Part 2 : My First Love

Can we love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                  

 

 

******School*******

 

"Yes today we make it on time, you see how fast i can run. I think i should enter school's sport festival next year and i can become a top runner in our school. hahahahahhahaaa.. see i not short like you always said, i can run faster than you.. hihi," Said Eunjung Proudly.

"Yahh, its not fair, you push me. that's why you win. i admit that you not short but you always shorter than me. I don't think you will win if you enter the competition.hahahahaahaa.  i am so tired, lets go to school's cafe. "Ask sehun and then he drag eunjung to cafe. 

 

***********Cafe*********

 

"See where we want to sit? There are no empty seat for us. hishh." Sigh Eunjung. 

 

"jungie,jungie,jungie Unnie. Here. Lets eat together with me" Ask Jiyeon when she see Eunjung and Sehun searching for place to eat. 

 

"Jiyeon jiyeon jiyeooooon, yuhuuuu. i am coming" shout Eunjung to jiyeon make all students look at them.

"What are you guys looking for? want me to shout again? haish"Said Eunjung angrily.

"You always want to fight with another students. that's why you don't have many friends. "Said Sehun make Eunjung's eye become red.

 

"Fine, i am always bad, they always good. whatever, i don't want to eat anymore. i had no appetite to eat. You go eat with them. You said that you are really hungry" Eunjung trying to keep the tears from falling.

"Wait. Eun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter