Life Is Worth Living

DARK BLOOD ( DISCONTINUED )

The glimmering light allowed the palace to show it's beauty. As a result, the scenery was breathtaking. People from the other kingdoms attended the memorable night and started to gather around making some conversation with each other. Some of them boasted about how they will win the upcoming war, the wealth of their entire kingdom and blah..blah..blah.. but there's one thing that they always keep in their mind, they could never ever compared to the epic Audacios Kingdom.

It is undeniably wonderful night ever since the little prince was born into this world. There's a lot of royal families came to celebrate the newborn prince. All of them wear glamorous dresses and not to forget the beautiful jeweleries on their body. Everything was high class as it was a royal ceremony after all.

As for the people of Audacious Kingdom, they were fascinated and beyond happy as they were feasted with a lot of delicious food that they never tasted before. All of them were so into the festive and enjoying their happy moment. Little did they knew, there were greedy eyes who were watching them and ready to take them down by any time. They were belongs to the Abominator.

King Shiwoo's pov

I leaned against the balcony of my castle, letting myself enjoy this little of being alone. I inhaled the cool night air while watched the happiness that plastered on people's faces as they enjoyed this night as I do.

Then, out of nowhere Kris appeared next to me in a blink of an eye. Wow, this guy was really fast that I didn't noticed hi im moving at all. He is one of my friends along with Siwon and my wife. It was unbelievable that we were still together since childhood. All of us met during a ceremony inside my kingdom.

"You know, the view from up here was amazing. It's a shame that nobody ever noticed it down there." Kris said. Being his friend for God knows how many years, I learned that this was his way of greeting people.

"Yeah, we won't appreciate something until we lose it. Well, hello to you to Kris." I chuckled at him.

"Congratulations, my friend for your newborn prince. Honestly, I still can't believe that you've finally become a dad. It felt like yesterday I met you with food on your face and now you finally tied a knot and become a family man." He smirked. Many said that he was a cold person but for me, he was warm with people that were closed to him.

"Yah! Do you think I'm that childish! I'm already grown up. Can't you see how great my skills using swords? You should have seen that." He looked at me and smirked...again!

"Anyway, thanks for coming since you're a very busy man. I think you really need a wife,QUICKLY." I nudged his shoulder a bit to tese him.

He just shrugged. "I'm too lazy to find one.. maybe someday." I saw the sadness inside his eyes.

Somehow, I regretted to bring this topic again. Truthfully, I already knew his interest towards my wife, Sena. Unfortunately, both of us had the same feeling towards the same girl. Luckily, Siwon didn't like Sena too. I knew it by the way he looked at Sena. A look that full of love. So, before I man up and confessed to Sena, I asked Kris beforehand about his feelings and opinion about my plan to confess to Sena. Being that kind of guy, Kris obviously denied his feeling and said that he had no special interest towards Sena at all. That's the day when I decided to make Sena mine and luckily the feeling was mutual. A year later, we finally tied a knot and my kingdom has became one of the most powerful kingdom.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to.." He cut me off.

"The past is past. To me, she's still my friend. Nothing more and nothing less. So, calm down man." Yeah, the past that stuck in the middle of a bond called friendship.

"Now, if you excused me, I'm going to find some lost princesses." I chuckled at his lame remarks.

He walked away with smile plastered in his face which he rarely did. Nothing's really changed after all these years. Kris whistled some stranges rhythm but I just shrugged it off. Maybe he tried to be happy.

Ahh..how I wished that my wife could joined me but I knew that it's better for her to rest since she's still weak. I already missed my little prince.

~~~~~~~~~

The Great Night wasn't so great anymore. On the other side of the castle, the greedy eyes of the Abominator waited for the signals from their master to make thier moves. Once they heard it, they knew that it's the time. The time for the ultimate downfall of The Great Audacious Kingdom.

A strong spell was casted to every corner of the castle, trapping everyone inside including innocent people. The spell can make normal people vanished into the thin air in a blink of an eye. The only people who won't vanished were the royal bloods. Nevertheless, it still weakened their power.

It didn't took that long before the king realized the whole situation. He quickly dashed to the safety room where his wife with their little prince stayed. The knight, Siwon and the sorcerer, Kwon Jiyong also followed him.