L.Joe's Secret??

My Prince or Him???

At the WooYoung’s car

WY : Why, that time you ran away from me??

JE : I just scare to strange person.

WY : I see. You look so beautiful when you smile. I was look at you and jiyeon when you two talking.

JE : *Blushed* But I look like a nerd with this appearance…

WY : No, you like a smart girl. Like my type.

JE : *Blushed*

20 minutes later, they was arrived at jieun’s house.

WY : So, this is your home?

JE : Ne~ kamsahamnida to pick up me to my home.

WY : Cheonmaneyo~ Btw, can you give your phone number?

JE : Ee…?

WY : Give your phone to me.

JiYeon give her hand phone to him. He was write his phone number to her hand phone and calling his hand phone.

WY : Okay, I got your number. You can call me or sending me message if you need help. *give back her hand phone*

JE : Ne~ kamsahamnida. *go down from the car*

WY : Don’t forget to call me, okay.

JE : Ne~ Wooyoung ssi…

WY : Call me wooyoung oppa, okay *wink*

JE : *Blushed* Ne~ *smile*

WY : You more beautiful if you smile. Okay, now I’m going now. Annyeong *waving*

JE : Annyeong. Be careful when you driving.

WY : Ne~ *smile*

Then, he was leaving from JiEun’s house. Since that time, they’re being close and always sending message each other.

 

At the classroom…

JiEun keep texting with Wooyoung.

JY : Aigoo…recently you look at happy, jieun ah~

JE : A..A…Ani…I’m like usual.

JY : Don’t lied to me. Everyday, you texting someone with happy face. I bet, you’ve been texting with wooyoung oppa.

JE : How did you know??

JY : Dangyunhaji…Don’t call me Jiyeon if I don’t know. So, how far about your relationship with him?

JE : I’m with him closer no. *blushed*

Suddenly L.Joe was appeared.

LJ : Him?? Who is he?

JY : He’s my oppa’s chingu. His name is WooYoung oppa. Now, he’s closer with JiEun.

LJ : Ooh…jieun will be a boyfriend soon. *tease jieun*

JE : Ya…ya..ya…I’m not yet be his girlfriend.

JY : But, you will hahahaha

JE : *Blushed*

LJ : Ya…don’t again. Her face be red now like people eat chili hahaha

JE : Keumanhae…you’re have same attitude. Deserved, you guys be a couple.

JY : *But just a fake couple, jieun ah~. But, why I’m so sad??* *sad face*

LJ : *We’re just a fake couple, jieun ah~ We’re just friend and not more than that. Even though, I want her be mine, but I can’t. * *sad face*

JE : Jiyeon ah, neo genchana? Why you suddenly be calm?? You too, L.Joe ah…

JY : Ahhh…nothing. *fake smile*

LJ : I’m just thinking about something make me sad. *fake smile*

JY : About what?? Why you sad?

LJ : It’s secret. A kid do not allow to know about it.**

JY : Yaaa!!! *shout* I’m not a kid anymore. I’m be mature enough already. Palli, tell me about something you make me sad.

LJ : It’s not important now. Don’t ask anything again, arasso?

JY : Aish…I just wanna to know…keurom, where did yesterday you went?

LJ : It’s secret too *wink*

JY : Aish…why you’ve too many secret??? You’re being a strange recently.

LJ : That secret is just not important to know. Why do you want to know my secret?

JY : Keunyang…

Then, L.Joe whispering something to JiYeon’s ear.

LJ : How about if I tell you my secret, then you be my girlfriend?? Not fake…*smile*

JY : *blushed* Yaaaa! *shout* don’t tease me again. *thump…thump* *why my heartbeats very fast?? And why I feel happy when he said like that?No, I’m fallen to my price. Not him. And I know, I’m just his toy.* *sad face*

LJ : You look so funny when you blushed hahahaha

JY : Aish…*hit his hand*

LJ : Oughhh…it’s hurt..

JY : Hahahaha…

LJ : *I’m happy look at your laugher like this. I'mwilling to hold my hand beaten by you as long as you keep laughing like this.* *smile*

A few minutes later, park seonsaengnim was came. They’re begin starting study. JiYeon can’t concentrate to her lesson. She keep thinking about L.Joe’s secret.

JY : *What secret that he was hiding from me?Is there any related with me, so he didn’t want to told me?*

And it’s time to break. JiEun still busy texting with wooyoung.

JY : Nae chingu is busy with her new boyfriend…

JE : Yaaa *shout*

JY : Okay…okay…I’m stop teasing you. I thought you didn’t heard me.

JE : Even though I was not saw you, but I still can hear you. Pabo…

JY : Ya…I’m not pabo…

LJ : Yes, you’re *high five with JiEun*

JY : Ya, do you guys now join to bullying me, huh?

JE : Hehehehe…I like to bullying you *stick tongue out*

JY : Aish…jinjja *annoying* Ya, let’s go to the canteen. I’m so hungry…*touch her stomach*

LJ : Ara…ya, I wonder why your don’t growing even though you has been eaten with greedy and very much.

JY : *Kick his food* Ya…neo nae namjachingu chana…why you always teasing me?

LJ : Because your face is funny when you get angry hahahaha

JY : *pinch his arm*

LJ : Ough…ough…it’s hurt.

JY : *stick her tongue out* Let’s go JiEun ah.

Then, the three musketeers going to canteen. And as usual, jiyeon reserve some foods with many quantity. Now, they’re sitting in the canteen.

JY : Oppa, tell me about your secret…

LJ : I’ve said it before. It’s not important. *because I’ll leave you soon*

JY : Aish…*pouted*

LJ : How about tomorrow, we’re dating? I’ll waiting you tomorrow morning.

JY : Why suddenly you ask me dating? Is there something would be happen? *suspect*

LJ : A..ani. I just want to dating with you. C’mon *puppy eyes*

JE : Ya, you has been promise to him that you’ll going to date with him, right?

JY : Ara…keundae, how about our school?

JE : You never absent, right?? Just for once, I think it’s doesn’t matter.

JY : Hmmm…*thinking* Alright. *smile*

LJ : Don’t forget. You’ve to make up and be beautiful. *because maybe I’m never could see your beautiful face again*

JY : Arasso *smile*

JE : Aigoo…this couple make me envy…

LJ&JY : *giggles*


Oh my gosh…I’m so sorry to all my readers. I’m too late for updating. I hope you guys do not running away and leave me TT.TT Jeongmal mianhae *bowing* Please give me comment and subscribe if you like it. Don’t be a silent reader. For someone who writen in my wall, I’m so sorry but I’ve a plan with my story. Thanks a lot for my subscribers who doesn’t leave me although I think some of them never read my fanfic. Sorry for making you dissapointed. Gomawo for reading my bad fanfic *smile*