Movie Marathon!!

Last Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(phone vibrates) (Chanyeol calling) you hurriedly picked up the call. 

"Oh chanyeol-ah! Waee??"

"I'm already here outside. Open the door!" You end the call and hurriedly rushed downstairs excited to see your bestfriend. You opened the door and found chanyeol holding some plastic bags from the store. You giggled.

"Hahah what are these?" You questioned him with a smirk on your face.

"Of course I bought you your favorite ice cream" he said with a wink.

"Yehettt! Thank youuu Come on in!" You hugged him a second and gave him a peck on his right cheek.

Chanyeol's POV:

Damn! If only she knows her kisses on my cheeks mean to me alot. I know it's just normal for her since we're just best friends but oh well, I think we it's better not to let her know about my feelings for her. I'm glad I made her cheer up, to see her smile makes my day complete tho.

"Yah get the spoons over there while I'll choose some dvd's over here!"

"I got it!" I said with a wink. After getting the spoons, we decided to watch the insidious 3 but then again I got a phone call. I looked on to it and it's Nara.

"Aish that again! You're really that close to her? Pshh" and she snobbed. Oh I forgot, she really hates this girl. 

"Nah your still the number 1" I said with a wink to cool her down, and she pouted. How cuteeee

"Screw her! What does she needs?!" 

"Nah, she does my assignments you know. Easyy hahaha" and I patted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter