Hello

DARK BLOOD ( DISCONTINUED )

~~20 years later~

Myungsoo's pov

The sun rose in a pool of crimson and gold, spilling light all over the land and the white clouds. The fresh air filled my lungs and I felt refreshed and exhilarated. I found myself jogged around the park for almost two hours already. Lately, I felt like I becomes stronger and faster than usual. It's been like this for a while since the day I fainted. Strangely, I felt something strong inside my body that was trying to take over my body. I thought about that a lot but ended up with shrugging it off because I knew that I won't get the answer.

My name is Myungsoo, Choi Myungsoo. 20 years old and I'm one of the heirs of Elite Force & Co. . Currently, I'm studying in business and I stil have a few years before graduate. Since I was a child, I was taught with various types of martial arts enough tobtake down a group of some stupid gangsters without breaking any sweats. My overprotective dad told me that I need to learn how to protect myself from any dangerous situations. And if the worst comes to the worst, my loving mother will always encourage me to keep looking forward. Last but not least, when I'm bored to death, there's always my big baby bro Minho to cheer me up.

Suddenly, I felt my phone vibrated inside my pocket calling for attention from it's owner. The screen showed Mr. Choi's id.

"Hello Mr. Choi. What can I help you?" I answered his call.

"Hello Myungsoo. Can you come to my office now, it's important." It's rare for him to call me to go to his office.

"Okay, I'll be there in 20 minutes." I just obeyed.

I already arrived in front of the majestic building. I only wore my sports wear because I'm to lazy to change my outfit. I stepped into the building without any doubt. As soon as I entered, all eyes were focused on me. Gosh,they looked at me like I'm a freaking alien. Lucky me, I wore my sunglasses, at least I can hid my face a little bit.

I ignored their glances as I walked straight ahead to the receptionist counter.

"May I meet Mr. Choi? I have an appointment with him this morning." I asked the receptionist politely.

"Are you Choi Myungsoo?" She asked. I just nodded my head.

"Please follow me." Ilet her showed me the way while I followed her like a lost puppy.

Once we arrived, I thanked her. I knocked the door.

"Come in." Someone said from inside.

When I entered the office, I saw Mr. Choi was busy doing some paperwork on his table. He looked at me and gestured me to sit.

Krystal's pov

I was dodging every single punches and hits that threatened my body for some bruises. It was quite hard as my trainer didn't gave me a single chance to take a breath. When my gaze met her's, I slightly smirked. With a swift move, my leg found her's as I tackled her to the ground. She was dumbfounded as she fell on her with a loud thud. I can't held myself anymore, I was laughing my heart out.

"Yah! It hurts you know!" She groaned in pain while I'm still laughing my off.

In a blink of an eye, I found myself tackled and pinned on the ground. Ouch! My back.

"First lesson, never lose your focus." Boa smugly said.

"Unnie,get off me. You're too heavy." I pushed her off only to earn a burst of laughter from her.

I checked my phone and found a message from dad.

"Unnie, I have to go now. My dad picking me up. See you next time!" I said and leave the training centre.

My name is Jung Soojung, some called me Krystal. Not many believed the existence of vampires but trust me, I'm one of them. I was a pure royal blood of vampire clan. Boa unnie also a royal blood vampire. That's why her strength os strong as mine. Our family isn't like others, we never drink blood. I'm the daughter of the owner and founder of Blanc Group, Jung Yonghwa. He married with my mom, Seohyun and decided to stay in Korea.

I saw my dad's car parked in front of the training centre. I entered the car and greeted him with a kiss on his cheek.

"Where are we going dad?" I asked him as the car started moving.

We're going to meet my old friend, Choi Siwon. He's from United States." My dad answered me with a smile plastered on his face. I guessed he's really happy to meet his friend.

We arrived at the nearest cafe. The cafe offered a warm and welcoming environment. At the corner of the room, next to the window a guy with a white coat sat casually and waved his hand signalling us to go there.He greeted my dad with a friendly hug and gave me a warm smile.

"May I have your order?" A waiter came to our table.

"Give me two iced Americano." My dad ordered my favourite drink, he knew me too well.

As soon as the waiter walked away, Mr. Choi broke the silence.

"I see, your daughter already grown up huh. She's pretty like her mother. The last time I met her was at Rome,when she's still a baby. Wah, time flies faster than I thought." He said in amused tone.

"Well, I bet your sons Myungsoo and Minho already ggown up too right?" My dad continued.

Son, the waiter came to our table with our drinks on a tray. The whole time I just kept silence and listened their conversation. I only talked when Mr. Choi asked something about me.

"Soojung." Hearing my name called by Mr. Choi snapped me out from my thoughts." If I offered you a job as an elite agent in my company, would you accept it?"

"Actually, I thought that it'll be great if you're joining the team since I knew your skills and potential but it's okay if you don't want to join it. I don't wanna burden you." He added.

"Urm,.. I would love to join the team but I still have to focus on Blanc Group." I explained.

"I don't think there will be any problem if you want to join the team because Uncle Siwon and I already made an agreement. Both of the companies will work together in the future. So, you don't have to worry about it. I'll always supports you." My dad encouraged.

"Okay, I'm in. When can I start?" I decided to join the team.

"Someone's eager, isn't she?" My dad teased me earning a fit of laugh from Uncle Siwon.

"The sooner the better.What about next week? I'll give you some time to adjust." Uncle Siwon suggested.

"Arasso."

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another chapter posted. Say hello to your main character! 😊