her eyes, “You two, stop it!”

Taecyeon doubled over laughing at the unlikely scene in front of him and Yoona giggled, her hands were still covering her eyes. The two lying on the floor turned beet red and Chansung hurriedly stood on his feet and dashed to the opposite side, began folding the napkin like he was supposed to do. Sooyoung gained her composure and slowly sat up straight, clearing , “I didn’t know you had it in you, pig head. And just a few minutes ago you said you loathe me.”

“I do loathe you!” Chansung replied angrily as his face was a crimson red at her teasing comment.

“Hey!” Hyoyeon and Junho suddenly popped from kitchen, wearing big smiles, “We’re done cooking.”

They both stared confusingly at the still laughing Taecyeon and Yoona, the sly smirk on Sooyoung’s face and Chansung’s redness. Hyoyeon mumbled, “Um, did we miss anything?”

Taecyeon shook his head, “Nothing much, Hyoyeon. Nothing much.

---

Nichkhun stepped in the apartment, the creaking sound of door sounded eerie as he looked around to find it was empty. He had received a text message from Yoona saying she needed him to come to their dorm. He gaped as he reached the living room.

There was a table of two in the middle and balloons were hung up on the ceiling some sort of a birthday party place. Napkins of what looked like swans scattered on the red tablecloth. A candle lit up and the sweet scent of lavender entered his nose. He moved closer and found two plates of steaks underneath the cover and a bottle of champagne in an ice bucket.

Everything was too strange for him and before he even got to register what was going on, he heard the front door opened. He turned to face the girl who mirrored his shock expression.

“Nichkhun oppa?”

“Hey, Yuri.”

 

---

A/N: Holla :) I can't believe there are people out there who still love reading this story despite it being un-updated for quite a long time. I love you all tho <3 So enjoy this chapter :) I love writing Sooyung and Chansung they are so cute. By the way the gif is just adorable. Feels feels feels haha xD Comments guys!