I'm...

Will You Marry Me?

 

Ji Young stays at the dining table for a long time. Instead of studying inside her room like she always do, she study at the dining table, all because the dining room is closer to the front door. Whenever she hears a door click, she open her door to see if Onew is the one who’s coming in or coming out from the dorm. Each and every time, she’s disappointed with what she sees. It’s not like she don’t like the other members, it’s just that the person she really wants to see is Onew.

 

“Lee Jin Ki, when will you come home?” Ji Young send a text message to Onew.

 

“Why?” Ji Young stare at the phone when his reply is very short.

 

“I miss you.” She still answers truthfully even though she’s kind of sad about how different Onew is.

 

“Ooh… I’ll tell you later.” Ji Young put her phone down. She was expecting him to answer that he miss her back but no, he just disappoint her again.  Ji Young grab her phone again and start on scolding it.

 

“Yah! You really think highly of yourself, right? You ask me to marry you but now you’re acting like you don’t care about me? A few days ago you say you miss me, and now you just say ‘ooh’? Ah Onew, you’re really annoying!” Ji Young said to the phone as if the phone is Onew.

 

“I’m going to meet oppa. You’re going to be dead!!” Ji Young sent a last text message to Onew and didn’t get any reply at all.

 

===================================/

 

[Onew’s P.O.V]

 

“I’m going to meet oppa. You’re going to be dead!” Oppa? Which oppa?

 

“He’s not that scary to us. He just don’t like people lying to him. Being an idol don’t give you any excuse though. Unnie did try talk to him about it, trying to tell him that sometimes people lie because they have good reasons to do so and he said that’s just bull. Just prepared to be kill.”

 

Oh is she going to meet ‘that’ oppa? Who is he anyway? An idol? Which idol can be scarier than Heechul hyung? Are there any? My wife should be sweet all the way. I was feeling very happy until she threatened me like this. Maybe my reply was wrong? Nope, I think I replied her genuinely.

 

“Why you look so stressed? Just walk out. Why are you locking yourself in here?” I turn around to see Jonghyun holding his phone. He must be texting with Se Kyung again. Since the day he got Se Kyung number from Doojoon, he keeps on texting her. I thought he was joking when he said she’s his ideal girl.

 

“I can’t.” I said to him. He look at me and just ignore me. Wait, maybe he knows that oppa, I mean hyung. I mean Ji Young’s oppa.

 

“Jonghyun-ah, do you know who’s a busy idol that is so scary and could kill me?” I asks truthfully.

 

“Heechul hyung? But why would Heechul hyung kill you? It’s not like you did anything wrong.” Jonghyun said. Right? I didn’t do anything wrong.

 

“It’s ok. Thanks!” I said. Maybe Ji Young was lying? He was just trying to scare me. Sheesh, my wife should stop doing that.

 

[End of Onew’s P.O.V]

 

====================================/

 

“Oppa, are you at home now?” Ji Young send a text message to her oppa. Her one and only oppa.

 

“Yes, come.” The answer is simple but at least by that simple text she can already know what he’s doing. He’s either cooking or just woke up from his sleep.

 

Ji Young drive her car to her oppa’s apartment. He had been busy for a few months and they haven’t met for a while. He didn’t came to her wedding because of his schedule. If only she can tell him about it right away, but if she’s late even by a minute in telling him something big, he would be so mad at her. She’s sure that he will be mad at her for about 3 days, but Onew? He will kill Onew for sure!

 

“Oppa?” Ji Young open the door and enter his house. She walks to the kitchen and as she guess it, he is cooking. Well, maybe it’s because she told him that she’ll be coming to his house. He likes to cook for her because he said, there are times when someone have to take care of Ji Young too. Ji Young always cook for the twins, no one ever cook for her besides her aunt and her oppa.

 

“How are you?” Ji Young smile hearing that question. She remembers the cute note given by Onew asking her if she’s ok. She even put it in her purse. Ever since the fight, Onew will leave a note everyday asking ‘how are you’? Even though they haven’t met for 3 days, but Onew still leave note at the door for her.

 

“Oppa, I’m fine. Oppa, you’re not mad anymore?” Ji Young asks. Yeah, she did tell him about her marriage after his musical finish. She just didn’t tell him who her husband is. She needs time to tell him about it.

 

“You know I can’t stay mad at you for more than 3 days, right? So why do you ask anyway? Instead of visiting me after the 3 days over, you choose to visit me 2 weeks after that? That makes me even angrier.” He said while cooking. Ji Young look at him and give the sweetest smile ever. Her aegyo only and ONLY work on him. She never tried it on Onew, so she’s not sure if it will work with Onew or not.

 

“Ok! I understand. Just eat.” Ji Young smile and eat the food that is prepared by her favourite oppa.

 

“Oppa, had you met Hyori and Hyuna after your musical?” Ji Young asks.

 

“Of course, they came to visit me every week after my musical ended.” Ji Young nod her head and she too realized that she’d turn red. If she’s the sarcasm queen, this man in front of her is the king. He’s good at it. He doesn’t use sarcasm a lot but once he uses it, it hit you right through your heart that you will feel very embarrassed with yourself.

 

“Here.” The man handed her a glass of cold water.

 

“Oppa, what will happen when you find out about who my husband is?” Ji Young asks scared about what will Onew future be.

 

“Ji Young-ah, I’m PARK JUNG MIN! You know what I’m going to do!” Ji Young know what that wink meant. Oh, Onew is really dead. Maybe she shouldn’t tell him about who her husband at all. The Park Jung Min from SS501 can kill Onew just like that. Ji Young don’t really wish to become a widow at a young age!

 

=====================================================

Hello there everyone.

I'm not in a good mood.

For those that had been commenting, thanks for commenting.

For new subscribers, hope you'll enjoy my stories.

 

To silent readers, please don't be a silent reader.

Even though I have 54 subscribers, but it feels like no one is reading my story when only a few number of people comment on it.

Maybe you think I'm a bit too demanding, but seriously, what a fanfic writer like me want most is to know that people are reading my fanfic and they love it.

That's all.

 

Hope you all enjoy this chapter.

I still remember how Jungmin is kind of scary and diva-ish.

Does anything think that way as well? 

Or is it just me? hehehe...