Yoo Youngjae

Dear Youngjae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Don’t they know, it’s the end of the world?

It ended when you say goodbye..”

 

“This is his song.” Youngjae thought, as he lighted up the cigar in his hand while driving in pure white Mercedes Benz that he own. He is currently a successful and well-known world wide as a successful fashion designer and proud owner of his exclusive brand, Yjay, which only meant for rich people and A-list celebrities. He couldn’t be any proud than this. He deserved all this after several failure and rejection he had throughout the 12 hellish years he had been through. He isn’t just anyone. He is the nation designer Yoo Youngjae.

Why? Youngjae thought back. Why does he still have to go through this road again? The road which he swore by god he won’t be using it anymore because he knew it has no use for him anymore. Nobody important lives there anymore. His mom has passed away a long time ago, longer than he could think of. His father left when he find out about his existence; the starter of the sad episodes in his life. He doesn’t have any relatives or siblings. All this while, he was alone, and today, without his famous friends in the fashion industry, he is still alone. Maybe Uncle Yongguk is still there, but he doesn’t want to see him at all although he is the one who raised Youngjae.

He is still hurt by the pain that Daehyun did to him not long before he decided to leave the small town. To him, his bestfriend gave him too many high hopes but fulfil none of them. It hurts, but there is another main reason why Youngjae thought it was best for him leave.

It's the fact that Daehyun chose other girl over him that breaks all the trust he had. He was in pain, in sadness, humiliated, being used. He felt as if all of his dignity was thrown away like rubbish. All of his feels and love towards his own friend was not replied. He was been betrayed by someone he loved so much.

Just thinking of all the stupid memories make Youngjae flinches. He still questions himself why he is still willing to visit that bastard.

“, I shouldn’t be here.”

 Truthfully, the moment he found out about the letter, his heart screamed to meet him once more.

 

***

Youngjae was born as the only child in his family. His mother worked as a cashier while his father is an unknown who is believed to be his mother’s co-worker. It was not long after Youngjae's birth that his father left him and his mother because “it wasn’t as fun and he is still young to raise a child.” After that, his mother raised him alone as a single mother. He only knows his mother by the name “Yoo Soori.”

 

Youngjae was only 4 when his mother decided to marry Bang Yong Guk, a gentleman who was her employee in a hotel she worked at. Only Youngjae knew how excited he was when a guy is willing to take care of him and his mother properly. The previous boyfriends exist

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter