Chapter 2

The Jung's
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hye Woo moved restlessly in Shin Ra’s ward. She kept pacing around the room. There has been no progress with her sister conditions. The doctor even said that her sister conditions has been worsened. She was worried, of course, but there was nothing she could do. The girl then remembered her conversation with Min Tae and Shin Hwa while she was in the cafeteria earlier. Should she really ask for help from Jong In? But, how? They do not know each other after all. How could people like him-who tend to bullied others- want to help her?

"Kim Jong In and Kim Joon Myeon are cousin."

Min Tae words rang in her mind. Would Kim Jong In help his cousin? But, what if he doesn’t even care? She wouldn’t want to embarrass herself in front of Jong In.

"No..No.. I just have to meet Kim Joon Myeon alone and asked him to cancel his wedding," she muttered to herself.

But, does he dare to do it? Joon Myeon always put himself than anyone else first. For her he was a coward who never dared to do what he likes. He was only doing what other people want him to do. Just like this time, he was going to marry another girl who he didn’t even love. And then he just leaves Shin Ra without any consideration. That’s why Hye Woo never liked him in the first place.

 

***

 

The luxury home Kim’s family own looked like it was never being touched by people. But in fact there were many people who live there. But there weren’t many people who know.

"I have already said that I don’t want to take over the company, Eomma. For God’s sake I am just a Senior High School student in my third year. I’m not even starting my freshman year in college, yet," Jong In groaned to his mother.

"You have to do it, Jong In. Sooner or later, Appa will hand over this responsibility to you,” his Father explained to his son.

"But don’t you think this is too much?" Jong In trying to change his parents mind. "I haven’t graduated from my education, yet."

"No exaggeration, Jong In. This is how it should be," said his father.

"We will obey whatever you want as long as you want to take over the company in the near future," Her mother gave Jong In a tempting offer.

"I still don’t want to," Jong In firmly said.

"Just think of this first. We will wait for your decision later, " said his father wisely.

"Whatever, Appa. I would go visit Joon Myeon Hyung. And that was my end decision," he got up from his seat and left the living room.

"But Jong In," his Father purposely hanging his words when he saw his only son stopped. "We expect the best from you."

His father's last sentence seemed to be an ultimatum for Jong In. This means, he has to do what his father wants. Want it or not.

 

***

 

"Then, why are you here?" Shin Hwa asked confused. Hye Woo had just arrived at her home a few moments ago. She had just explained her plan to persuade Joon Myeon to cancel his wedding.

"I doubt him," Hye Woo sighing. "You know that I’ve never liked him, right?"

"Well, you were against their relationship from the start," Shin Hwa said.

"You doesn’t doubt him," Min Tae who had been silent finally spoke. "You're just not sure of the end result."

"It sounds the same to my ears," Shin Hwa complained.

No, Min Tae it’s true, Shin Hwa has been aware as well. Min Tae's words can’t be denied and it’s always true, but Shin Hwa know that Min Tae understand when her time to stay quiet. And know she’s definitely needed to stay quiet.

"Then what will you do?" Min Tae decided to ignore her previous conversation with Hye Woo. You will meet him for sure, Min Tae thought.

"Go to Joon Myeon place?" she asked still in a daze, just like what Min Tae predicted. Shin Hwa who was annoyed with her attitude finally threw a pillow at Hye Woo and it landed right at her face that makes Hye Woo screamed.

"If the end is the same, why you bother to meet us?" said Shin Hwa upset.

"To make sure that you two also agrees with my decisi

Please log in to read the full chapter