Part 2

JEALOUSY
Days were passing by an the relationship between the two became official. They were both so happy to have each other....but since the new puppy arrived, Hakyeon was feeling a bit sad: he felt like Wonshik was caring TOO MUCH about the puppy. Everytime he had a day off, he would spend it with the puppy, playing with him, cuddling him and stuff. Of course Hakyeon was happy seeing his boyfriend so happy, but he wished Wonshik would spend his free time with him too... Hakyeon tried his best not to burden his boyfriend with his worries....but he couldn't handle it anymore: he decided to completely ignore the younger male. "Well now he has the dog...He doesn't need me anyway..." Hakyeon would say to himself. One evening, after they had dinner, Wonshik noticed that his boyfriend was acting strange..He was not talking neither smiling like he always does...He looked even angry actually. Wonshik was worried so he grabbed his boyfriends wrist and dragged him in their shared room. "Babe what's wrong?" He asked while hugging Hakyeon from behind. "Nothing". Hakyeon said. That answer startled Wonshik, who turned his boyfriend to face him: " You're lying..I know you, you're not usually like this...something's wrong?" "SOMETHING'S WRONG? YOU ASK ME IF SOMETHING'S WRONG?! OF COURSE SOMETHING'S WRONG!!" Hakyeon yelled to his boyfriend. "Since this dog is here, you only have eyes for him...He's your everything now, everything you do, you do it for him and with him....and ME? You've already got sick of me? Didn't you say you loved me? If it's like this well....let's end it here....". Wonshik stared at his boyfriend and suddenly burst out laughing. "Why do you laugh? This is not funny wonshik.." Wonshik couldn't help but laugh at his boyfriend's behaviour. He came closer and hugged him tight: " You're so cute, hyung" he said, resting his forehead on Hakyeon's. "You really tought I could've forget about you?". "No it's just that....you were so excited about the dog that I felt like you didn't care anymore about me.." Hakyeon said, slightly blushing. Wonshik smiled and kissed his boyfriend's lips hugging him once more: " I'll always care about you Hakyeonnie. How could you think I didn't care about you anymore? Didn't I tell you that you're my everything? That I want to stay with you?". Wonshik kissed Hakyeon's ear lobe, whispering in his ear: " I LOVE YOU. ONLY YOU AND NO ONE ELSE. "I'm sorry if you tought those things...but I was so happy about the puppy...but I want you to know that nothing in this world can replace you, babe". Hakyeon melted at wonshik's words and snuggled his head into the younger's neck, kissing him slightly. "I love you too, babe. Sorry if I got angry..". "Nevermind, but now since we're together...well-" Wonshik said looking in his BF'S eyes with his ert smile. "You're such a , Shikkie". Hakyeon said laughing to his boyfriend. They ended up lying next to each other on their shared bed, cuddling and whispering sweet things to each other. "But wait, shouldn't you give the puppy food?" Asked Hakyeon. "Well.....He can wait" Wonshik said, smiling and hugging his dear boyfriend tight. Hakyeon laughed along and buried his face in wonshik's chest, enjoying the warmth of his boyfriend embrace, wishing that moment could last forever.