Absent!!

Last Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kring! Kring! Kring! (alarm clock rings)

"Get up Soo Jin-ah! you're going to be late for school!" your brother shouts. You got irritated and woke up.

"Naee!!!!!(yes)" you shouted back. You grabbed your alarm clock and realized the time was 7:00 AM already.

"!!!! I'm going to be late!!! Aishhhhhh" you hurriedly rushed downstairs.

"Oppa! where's the breakfast???" you asked your brother. "I didn't prepare it so that you will be more late *bleh* hahaha" and he hurriedly rush out, getting the keys of his car.

You remained speechless. Thinking your brother was too childish. "I'm going to go now, just ride a bus bye! and oh! I'll tell mom about this! see ya baby sis mwahh hahahaha" your brother then shut the door. You remained silent for a few seconds and realized you're really getting late for school. "YAHHHH IM TAEKWANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M GOING TO KILL YOUUU TTTTTTTT!!!!!!" you shouted in anger and *bang* you slipped, realizing your brother just pulled on a prank on you.

 

Soo Jin's POV: (you)

Aishhhhh that man jinja! And it's already 7;15 AM! plus it's so traffic, how am I able to get on time???? If only I have hidden his car keys !

Ahh I'll borrow Chanyeol's bike! (you contacted chanyeol,your bestfriend and gladly he answers directly)

"Chanyeol-ah! I'm glad you answered! where are you?"

"I'm already in school! I was supposed to climb at your window to wake you up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter