Month 1 2/2

Feelings on Film

Meeting Jiho might’ve just been the best thing that happened to Hansol after meeting the busy crew he’d be working with ...starting tomorrow.. Everyone seemed way too prissy and busy to be bothered with talking about whatever came to mind, you know, just too busy to be social, especially that Byungjoo.  Closest crew member my , Hansol thought almost immediately after the boys brief introduction. First impressions are everything, after all. However, that wasn’t quite the case with Jiho. He found him to be sweet, hell of a lot charming than Byungjoo, only because Jiho’s personality added to it. If Byungjoo hadn’t had acted like king of the universe, Hansol probably would have found him a lot ier than he already did. Putting all that aside now, Hansol found himself well adjusted toward Jiho’s company already. He would tell Jiho was going to be a big help through this nine month job. The crew really just stressed him out and that bummed him out a lot. He looked forward to meeting everyone, but had no idea it would turn out to crush a lot of the expectations he’d already built for himself.
A soft chuckle and taunt broke Hansol out of his self grieving.

“Hansol, you really think too much! This is the second time I’ve lost you.” Jiho said in a soft voice, which ensured Hansol he wasn’t as upset about it as he lead on. Jiho’s hand bumped lightly on the others shoulder in three soft taps.

Hansol blinked, eyes glazed over in a daze. “Sorry, sorry ! Ah, first day has really taken it’s toll on me. Do you know the time ?”

Jiho snorted, pulling out his phone and reading the time.

“It’s 4:30 PM, and Hansol, this wasn’t even the first day.” Jiho mused, a brow arching upward in a bit of concern

“Right.. Well, Jiho it really was amazing to meet you, I’m glad I was able to actually get to know one of my colleagues today! You’re such a doll.” The last part slipped out, but Hansol couldn't resist. Jiho really was flawless in both personality and looks.

Hansol stood up slowly, stuffing his folders, which were full of scripts and plots,  into his bag, and bowed toward the other.

“The pleasure is all mine, I’ve never worked for Sehyuk before, so this should be interesting and new for the both of us.” He offered Hansol a grin, which Hansol, of course, happily returned.

“Yes, so.. I’ll see you tomorrow at the set, yes?” Hansol asks hopefully,

“Of course, I’ll  find you.” Jiho chuckles, rising from his seat as well. He tossed his cup into the trash after one last sip, before returning the bow to Hansol and turning to disappear out of the cafe.

A loud sigh escaped Hansol’s lips, he looked toward their table, which had rings of water from the condensation of their cold drinks. He smiled, thinking of how sweet the other was. Jiho payed for all of Hansol’s refills, gladly, even when Hansol refused. That made Hansol giggle out loud.

~..

Hansol woke up finally, after his alarm had been screaming at him for a whole ten minutes. With a groan, Hansol rose from his sheets with a long and rather loud stretch, letting out a yawn that sounded like more of a screech. Clicking his lips tiredly, he leans over to shut the damn thing up. He basically dragged himself out of bed, and into the bathroom. Hansol lived in a middle class apartment complex. Rent was easy, and in return he lived in a cozy apartment home. The community was so kind, and generous. The kids adored Hansol, so did most of the older adults. Life was pretty happy and peaceful ever since he moved to the complex, he had no room to complain about a thing. Hansol began his day with brushing his teeth, cleansing his face and a batch of eggs. He sighed happily once he was ready for the day, dressed in another long sleeved shirt that was a plain but bold black, and pale jeans. He wore his black hair in his usual style, leaving his bangs to cover up his eyebrows. With his bag strapped over his shoulder, he headed out. Today they would officially be starting the 9 months of practicing, and airing behind a camera. The month was already planned out by Sehyuk before it even started. Jiho explained it, they would be taking key shots as teasers for the movie, then the real filming would begin.

To his surprise, the first person waiting for him was Byungjoo.. not exactly what he’d been hoping for, but he wouldn't complain about it. Byungjoo had that smirk dancing on his lips just as he did when he made his first impressions, Hansol still found it hot. He was dressed in a sleeveless top, a red jacket hung loosely off his shoulder, baggy jeans completed the look.

“Hey, I was waiting for you ~” Byungjoo laughed dryly as he quickly threw his arm around the elders shoulder.

“Oh, why?” Hansol asked, honestly curious towards the other apparent .. interest?

“Sehyuk wants to get started as soon as possible, You have a few minutes to reread the script you were given last night, and we’ll get on the set to film the teasers.” Byungjoo explained with a soft shrug.

Hansol felt his face ran pale. He remembered this feeling, like returning to class without your completed homework and the teacher calls on you to answer one of the questions. He felt like that. Guilt from not practicing and worry for being scolded began to cloud his mind, and he looked at Byungjoo’s eyes desperately for about a minute. “Only.. a few minutes?”

“Yeh~ Hope you practiced.” He snorts, adding an eyeroll,clearly trying to antagonize. He let the elder out of his grasp and winked toward him, before disappearing into the building

Hansol stood, eyes still wide. He felt his cheeks flush in a bit of anger and irritation. He could tell Byungjoo enjoyed all of that. Byungjoo was mocking his lack of experience, which pissed Hansol off. He was supposed to work with this guy? He was already beyond rude, beyond antagonistic and beyond annoying. Hansol bit back a scowl, and walked into the building minutes later, scrambling toward the nearest restroom and digging in his bag for the one script dated for today. The only problem was, he heard his name being called immediately after, by Sehyuk, over a megaphone. Beyond embarrassing, since he was supposed to be there on time. He tucked his scripts back into his folder and stood straight hesitantly, heading out toward the set he was called to. He was totally caught off guard, staring at Sehyuk who looked beyond mean, and irritated. Weird how fast someone could change once you were under their control. Hansol bowed quickly after swallowing hard. “I’m sorry I’m late! It won’t happen again..” He apologized, sincerely. Byungjoo stood by a slightly shorter man, who was eyeing Hansol as if he were as gross as rotting roadkill. Damn.. why was everyone already like this? Hansol had to bite back an irritated grunt when he heard Byungjoo chuckle lightly. Sehyuk seemed to gain sympathy for Hansol quickly, putting a impatient smile on his face. “Alright, Hansol. It’s alright. After all, you’re still new. And when you’re new and all, I won’t be.. as hard on you.” He mumbled lowly. Not very promising.

Hansol lifted his gaze to the rest of the people who stood around the set, only to meet eyes with a smiling Jiho. Hansol offered a soft wave, which was returned by the other. Jiho was scolded by the rushed makeup artist, who was finishing powering on any foundation to cover Jiho’s blemishes, if he even had any.. The boy was perfect. Sehyuk threw an arm around Hansol, tugging him toward the makeup artist. Hansol then recovered the memory. He was introduced yesterday. Kim Taeyang.

“Jiho, you’re set.” Taeyang patted the younger's back, lightly pushing him off the chair so Hansol could be seated for his touch ups. Sehyuk smiled, turning to leave Taeyang work his magic on Hansol. Hansol only blinked, looking to Taeyang,

“Hey-”

“Shhtt’, Don’t speak while I’m starting,” Taeyang laughed softly, which only made Hansol smile a bit, but quickly relax his face muscles afterward so Taeyang could focus on his face while he applied the cosmetics.

Hansol looked completely airbrushed. If he didn’t look angelic before, he did now. Byungjoo nodded in approval toward Hansol, who was currently paying no attention to him. Hansol quickly made his way over to the only person he really (sort of?) knew on the set.

“Jiho, good to see you ~” Hansol cooed softly toward the younger, who also looked like an angel, with the exaggerated features, but it only brought them out more, and it made him so beautiful.

“Good to see you too, Hansol! you look like a doll.” Jiho smiles crookedly, staring at Hansol’s airbrushed face. Taeyang really knew how to make already gorgeous people look like supermodels. They both decided the make up artist wasn't cheap.

Their reunion was soon interrupted by a gorgeous looking Byungjoo and his apparent rude friend, who he only came to introduce.

“Jiho, Hansol ~! If you weren’t already introduced, this is Jeon Hojoon. I’ve starred in a few movies with him in the past, but this is the first time we’ve worked for Sehyuk.” Byungjoo announced. To Hansol’s surprise, Hojoon smiled at the both of them. Did he change his mind or his opinion of him or something? Who knows..

“Pleasure to be working with the both of you. I look forward to it,.”


~..

The teasers started out with a lot of suspense. Hansol played the role of an undercover assassin, dressed as a slave to be sold to a filthy rich and greedy man. Hansol had to play along with the disgusting roleplay, the role was so harsh and straight forward. He’d found out that reading a script was easier than acting it out, mainly because his “master” that he was destined to kill was Byungjoo, but soon became accustomed to it.
   He was scolded by Sehyuk he didn’t know how many times for being very forgetful, but the teaser was finally released on the 30th of August, exactly a month after they began to film it. They were proud, but that was hardly the beginning. They still had months to go, and suddenly Hansol didn’t feel like such a new-comer to the concept anymore. He felt as if he fit in, and he was finally respected by most of the actors after the teaser was released. Sehyuk was proud of Hansol. He knew, despite making a lot of money off him, he’d be very successful, and grow into a wider company if he stayed.

~..

Hello! Just wanted to make a note here that there will be some HanJoo action in the next chapter, I'll work hard to try to make it longer and flow faster, since this was slow and the last was shorter.

Fanfiction is so fun to wrrite and I love reading the few comments I've recieved already. Glad to know you are looking forward to more. This is my first fanfiction, so I'll work hard ..thank you .