Chapter 2

How To Love: A Dating Diary

The reporter shuffled and sat slowly into his chair. The pen he held lay faintly atop the paper, ready to write down what the other had to say. A cameraman sat to his left, yawning with shut eyes.

The other then arrived and sat across from the reporter, a huge smile. “Long time, eh?” He said. The other laughed and looked to his small notebook.

“Yeah.”

He was going to say more but then the cameraman jerked up and pointed to the watch. The clock on the wall struck 12 with a tick and the reporter smiled deeply.

The cameraman held up three fingers, then two, and a sole one before the red light flashed.

“Hello everyone, I’m Howon. I’m here today with ultimate vocalist with soothing tones, Kim Sunggyu!” He announced, clapping happily by himself. The other laughed timidly and held up a hand.

“I see, it’s great to be here.”

Howon smiled again, waiting to say his next line. But, he also wondered what he was doing here anyway. He is a magazine reporter, yet, he sits in front of this camera.

“So, your latest album sold tremendously well, how do you feel?”

He waited for Sunggyu to answer and he when he did, he expertly wrote down every word, even pausing when the other did. “Mmm.” He added for effect, when he agreed with the other.

“And, the band, do you still have contact with the members?”

Sunggyu paused, rubbing his hands together before giving a small smile. “Unfortunately no, I haven’t contacted them since we broke up. But, I’m sure we could still meet for reunions, for the fans.”

“Mmm, speaking of reunions, isn’t that next month? What do you plan on doing? Any plans?” Howon continued to jot down the respond with rapid movement.

“Not yet, no. But I hope we can meet up. For the fans.” Sunggyu said the last bit as if that was the only reason. Howon picked up on that.

“You seem disappointed, are you not able to attend if there is a reunion?

“I mean.” He began but paused, as if to change the wording. “I could attend, but I wish we could make some plans. I haven’t spoken to them in a year.” He mumbled.

“Oh.” Howon sighed himself and looked to Sunggyu. “Call em’, man. Again.”

Sunggyu nodded and held out a hand, gesturing to Howon. “How about you? How are you doing?”

“No, no.” Howon shook his head. “I’m here for you, let’s continue and maybe after.”

“Okay, okay.” Sunggyu laughed.

*

“Oh my god! I just…can’t!”

A man squealed as he jumped, leaped, skipped, and spun around his room.

“My heart~” He groaned as he clutched his chest and threw himself on the floor. He let out a shrill scream as he rolled on the floor.

“I…can’t…do…this…” He mumbled, falling on the floor with every word.

He should really be grading papers right now but he just so happened to turn on the TV and find Kim Sunggyu’s interview with ‘Infinite’ live.

“Stop~” He grumbled playfully at the man’s cuteness.

He was a huge fanboy. An ultimate one.

Nam. Woo. Hyun.

His Tumblr has over 1,000 followers, all dedicated to the former ‘Y.O.U’ member. His dashboard is filled with Kim Sunggyu quotes, gifs, pictures, quotes, tweets, Instagram updates, schedules, album reviews, song reviews, everything.

His walls are covered with the same man’s face and previously ‘Y.O.U’ posters before he tore them all down in absolute fury.

Sunggyu’s ‘27’ album sits perfectly on his night stand.

And the Woohyun rolls to the bed.

His student’s papers, long forgotten, are laying atop his bed but he gave it up 30 minutes ago after finding six blue dragons and a green sun when he should be seeing the alphabet.

He wiggled himself to his feet and jumped up and down, shaking his limbs to regain motivation.

He sat on his bed, red ink pen in hand, ready to write another zero when he heard something holy.

Kim Sunggyu laughed. He laughed. His eyes disappeared. His teeth ever so slightly showed.

And Woohyun mentally lost it.

Again, he threw himself to the floor in a frenzy and get out all of this aching feels. He reached for the TV ‘off’ button but his hand shook violently and he retracted it to lay back on the floor.

He was a mess.

He was mess for Kim Sunggyu and that man needed to know it. In instant, he pulled up Sunggyu’s latest schedule release and printed it out.

Hanging it above his calendar (also Kim Sunggyu) he stood back in awe, clutching his cheeks as a maniac laugh erupted.

If his students only knew…

*

Sungyeol hopped out of his car and with jolly feet, walked into the building.

“It’s gonna be so much fun!” He exclaimed, hands waving in the hair and the other only sighed.

“No, I don’t think it will.”

“Lighten up, Sungjong. It’ll be fine.” He assured, moving into a grey room with his brother behind him.

“Just watch me, I won’t force anything on you. Just watch your brother.” He said, opening two large doors to reveal the underground workings of the model industry.

Multiple shoots were going on at one time, the constant camera clicking could cause a headache and the flashing lights could blind a man. Multiple ran around retrieving makeup, water, clothes, and accessories so the shoot could be successful.

It was chaos.

Sungyeol headed over to a photographer who, upon seeing him, smiled brightly and took him into a hug.

“Sungyeol!” He shouted over the noise. “Are you ready? The makeup artist is waiting and you and we need to get you changed out of those clothes. Go, go, and hurry!” He ordered but paused when he noticed Sungjong.

“And, who is this?”

Sungyeol turned to Sungjong, then turned to the photographer with a huge smile. “My brother.” He replied. “’Don’t we have some good genes?” He asked, smashing Sungjong’s face to his and forcing the other to smile.

“Yes, yes!” The photographer agreed. “We can use him, get him dressed too!” He ordered to the stylist.

“No, I’m not modeling.” Sungjong retorted with his arms folded across his chest. He w=began to retreat but Sungyeol grabbed his arm and pouted. “But he wants you, and you can get famous, and we can be famous together~” He shook Sungjong’s arms and whined, stamping his feet and Sungjong gagged.

His brother had some nasty aegyo.

“I won’t. You can’t make me, hyung.” He turned his head.

And at that moment, Sungyeol grabbed Sungjong around the waist, lifting him off the ground and running to the dressing where he locked his poor brother in.

“Just bear with it!” He shouted over the pounding and curses.

“Lee Sungyeol! YAH! AISH!!”

*

Another character intro chapter almost ^^

I’ll start getting into more detail in the next chapters and you’ll see how they join and more.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and enjoy further updates!

p.s: Exo ‘Sing for you’ is absolutely KILLING ME! *tears*

And B1A4 ‘It’s Christmas’ is so beautiful. IT’S CHRISTMAS ALRIGHT!

Kay bye~

-Xing