Chap 1:My Shy Lover

Stars Appear...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

There is piano sound with sweet pleasant voice spreading the whole classroom. The kid’s sweet voice follows to sing their Seongsanim’s pleasant voice. Once the song finished,

“Wow Ajushi…”

There is a little cute girl ran and hugged to the person who was standing in front of the class room door. That standing one also stayed and replied hug to the little kid who ran to him. The other kids also saw that one tend their attention and leave their Seongsanim alone in the room. All are greeting him so familiar and competing with each other. Their Seongsanim stood at his place without moving a little but he smiled sweetly when he saw that standing one.  Seongsanim stared how his lover and his children get well along. Yes,,, the one who came inside the classroom now is no other one, his lover… Choi Siwon. Of course, Choi Siwon’s gaze also directly arrive their Seongsanim after he greeted children and without anymore moving like attached with glue. Straightly stare without blinking… Nothing can’t interfere between them anymore. Their surrounding was now really noisy because of children but they didn’t remember how to convert their stare from each other. Finally the girl he hugged named Hana giggled and tried to interfere with her cute hands covered to Siwon’s eyes. Then they arrived back their real world. But Hana still giggled and smirked to her Seongsanim and Ajushi.

 

“Hump, Ajushi… where you looking now while you holding me… I wondered your eyes travelled to our Cho Seongsanim, is it? No way, you must only love me”

 

When they heard Hana’s words, they shyly chuckled. Wahh! So embarrassing… Their romance time was get caught by the little girl who is only 7years.

 

“Nah! You know Ajushi really love Hana, isn’t it? I didn’t look anywhere”

 

Siwon answered with chuckling. But his eyes can’t lie anything and still reached to their lovely Seongsamim. From the start when he stood in front of classroom, if there were no children, he will definitely ran and hugged his beloved one and pulled in his embrace. But now he tried his best to control himself not to do more embarrassing things in front of kids. This can’t be blamed to him. He didn’t meet his lover almost one month and he really miss like crazy. The one who served to country like him has not so much time for family nor lover, but still he can’t ignore his heart and want to meet him a much as he can. So when he have time to meet, then he came but unfortunately the school not finished and the kid get caught and witnessed that scene.

 

“Oh! Really??? Can I believe blindly that? So Hana grow up, Ajushi definitely marry me, right? Then you are mine, Ajushi. I don’t give to you anyone.”

 

Gosh! This latest generation is something. Are they so smart and know everything? As this 7 years old, they know what is marry someone but also ‘you are mine’ words. He looked Hana scary and not knew what he should say. But opposite with him, Hana giggled looking his terrible face and whispered to him.

 

“Umm… there is one exception. (She closed and covere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter