Jung Daehyun-II

Dear Youngjae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

‘Y-Your daughter?” Youngjae’s eyes widened as his mouth gapped as if he just saw a terror before his very eyes. He doesn’t remember if Daehyun wrote anything about “he has a child” in the letter he received not long ago so he is quite confused. Unless for that incident he saw by mistake, other than that, he doesn’t informed for Daehyun having any intimate relationship with any other woman.

But of course, Daehyun is a healthy guy just like him, so it can happen, by accident or willingly happen, right? He still needs to fulfil his inner needs. The guy who still lays on the bed, slightly nodded. His hand slowly reaches the sheet of his bed and pulls out a piece of what it looks like a piece of picture. He hands it to Youngjae.

“This is Mirae. Jung Mirae. She has turned 5 last week. Cute, right?” Daehyun laughs proudly as he showed the picture of his only child to his friend. Youngjae’s mouth slowly forms a small smile. Aside from his egoistic side, he actually loves children a little bit too much that he dreams of adopting one someday. However, busy schedules he has especially as a fashion designer limits himself from having a little time for himself, let alone to take care of children. Even the days off he took is because his boyfriend who is also his partner of their business, Zelo, agreed to take over the meetings. If not, he can never be able to meet Daehyun.

“She is so charming, Dae. Look at those big, charming eyes. That chubby red cheeks. The red lips. Oh, she has got a mole just like you, Dae. Oh god, what a fine creation!” Youngjae couldn’t help but smiling widely while eyeing the picture of the little. However there seems to be something familiar of the girl’s face especially when it comes to that sharp nose. “But, Dae… Why does she seems so familiar?”

“Because, her mother is Hani. She is the fruit of Hani and I. That Hani who you didn’t like.”

Youngjae mood changes from happy to angry real quick after he hear her name. He was right. It is her. She excelled in robbing his precious friend from him and break things between them. Youngjae hates her. Hates her so much. Sure, that flower could melt the heart of the males in their previous school. She is perfect; beautiful, kind hearted, dorky, feminine, ,down to earth, protective- such a rare flower that couldn’t be found elsewhere. However, to Youngjae, she is still a rotten flower. He just hates her to the core. He doesn’t know that Daehyun is stupid enough to fall for her. ! He screams in anger inside his head but could only bits his lips to not spill out any rude words to Daehyun. Youngjae closes his eyes.

“When did you two get together?”

“One night, a few years after you left, she came to my house, crying. Her eyes were red and sobbing so hard. She said she fought with her boyfriend over something and she had no one to talk to, so I invited her into my house. My parents and my brother weren’t there on that week. Right after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter