Empty

The Tale of The Heartbreaker

I sat on a chair in the counter. I had my hands on my chin,supporting them. Unconsciously,I let go a long, deep, audible exhalation expressing sadness. I felt so empty. I felt something missing. Then,I felt someone patted on my shoulder several time.

"You're gonna scare the customers with that kind of face.You are just like the scarecrows,scaring off the crows. We may experience bankruptcy,you know",my sister said jokingly. I bet she was trying to lift up my mood with a poor joke about my face,but I'm sorry,I'm not going to buy that.

I let go another sigh."I don't think my flawless face scares the customers,however...",I turned my head to the side to have a better view of my sister's face. She was clueless and waited eagerly for me to continue.

"My face is the main attraction for people to come over here". My sister rolled her eyes. "So,you mean the customers are satisfied to see your 'flawless' face and feel full because of it? Really now?"

I nodded. "Yeah. Oh,and my body figure too.",I added. "...Wait.. Doesn't that sounds a bit..ual?..",I murmured to myself but my sister managed to hear it. My sister slapped me on the right shoulder. "Ouch! That hurts!",I slowly rubbed the part that was in pain. I frowned,"Why did you do that?"

"You served that one. Stop talking nonsense. Your attitude now is similar with Jackson,you know. You brag a lot about yourself."

Ah,Jackson?... I chuckled. Wang Jackson? I looked down to my lap. I bit my below lip. My sister looked quite surprise with my sudden facial expression changes. That name... That name made me enveloped in a whirlwind of emotions. I don't know.... I felt annoyed,sad,angry yet I wanted to meet him so bad.

My sister patted me on the shoulder. "I-I'm sorry... I shouldn't have said his name..."

I tried to smile but it turned out barely,"It's okay,unnie",I looked into her face. She looked so guilty for blurted out his name.

I chuckled."It's okay,unnie. Stop making that face to me. You ain't cuter than me"

My sister pouted,"See? How can I not mention about him when you totally behave alike! You bragged about yourself just now"

I smiled bitterly. "I don't know,unnie. It just came out from my mouth...",I looked at my lap again."Unnie,maybe I just..",I missed the way he smiled. I missed the way he made me laughed because of his silly jokes. I missed the way he looked at me.I missed the way he hugged me.I missed the way he cared about me. I missed the way he made me felt like the luckiest woman in the world. Tears flowed down my cheeks spontaneously,"I just missed him so much"

Right after that , someone entered our cafe. My sister and I looked at the person almost unisonly. A tall , well-built man with a sweet smile. He came to the counter and bowed.

"Hello" , he slightly bowed to us.

I immediately wiped my tears and smiled at him.

"Oh , you came" , my sister bowed at him and smiled.

He smiled and his small eyes followed too. 

My sister nudged me , "you should go and wear something proper" , she whispered.

"Ah.... Right..." , I got up and bowed to the man. "I will go change first"

He smiled and nodded , "Sure"

"You should order something , maybe she will take hours to choose the clothes" , my sister teased me.

I protruded my lips , "Ah , unnie!~" . 

"Stop whining like a kid , it's true  that you take hours to dress up. Am I right , Shownu-ssi?~" , she smiled to him.

He chuckled , "Do I need to pay for the drinks , though? Maybe I would end up buying five cups , only waiting for her" , he joined my sister to tease me.

"Aish! Shownu-oppa! You're just the same! I'm going , I'm going!" , I said , slightly annoyed.

My sister and him laughed at me.


A/N: Well,yeah,I know it's kinda short for the 1st chapter. I'm sorry... (>.<) How's it actually? I will try to make it more exciting for you guys.

AND THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING!!!!!!

It will be awesome if I can befriend with you guys as well. My twitter:@rdnftn  Let's be friend,shouldn't we? :DD

OH and... have you seen @winnercity (on IG) MINO'S CAT THO. TOO CUTE I CANNOT UNSEE IT AHHHHHHHH

I'm sorry I'm not in the right mind after looking at the picture.

I missed WINNER so much. I want SONGHEO interaction. Is that too much to ask? Please feed this poor soul.

Anyways, I will update soon,bye. LOVE YA.

 

EDIT : I edited the story a little bit , so yeah! SHOWNU CAME ! xD