final

Don't Leave Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yixing never liked the rain. It felt too cold, too lonely and it reminded him just how alone he was.

The weight on either side of his shoulders were no longer there and it felt too empty and too light whenever he sat down on his couch. There were laughters in the kitchen but he couldn’t hear the voices he missed and the two hands that once held him so tightly now gone. He stared out of the window and sighed. He didn’t know that he’d be this miserable without their presence.

“Hyung, you should eat,” Jongdae had reminded, pushing a plate towards Yixing only to be pushed away a moment later. He’s not hungry, Yixing reasoned grimly and Minseok was looking at him with concern laced in his eyes but Yixing was just too tired to care, his own eyes were red from crying too much. He held his knees up, pulling them to his chest with his bony arms wrapped around them firmly.

“A-Am I not good enough?” Yixing asked hoarsely, each word coming out quietly and the other boys in the room did not dare to answer. They knew how much Yifan and Luhan meant to Yixing, how tight their bond was and the fact that both of them went missing during their regular hunting period, caused the pack to break apart.

The one getting the worse of it was of course, Yixing.

He missed Yifan’s gentle voice, the way his large but warm hand cards through his hair to ease his worries away. He missed Luhan’s playful grin, his easy going yet understanding self who always listen to Yixing’s problems. He missed how Yifan would wrap his arms around him, trailing soft kisses against his skin and Luhan’s quiet whispers of sweet nothings into his ear.

They were okay, alright just the night before. They were wrapped around each other in Yifan’s large bed. The three of them laid there under the covers, limbs against limbs and Yixing was between the two of them, pulling them closer, closer as if he was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter