ch1

Zero period

First things first, zero period . No one likes it, including Taemin, who since it was his first day he was not used to being in school at 7 in the morning. When he finally got out of the car he realized that there was a giant hole in his stomach.

'food' he thought 

"I left my food at home." 

He stayed silent as he pressed his head against the car seat

'This is going to be hell.' 

When the car came pulling up in front of the puke colored school with awful green outlines Taemin sighed and got out, pulling his already heavy beackpack over his shoulder. Taemin knew that the school is providing them with instrunments so he did not bother to bring his cello from home. It would be one less thing he would have to carry throughout the day. 

He pushed open the faded blue door and waiting for him to his left was Mr. Kim. Taemin greeted him and took a seat toward the back of his section, ignoring the stares from the upper classmen, he put his things carefully on the floor and trudged toward the back of the room. 

Taemin carefully seclected a cello and walked it back to his chair, when he realizied that someone had taken the spot next to him carefully balancing his cello in between his thighs. Taemin ignored the boy sitting in the chair and sat next to him, keeping his eyes on the teacher. Taemin jumped when he felt someone poke him.

"Bit jumpy are we?" 

The boy asked; Taemin just knodded, wondering who would want to talk to him, the idiot freshman who sat in the back. 

"Kai." 

The boy said holding out his hand 

"Taemin." he took Kai's hand and shook it. 

"Nice to meet you" Taemin knodded. They did't say much after that. Just sat there listening and occasionally laughing when their teacher tols a terrible joke. 

Once the bell rang the two quickly ran ahead to put their cellos away before anyone else so they wouldn't get stepped on. Taemin watched as Kai unfolded a paper from his backpack and frowned at it.

"Math." he said

"What about it?" 

"My next class, who thinks 'yes let's put the freshman in the zero period orchestra and then in the first period math class' it really doesn't make any sense to me." Taemin took out his own schedule 

"Hey I have math first period to!"

"Really? Wait let me see..... we have the same class!" 

"That's so cool!" 

"Maybe the teacher will let us sit together."  For the first time that day as the two walked off to class together, Taemin smiled and thought 

'Maybe zer period isn't so bad after all' 

 

 


A/n 

well im a terrible author for not posting in a heck of a long time but here we go.. yay for taekai (sorry im complete trash) 

 

please enjoy this oneshot and fyi im currently in the works for some more fanfiction...

 

A little bird told me that Chanbaek and Taoris might be in the works (also complete trash)  

 

(I have a habit of writing it ddown before I type it up) 

 

Anyway Enjoy this and feel free to leave comments. 

 

Thanks, 

Ring-ding-dong