Intro

Stars Appear...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyuhyun-- Hyung! see the sky... how beautiful the stars are... I really love them. The way they are tiny and sparkling is so beautiful and adorable. Every night they spread their lights to the whole earth. Not like the moon sometimes we cannot see, the stars were so respnsible showing their lights for all who neccessary with as much as they can. It reminds me someone... of course YOU... Siwonnie. You also dutiful enough serving our country as much as you can. I am so proud of you. You just don't worry and go safely. After everything is done, then come back to me safely. As for me, when the stars appear on the sky, sparkling there then I will always remember you my only beloved one...

 

Siwon-- Kyu! I am sorry for everytime left you behind alone. I know how much I hurt you again and again. I really want rather choose my love than duty but you know that I cannot. I always thanks to you for understanding me everytime about my choice upon duty and sorry for that too. But I don't say "wait for me this time". 2 years is not neither can say long nor short. I know how much it hurt for the one waiting for me. Thant is why I just wish and pray we can meet again and have happy ending. At that time, I will appreciate and obey everything what you decide. Sorry Kyu! I may be selfish coward person, if you left me at last, as you said please remember me even once when stars appear on the sky. For me, I will love you as long as I live...

 

+++++++++++++++

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter