Intro: Plan

25 Days of Snow, Hot Chocolate, and Kang Seulgi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I am perfectly fine with being alone on Christmas.”

 

Irene, with her right eyebrow arched up, her small lips in a smirk, and her big, brown eyes staring at Kang Seulgi as if she was an alien, loudly chuckled at her friend’s statement, “That’s such a lie.”

 

Seulgi gaped open as she protested, “I’m not lying! Seriously, I’ve been single for twenty-one years of my life. What’s another year to the ongoing cycle?”

 

Seulgi’s other best friend, Wendy, who was sitting to her left, had the same reaction as Irene and only could laugh at Seulgi’s words. “You’re such a romantic, though! You’re always watching those dramas and movies, wishing to meet your Prince Charming.”

 

“And that time will come someday,” Seulgi insisted as she sipped her iced tea. “Just not right now.”

 

Irene rolled her eyes at her long-time friend, drinking her coffee before she persisted, “Christmas time is the perfect time of the year for miracles and romance. You should definitely land yourself a man before the new year.”

 

Seulgi sighed, looking at Irene and Wendy’s expectant faces, “Look, guys. Irene, I know you’re happy with Suho, and your relationship with Taehyun is going great, Wendy, but just because you have boyfriends doesn’t mean I have to.”

 

“We just want to help! Irene and I will be spending Christmas with our boyfriends, and we don’t want to leave you all by yourself, Seul,” Wendy rubbed her friend’s arm in reassurance.

 

“You deserve happiness. The last time you liked a guy, he turned out to be a total player, and we don’t want that to happen again,” Irene added, making Seulgi cringe in reminisce.

 

“B-but--”

 

“No buts,” Irene cut her off, placing her coffee at the side so that she could grab her planner out. “We have the most brilliant plan.”

 

Wendy nodded enthusiastically as Irene flipped through her notebook, finding the right page.

 

“What are you guys up to?” the small brunette questioned, her eyes narrowing as she looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter