Dating

My Prince or Him???

Teeennngggg…

The bell was ringing. After Jiyeon has been finished eaten, they’re going to classroom. They’re studying like usual. But, L.Joe just staring at JiYeon.

LJ : *Jiyeon ah, the time that I’ll let you go is closer. What should I do? I wanna be your side, but I can’t. Some part of my heart want you be my side, but some part of my heart want to give you back to myungsoo hyung. I know since beginning, you already his mine and you love him. Not me.* *sad face*

Without he know, the tears has fallen from his eyes. JiYeon look at L.Joe.

JY : Waeyo? There’s something make you sad? *Why he was crying? Is there something problem? It’s not like him. He usually playing around. But now, he was cried.*

LJ : Nothing. My eyes was possesed by dust and make my eyes bitter.

JY : Jinjja?? You’re not lying to me?

LJ : I’m not lying.

JY : Arasso. *But, why I feel he’s very sad?*

Some hours has passed.

Teeeennggggg…

The bells was ringing. This time to go home.

JE : Jiyeon ah, L.Joe ah I’m going first. Because wooyoung oppa was waiting me. *smile*

JY : Arasso. Yes, I know. Now, you’ll always taking by him, right. Because, you’ll be miss jang jieun soon. **

JE : *Blushed* Yaaa *shout*

Jiyeon just giggle.

JE : Now, I’m going. Annyeong…*waving to Jiyeon and L.Joe*

JY&LJ : Annyeong *waving*

Jieun walking to outside where wooyoung waiting for her.

LJ : now we’re going home. I’m taking you to go home.

JY :Ooh..

Then, they’re going home together. Meanwhile, JiEun and WooYoung going to a cafetaria and reserve ice cream.

WY : JiEun ah…

JE : Ooh?

WY : There is something I want to tell you.

JE : What?

WY : That is…

JE : What?? Palli…

WY : I know it’s too fast. But, I can’t stop thinking of you. I think I fallen for you when the first meeting with you. *blushed* Would you be my girlfriend? *give her a couple ring and a bucket red rose*

Jieun surprise with that confession. And she doesn’t know what to say.

WY : JiEun ah?? *waving his hand on her face*

JE : Ah..ne *small smile*

WY : Waeyo? Why you didn’t answer me. Do you don’t like me? *pouted*

JE : *Aigoo…he’s so cute when he’s pouting hahaha* Ani…neo choaheyo *shy*

WY : Mwo??? I can’t hear what you say. Can you repeat again?

JE : Choaheyo…*blushed*

WY : Ahh…jinjja? *full of smile* Yesssss…*hug jieun*

JE : Ya…everybody will look at us. Release your hug now

WY : I don’t care. Now, you’re mine *smile*

JE : *smile*

 

At the L.Joe car…

JY : Tomorrow, where are we going??

LJ : Lotte World.

JY : Mwo?? Going to Lotte World again?

LJ : Shirreo??

JY : Hmm…*thinking* Gwenchana. *smile*

10 minutes later, they’re was arrived at JiYeon’s house. Then, Jiyeon was go down from the car.

JY : Gomawo for taking me to go home.

LJ : Cheonmaneyo…don’t forget for tomorrow. I’ll pick you up 9am.

JY : Ne~ *smile* be careful when you driving…

LJ : Ne~ *wink*

JY : *Blushed* *his wink make me melting. OMO, What are you thinking, jiyeon ah?*

Then, he left. JiYeon entering her house. Then, she found yoona in their house.

JY : Omo…eonnie…

Yoona : Oh..jiyeon ah~

JY : You must be want a date with chansung oppa, right?

Yoona : *blushed* ne~

JY : Before you date with him, I tell you something about my oppa.

Yoona : About what? *curious*

JY : Oppa always eating like a bear. And be careful. You must saving your food, or he will stolen your food from you.

Yoona : *giggles*

CS : Yaa…what you’ve told about me to yoona?? You must be shaming me, right?

JY : I just told her the truth before she’s being my sister in law…*stick her tongue out*

Yoona : *blushed*

CS : Yaaaa…go to your room, now…hush…*push JiYeon to her room*

JY : Ya…ya…I’m not finish…tomorrow maybe I’ll not go to school.

CS : Wae?

JY : I’ve a date with my boyfriend. So, I’m going to absent.

CS : Ya…you’re not allow to date if you absent.

JY : Aish…I’m just once take an absent. So, pleaseeee *puppy eyes*

Yoona : Oppa, let them going to a date. I think, jiyeon is a diligent student and this is just first time she’ll absent.

CS : Okay…but, just for once. There is not next time.

JY : Gomawo, oppa…gomawo eonnie. You’re a great sister in law…*smile and entering her room*

Yoona : *blushed*

CS : Aish this girl…*smile*

Yoona : I think you guys look so cute *smile*

CS : Jinjja?? Oh…we’re almost late for the movie. Should we go now?

Yoona : Ne~ *smile*

CS : Jiyeon ah~, we’re going right now. Be careful, okay.

JY : *out from her room* Ne~ *waving*

Chansung and Yoona going to theather movie with a new car that chansung was bought.

A/N : I don’t know when he was bought a new car. But, please pretend he was bought a new car. Because I’m too lazy to tell you hahaha

 

Tomorrow morning, JiYeon was got ready for dating.

She wearing this clothes.

 

A few minutes later, she was ready and waiting for L.Joe. At 8:50 am, L.Joe was arrived at JiYeon’s house. Then they’re going to Lotte World.

 

At L.Joe’s car

JY : Ya…please do not let me ride a roller coaster again. I’m begging you, huh…

LJ : No, we’ll ride again *smile while driving the car*

JY : YAAAA*shout*

LJ : Gokjong hajima (don’t worry). I’ll taking care of you so you don’t afrait anymore.

JY : But…*cut off by L.Joe*

LJ : Nothing happen to you. I promise.

JY : Okay.

 

20 minutes later, they was arrived at Lotte World. They’re go down from the car.

LJ : Let’s dating like a truly a couple.

JY : Mwo??

LJ : So far, we’re just pretending like a couple. I wanna be a truly a couple just for today.

JY :………………………

LJ : Pleaseeee….i’m begging you *please, jiyeon. I’m begging you. Maybe next time I don’t have a chance like this*

JY : *This is the first time I saw him begging me. I think it’s doesn’t matter.. just for one day.* Okay *smile*

LJ : *smile* Gomawo~ *gomawo, jiyeon ah. You give me the last gift to me.* Kaja…*hold Jiyeon’s hand like a couple*

JY : *wow, his hand so warm. I feel comfort when I was together with him. I can’t describe this feeling. This feeling is different when I was with myungsoo oppa* Omo, I want playing all the game…*excited*

LJ : Kaja…we’ll playing all of the game.*smile*

Then, they’re starting play the game with happy and full of smile.

JY : Omo, there is a ice cream’s shop.

LJ : Do you want it?

JY : *Nodded*

LJ : Wait a minute. I’ll buy it for you.

Then, he walking to ice cream’s shop and buy 2 cup ice cream. Then, he walking back to jiyeon.

LJ : This is for you, my princess *give her a cup of ice cream*

JY : Aigoo…why you being cheesy like this?

LJ : Dangyunhaji, now you’re my girlfriend, right? *you’re always be my princess in my heart*

JY : *smile* ne, my prince

LJ : Why you call me your prince? Myungsoo hyung is your prince, right? *confuse*

JY : Because you has been called me princess, before. *smile*

Suddenly, L.Joe poke her face with ice cream and making it like a mole.

JY : Yaaa…why you doing this to me?

LJ : Hahahaha you look so cute with that mole hahaha

JY : I’ll revenge you.

Then, they’re starting to war with poke with ice cream. They’re laughing with happy like a couple.Then, suddenly, her ice cream was fallen and make her clothes was dirty.

JY : Omo…ettokhae?

LJ : Don’t panic. In there,there is a shirt’s store. We can buy a new one.

They’re going to the shirt’s store. They’re busy to looking for a good one.

JY : Omo..there is a couple t-shirt. Wanna to wear it? *offering*

LJ : But, I’m the type who doesn’t like to wear something like that.

JY : Please…I’m begging you *puppy eyes* Now, we’re dating, right?

LJ : Arasso arasso. So, stop your puppy eyes. Your puppy eyes make me can’t resist your request.

Then, L.Joe buying a couple t-shirts and wear it with JiYeon.

This is a couple t-shirts that they're wearing

JY : I’m happy. Finally, I wear a couple t-shirts. *happy*

LJ : Are you happy now??

JY : Ne~ this is my dream when I was young. Someday I want wear a couple t-shirts with my boyfriend. Now, it’s happening eventhough we’re just fake couple.

LJ : Ani…today I’m not your fake boyfriend. But, I’m your trully boyfriend. *smile*

JY : Ne~ *smile*

LJ : How about we’re taking some pictures with this t-shirts?

JY : Ne~ *excited*

They’re taking some pictures with L.Joe’s hand phone and starting with some cute poses, like make their lips like want to kiss each other, bear hug, pinch their cheek each other.


Sorry, readers. I’m late again for updating. Because, recently I’m be a lazy person XD. Btw, I’ll make a new story about L.JI couple. The tittle is “She’s Mine”. Hope you guys will read it my foreword first. Thank you all the readers and subscribers. Thanks to new subscriber :D Please comment and subscribe if you like it. Gomawo~