3.

Seventeen's Dongsaeng

Younghee's POV
It was a silent but not awkward car ride. Jihyuk sunbae explained that we'll be living in another dorm and not Seventeen's current one.

"The boys must be there already" He turned around. I nodded and smiled. "I'm kind of nervous. I mean I'm meeting my all time favourite rookies" I chuckled.

"Yes it's a bit of a starstruck. They're really loud and crazy at the same time so goodluck with that" Jihyuk sunbae laughed. I laughed with him.

The ride was finally over, we parked infront of the house and got my luggage out.

I was in a daze, the house was really pretty and modern. It was a 2 storey house.

"C'mon, theres more to stare at inside" Jihyuk sunbae dragged me closer to the front door.
Oh no, this is it.

My palms became sweaty as he knocked on the door three times. You could already hear the leaders scolding, Seungkwan's singing and don't forget Dokyeom's laugh.

The door quickly opened as I saw Vernon standing with a grin plastered on his face.

I tightly held at my luggage handle and tried not to let out any screams. "Hello" He smiled.

I smiled. "Gather everyone up. We need an introduction" Jihyuk sunbae said as he tugged me inside.

I literally hid behind him as I entered the house. "Abit shy?" Seungkwan chuckled. I gave a nervous smile.

I introduced myself and said some facts about me, Seventeen didn't do one since I knew all of them.

"Okay, you kids play around now. I'll go buy dinner." Jihyuk sunbae left us in the dorm.

I sat down trying not to faint. "Hello! So, Younghee right?" Vernon sat next to me. I nodded.

"Nice to meet you" He smiled. "Yah! Someone bring out the cake!" Seungcheol instructed. "I will!" Seungkwan spes over to the kitchen.

"Wait are you a 96 liner?" Dk asked. "Ah no! I'm a 97 liner" I chuckled.

"Score!" Mingyu yelled at the otherside of the room.

"Hey! she's also my age!" The8 joined in.

I chuckled. Seungkwan finally came in with the cake, he was slowly walking towards the coffee table and suddenly tripped on Wonwoo's legs and face planted into the cake.

The whole room was now engulfed with loud laughters. I, too laughed. It was hard not to laugh.

I walked over to him and helped Seungkwan up and all he did was smudge the icing onto my cheeks.

"Yah!" I hollered.

By that Seungkwan already ran for his life.

Seungkwan and I ran all over the house until we both collapsed on the couch joining the giggly boys.

"You're lucky today" I panted.

"Alright, let's wipe your face" Vernon being a gentleman gently wiped my face with a damp cloth.

"Something's fishy" Woozi teased. My face reddened, Vernon also couldn't help but let out a huge smile.

"It's good to see you kids getting along wel— Yah! Chwe Hansol! What are you doing!?" Jihyuk sunbae came back with food but instantly dropped them as he saw Vernon cupping my face.

He instantly uncupped my face and hid his hands behind his back.

"Relax! he was just helping me wipe my face because someone spreaded icing on my face" I eyed Seungkwan.

Jihyuk sunbae nodded and carried on walking to the kitchen. "I forgot! Someone show Youngee her room" He yelled from the kitchen.

"I will!" Wonwoo, Mingyu, Vernon, Seungcheol and Seungkwan yelled in unison.

"Wooow.." Woozi commented.

"Yah! I dibs her first!" Mingyu turned to Wonwoo "No! She likes me more!".

"She hasn't even talked to you!"

"Okay while those two fight, someone go and take her" Joshua said.

"I will" Seungcheol grabbed me by the hand and let me to the hallway.

"Oooh! Another one!" Seungkwan yelled.

"And heres your room" Seungcheol sunbae toured me around the house until we finally reached my room.

"Thanks for showing me Seungcheol sunbae" I smiled. "Ahh, drop the honorifics and call me Seungcheol" he ruffled my hair. I nodded.

"Hey Younghee we— what are you two doing?" Seungcheol immedietly brought his hand down from my head.

"Let's go eat dinner! I think it's ready!" I changed the subject and walked downstairs passing Vernon.

I sat between the twin towers Wonwoo and Mingyu. "Here, eat chicken" Wonwoo placed a drumstick on my plate.

I thanked him and smiled. "Hey! don't forget your vegies!" Mingyu added some to my plate.

"Rice cake!"

"No! have some dumplings!"

"Don't forget rice!"

"Wait, she needs beef!"
Those two kept adding food to my plate until it was full.

"Yah! you two cut it out! Look at her plate its already full" Woozi sighed. "Poor Younghee" Hoshi chuckled.

"I'll help you eat!" The8 grabbed food from my plate.

I unpacked my clothes and settled them in the empty closet. "Come in!" I shouted as someone knocked on my door.

I turned and saw Vernon. "Hey" I smiled.

"The members decided to watch a movie today, wanna join us?" he asked.

"Sure, I'll just finish this" I placed my shirts in the drawer and stood up.

"The movies is starting!" Mingyu yelled.

"Let's go!" Vernon grabbed my hand and lead me to the living room.
I stared down at our hands and shyly smiled 'Younghee you have a boyfriend for goodness sakes!'.

We sat next to eachother and engulfed our bodies with blankets.

Narrator's POV

"What are we watching?" You asked. "Sinister" Joshua answered.

You nodded and pressed yourself closer to Vernon out of habit, you just really liked doing that especially when watching horror movies.

Halfway through the movie, Vernon sneakily s his arm around you and pulled you closer to him. You felt that and blushed a little.

'Maybe he just needs warmth' Your brain said.

-

enjoy and subscribe!