SOLO [JAYPARK FANFIC ]

BASED ON LYRICS

                          

 listen to SOLO [ here ]


 

Its been a few weeks after JaeBom met that girl at the park. His heart flutters everytime her picture came out in his mind. Sometimes, he even smile crazily thinking about her. It so hard for him to forget her. But, Jaebom haven't meet her recently. The thought of not meeting her again make him frustrated and regret.

 

"I should've talk to her last time," Jaebom groaned in frustration, "at least, I should've ask her name." He sat up and looked outside the window. He then took out his phone and called Gray "Yo man," he greeted, " let's meet up tonight." Gray on the other line agreed and hung up. Jaebom threw his phone on the bed and laid down. "I should've done that," he said.

 

"Jae!" his mom shouted from downstair, "get down, lets have breakfast son." Jaebom sighed and put his white tanktop on and went down. (oh yeah his shirtless just now.) Soon, the Park's family eat their breakfast silently. "Son, you look restless," his mom broke the silence,"stop working so hard and have some rest, okay?" Jaebom gave his mom a soft smile and nodded. 

 

"Jaebom, I heard that you're in love," his dad started talking, "is that true, son?" Jaebom on the other hand just gave his dad a what-do-you-care faced. "You know I don't like you being in love with random girl," his dad said.

 

"So?' Jaebom answered. "So the fact that you're in love with that girl is true?" his dad replied folding his arm together. For a few seconds, Jaebom just stay silent and thought, "he must had that damn bodyguard to watch every single thing that I do". He doesn't know what to answer. If he answer 'yes' which is the truth, his dad gonna be hell mad to him but if he answer 'no' he can't because that's just lying. His dad just looked through his eyes.

 

"Honey, stop stressing our s-,".

 

"Yes," Jaebom answered, cutting his mom words, "yes. its true,dad. I am in love with her." 

 

His dad glare at him and hit the table making a loud noises which suprise his mom. "THROW AWAY THOSE STUPID FEELINGS!" his dad shouted.

 

"Hell no, dad," Jaebom confidently answered back, "I love her so much and I don't care if you're against it or what so ever." Knowing that his dad gonna be mad soon, he ran upstair, and shut the door loudly. "Honey, I said stop it," his mom said, "stop making him stress. His stress enough with his work. Aigoo yaa."

 

Jaebom who was in his room that time, wore his jacket and cap and took his wallet and car key. He then jump out from the window to move down. He did this professionally cause he done this more than hundreds time, mostly everytime when he don't want to face his dad. He went into his car and drove lifelessly. He doesn't know where he actually wanted to go. All he wanted to do was to run away from his dad and meet that girl. In the end, he end up being in the park where he met her before.

 

Jaebom went out of his car and walked along the path at the park. Suddenly, he saw a girl that look exactly like her. With brave heart, he took a deep breath and took his step toward that lady. Soon when the distance getting closer, a guy came and hug that girl. Jaebom heartbeat stop for a second, but his footsteps doesn't stop cause he really want to know if that was her or not. Jaebom took a quick glance to the girl and walked passed her. He breath calmly.

 

"Thank god," he said, "its not her." He sat down on the bench and called Gray once again "Yo man," he said, "I'm at the park. Let's meet." He hung up as Gray told that he's going. 

 

A few minute later, Gray came with LOCO. They greeted each other, doing the handshake. "What happen dude?" Gray asked Jaebom, knowing that something is not right.

 

Jaebom sigh and replied, "heart sick bro." LOCO's eyes widened and asked Jaebom if he was sick. Crying and begging for Jaebom to say no, Jaebom and Gray laughed. "Ya!" Jaebom shouted, "stop joking around. I'm not even sick.

 

LOCO rubbed his head and laughed along. "Just wanted to see you laugh dude," he said. Jaebom just smiled and sighed.

 

"Tell me dude," Gray said, "what's wrong with your heart." Jaebom then took a deep breath and told Gray and Loco every single thing. From where he met that girl and how she caught his first attention to how crazy in love he was with her. Jaebom also told about how his dad are against it.

 

"Damn man," Gray said, "you're stupid man. You know if your dad are against it you need to forget about it." Loco on the other hand just nodded along, agreeing with what Gray had just said.

 

"Can't you be on my side this time dude?" Jaebom asked Gray and LOCO.. Both of them just shrugged their shoulders. 

 

"I don't know dude," both of them said at the same time. Jaebom gave a death glare to both of them and gave a damn soft smile and left them just like that.

 

"Hyung!" both of them shouted calling for Jaebom but he ignored them and walked away. Not knowing where to go, he just  drove his car again. Hour after hour, driving from nowhere to nowhere he end up driving himself back to the park. It almost midnight so Jaebom decided to take the fresh air outside.

 

Jaebom when to the playgorund slides and laid himself on the slide tunnel. All he wish is for miracle to happen, maybe his father won't be against it or his friends can be on his side for once and stop saying that his decision is stupid. Jaebom almost fell asleep as he felt the boredom hit himself. He barely see the night view in the tunnel so he went out of the slide tunnel and sat on the swing. The silence kept his heart in calm rate. The night view made him so happy. 

 

Suddenly, the silence was replaced by a woman's crying sound. Jaebom felt goosebump all of the sudden. Thinking positively, he checked all over the place looking for the source of the sound. He heard it cleary cames from his left side, so he walked towards it. As he came closer he saw a woman wearing a light pink dress with untied hair sobbing. Jaebom felt something strange but he decided to ignore those feelings and went closer to the girl. 

 

Jaebom clear his throat and asked, "are you okay, Miss?" Without getting any replies, the lady just started to cry more. Jaebom felt so nervous and gave a handkeerchief to her. She took it and thanked Jaebom, who can't hear it due to her soft, small voice and continue to cry. Jaebom sighed and sat next to her silently, watching her crying.

 

After a few minute, she stopped crying and wipes her tears with the handkerchief that Jaebom gave. "Are you okay now?" Jaebom asked again. She just nodded. "That's good," he said and smile softly eventhough she can't see it.

 

"Thank you," she said. 

 

Jaebom heart started to felt something strange. He seems to know this unknown voice. 

 

"Sure," he said, leaning foward to see the owner of the voice. His heart start to thumping more faster. "This w-wo-woman. Its her. I've been sitting with her this whole minutes," he thought. the womam that he laugh finally right infront of him. He then shook his head and remain calm.

 

"Why are you crying?" he asked. 

 

"My boyfriend," she said, "he cheated on me with that urgghh woman." Jaebom just giggled without saying any words.

 

"Why are you laughing?" she asked.

 

"Just now you look really ugly when you cry," he answered making the woman more furious, "but now you look super cute when you mad." Giving Jaebom a confused face, Jaebom explained, "stop crying cause it makes you look really ugly and stop being mad cause you're too cute which can make my heart going crazy."

 

"Then what should I do?"she asked angrily which Jaebom can't help but smile of her cuteness. 

 

"Stay calm," he said, "cause you look pretty in that way."

 

"Pfftt, whatever," she said. "hhaahahhaha," she suddenly laughed, "who are you actually?"

 

"I'm," Jaebom answered, "your boy friend."

 

She gave Jaebom a yucky-looked, didn't believe with what he just said on the first day they met. "Excuse me," he said, "my boy friend is way more better than you."

 

"And he cheated," Jaebom said, "that's what make him worst than me." The answer Jaebom said make the both of them stay silence for a few seconds. As he laughed it off awkwardly telling that he's joking, he introduced himself "I'm Jaebom, Park Jaebom," he said, "nice to meet you."

 

Letting a soft laugh, "I'm Hanbyul, Shin Hanbyul," she said, "and nice to meet you too." 

 

Both of them just chat and laugh together throughout the whole hour. Both of them comfort each other feelings without themself realising. During the conversation Jaebom asked Hanbyul whether she's single or not now but Hanbyul just shrugged her shoulder not knowing what to answer. So Jaebom just make her laugh and smile the whole night.

 

Around 1 am, Jaebom decided to drove Hanbyul to her house since he don't want her to be in any danger and Hanbyul decided to followed him too. The driving are much more fun than before. Jaebom now had someone to talk and laugh next to him, someone that he love.

 

A few minutes later, they arrived infornt of her house. "Thank you for the fun night," she said. 

 

Jaebom smile shyly, "no problem." 

 

"So," she said, "I guess, I see you later. Bye." 

 

Jaebom remained silent watching her getting out of the car. He really wanted to know the answer. He think for a moment and went out of the car. 

 

Not wanting to miss the second chance that he got, he ran towards Hanbyul which suprised her. Giving her a warm smile "I know this seems to be so fast," he started, "but I've been watching you everyday. When you're gone about a week last week, my heart my brain had gone crazy. I did everything lifelessly because I haven't see you I regret it when I miss my first chance. But today, I got second chance and I won't miss it."

 

Both of them remain silent. Hanbyul don't know how to react with his words so Jaebom took the chances to speak, "Hanbyul-ssi," he said, "are you SOLO?"

 



 

BASED ON : SOLO by JAY PARK ft. Hoody [ here ]

 

Hope you guys enjoy. Sorry for any mistakes or the bad ending ^^'

COMMENT DOWN WHAT YOU THINK

AND SUBSCRIBE IF YOU WANT MORE..or maybe not