winter

i write when i feel like it

we intend to smile at things that are amusing to us.there's alot of thing happens within 24 hours things come in many colors we smile in indifferent ways our reactions sometimes defines who we are for some people who m we encounter in our daily routine either we're at schools or work.we wake up at a particular time on the morning to prepare ourselves to begin our day.A mask that i wear everyday a cold posture collective responses to different individuals to make sure i don't ruined the personality that i built to show people that i can to this","I'm the person who get everything to be done right in time" but a repeated cycle of actions and behavior can alway be broken down in a certain time that we dont expect to happen. Am i tried of this role im playing ? No! i'm not. well sometimes i do talk to myself asking. " so you did it again today are satisfied ? are'nt you tried of pushing people away like you're no t giving them a chance to like you" are'nt you tried of dragging that heavy mask of your face and the seriousness in your voice that comes out with every sentences that comes out of your mouth? "are you really relieved with the same reaction you get from others when they finally know how rude you are ? a battle between my wounded past and my mind always end up by releasing a deep breathe and screaming at the top of my lungs untill i cry myself to sleep..

 

 

6years ago...