Month 1 1/2

Feelings on Film

On almost shaky legs, Hansol looked at to what he considered to be a fairly large cast. He never really found himself to be a self conscious person. In fact, he found himself the opposite, an outgoing person that had a good amount of confidence.. That was until he laid his eyes on the cast. He found himself almost immediately sweating, which would be even more embarrassing if it was noticeable. He feels his fingers grip the sleeves of his diagonal striped shirt. It was a size too large for him, but oddly fitting for a boy like him.

“Everybody! Meet the center of the film, Kim Hansol .” Sehyuk announced. Everyone was fond of Sehyuk for the moment, all the actors who’d never really met him before found him a charming, welcoming and easy going guy. But that was for the moment.

 

“..Hello, pleasure to meet with you all. I look forward to working with you.”  Hansol flashed a nervous grin, before bending himself into another bow to the entire cast who was looking in his direction.

“Center of the film?” Called a voice that seemed to be in the back of the crowd, quickly moving closer.
Hansol soon saw the mouth behind the question, blinking toward the built, bleached blond male who was now standing sluggishly, with an arm around Sehyuk’s shoulder. Hansol cowered a bit when he saw the distasteful examination the blonde was currently giving him. Sehyuk coughed,

“..Yes, the main character.” Sehyuk says, glumly looking at Hansol. He rolls his eyes before just putting on a smile. “Hansol, this will be your partner, the closest actor you’ll acquaint these few 9 months while we film. You’d two best get along. Meet Kim Byungjoo.”

Kim Byungjoo.
Hansol smiles again. It wasn’t uncommon to be given that name, which meant it wasn’t uncommon to meet someone with the same name. Either way, just that little detail amused Hansol back into a happy state. “Pleasure to be working with you, Byungjoo.”

Byungjoo gave the boy a crooked smile. “Yeah.” He says, before stepping toward him. “also, because you were so late, you missed the tour around the set. So good luck finding your way around.” the younger mused, before turning back around and disappearing back into the set.


Wonderful. What a real charmer… y though.

Hansol caught a glance from Sehyuk, who mouthed. “Sorry,” before disappearing into the set as well, probably after Byungjoo is what he figured.

..


Hansol sat at a table at the nearest starbucks from the set,  fumbling over the scripts and several other contracts he’d been given today while visiting. They were pointless. He felt as if he’d read these words a million times already, but signed them anyway just to get them out of the way. He tucked them into a bubble pattern folder, before pulling out a dozen sheets that had the scripts written on them. Paragraph after paragraph, and it was only estimated to be about 15 minutes into the film. Hansol ran his fingers through his hair as he read over the introduction to the plot, the setting, theme, ect. He sipped his latte, letting out a soft sigh.

“Hansol-ah~” Called a new voice from behind him, which made him gasp lightly. He turned to look at who’d called after him and he saw. .. it was..
Shin Jiho.. who he'd met breifly back at the set.

“Hello ~ How’re you doing?” said the soft, and surprisingly deep voice.

“J-jiho, hi ! Sorry, you caught me off guard ~” Hansol laughs almost dryly, before waving his hand. “Just reading over the plots.. Interesting really.” He smiles, which earned him a chuckle from the other.

“Ah~ I see. I actually came to do the same thing. I believe I play the third role, which is the second roles .. uh, older brother,” He says, trying to remember the description he was given by Sehyuk, but really couldn't’ remember from the top of his head. He shakes his head dismissively. “Anyway.. Mind if I sit with you?”