Impossible

Ice Princess and Her Deer

Yoona's POV

I quickly went to an empty seat near the window in the back of the room, but I think I ran too fast because I ended up falling and scraping my knee...FML

Immediately I heard laughter in my surroundings. They probably think that I'm a loser now. I was about to stand and limp to my seat when I felt an arm grabbing on to me and helping me up. 

I felt someone lifting my chin, as I slowly lift my head,I saw a pair of eyes that was sparkling, in 2.5 seconds blood rushed from my feet to my face.

Tiffany's POV

I was reading my book when I saw a girl with her head hung low walking into the classroom with Ms. Kim.

She looks innocent and cute, but not confident enough to atleast walk with her head straight up.

She tried to introduce herself but the class was being rude, but not like I cared I was busy staring at her face.

So angelic and gentle, 

I was snapped back to reality when I heard her voice, she introduced herself slowly and I think she stuttered a bit.

After she finished, she quickly ran to the back of the room.

All eyes was on her, the classroom was quiet until she managed to trip and fall, the class roared into laughter.

She didn't get up,she just stayed there,looking at the floor, just waiting for someone to save her from this disaster.

I have had enough of this, I got up from my seat and that triggered silence to the room and made my way to the doe-eyed girl.

I grabbed onto her arm and helped her up. 

Her head still hung low as she bowed thank you and was about to walk to her seat, but I held onto her arm and stopped her.

I raised my hand to her face and lifted her chin and the hair that was covering her face flipped to the sides and show her stunning face.

That moment I was strucked but I manage to flash my famous eye-smile that succeed in making her blush.

She immediately stared back to the ground,bow to me again and walked to her seat.

I smiled and walk back to my seat as Ms. Kim started her lesson,but I could not stop thinking about her. I occasionally took glances at her, she was jotting down notes and kept her eyes to her paper as she looked up to look at the board our eyes met and I gave her another eye-smile and I turned around before she could even respond. 

"Im Yoona......" I thought repeatedly in my mind throughout the class.