2.

Seventeen's Dongsaeng

Younghee's POV

I sighed as I examined the bold sign 'PLEDIS ENTERTAINMENT'.
I took a deep breath and walked inside, there was a whole heap of people waiting to audition.

I walked over to the counter and filled up a form.

"Here, you're contestant number 561" she smiled and handed me a sticker of my number.

I stuck it on my shirt and walked at the back of the line.

As time passed, the line started going shorter and shorter until I was up.

"Contestant 561! Please come in!" A person called.

I took another deep breath and walked to the middle of the stage where the taped 'X' was.

I saw Manager Kim Jihyuk and smiled at him.

The auditioning went smoothly. I showed them my bit of talent and told them interesting facts about myself.

They also asked some quesions.

"So?" Soonmi nervously bit her nails.

"So?.." I raised my eyebrows. "Ugh Stupid! How did the audition go!?" she nudged.

"They said they'll call me" I shrugged.

"Oh my goodness! I am so proud of my baby!" Soonmi hugged me.

"Proud already? I haven't even got chosen" I rolled my eyes. "Eh.." she shrugged.

"Hey! Did I miss anything?" Jaemin happily skipped over to us.

"Ew what's up with your foot?" I made a face.

"Shut up" He rolled his eyes while Soonmi chuckled.

"Anyway, I really hope they pick you though" She pouted. "I've heard that Seventeen themselves will personally pick the person based on your attitude and skills" Jaemin explained.

"Really!?" My eyes widened.

"So that means they personally picked you because they like you?" Soonmi and I asked.

"Oh my goodness! Younghee would be so lucky if she gets picked! I mean she gets personally picked by Seventeen themselves!" She jumped around.

Well someone is more excited than me.

After a week, the auditioning was finished and it was now Saturday so the 'picking of the person' for the show starts.

I don't know why but I keep looking at my phone these days.

"Ugh It's not like I'll get picked! I mean Seventeen would've picked way talented girls—" "Ring!"

My phone rang.

"Hello?" I shuffled to my feet and quickly picked it up. I don't know it's just a habit whenever I answer a call I always tend to stand up.

"Miss Park Younghee?"

"Yes?"
"Ah! This is Kim Jihyuk, Seventeen's Manager and I'm informing you right now that you are personally chosen by Seventeen to be the perfect fit to 'Seventeen's Dongsaeng'! Congratulations!"

My mind went blank, I spaced out.

"No way.." I whispered.

My dream living with Seventeen finally came true! I can't belive this!

"We'll pick you up today at 9pm! Pack your bags! See you later!" He hunged up.

I was still in a daze.

"OH MY GOSH! Guess what!?" I was skyping with Jaemin and Soonmi to tell them the good news.

"What?" They both asked in unison.

"I got... picked for 'Seventeen's Dongsaeng'!" I jumped on my bed.

"Ahh! My baby! So lucky!" Soonmi exclaimed.

"Wait.. but is your boyfriend going to approve this? I mean living with 13 men?" Jaemin asked.

"I think he'll be alright since I let him hangout with his girl friends. I'll talk to him today." I nodded.

 

I sipped on my coffee as I waited for my boyfriend.

The bell tingled as the door of the shop opened. There he is! I smiled and waved at him.

He was wearing a black mouth mask, a black beanie, plain white shirt, ripped jeans and timberlands as usual.

"Jungkook!" I hugged him.

Yes, I am secretly dating a k-idol. Bighit knows but the media doesn't.

I met Jungkook through school.

Jungkook and I go to the same school but can't really hang out since the students will suspect us.

I understand, living the idol life is hard.

So we're basically pretending to ignore eachother inside school which is really hard for both of us.

"I missed you" He took his mask off and pecked my lips. I smiled and hugged him again. "I missed you too" I whispered.

"I heard you guys are making another comback which is not far away" I said.

"Yes, 'In the mood for love' pt.2" He smiled. "I'm proud of you guys. Say hi to the boys for me".

"Hey Jungkook, I wanted to ask you something" He nodded as he sipped on the coffee I bought him.

"I got picked for 'Seventeen's Dongsaeng' I'll be living with them" I said. "That's good! You will finally meet your favourite idols!" Jungkook cheered.

"What? You're not mad?" I asked, confused.

"Of course not! Plus I trust you. Don't replace me with anyone!" he chuckled.

I nodded and chuckled.

Jungkook and I had a long chat with catching up to eachother's life since we're both busy.

It was really nice talking to my boyfriend again.

"Hey, I have to go. It's 7pm. I need to pack up. They'll pick me up soon" I stood up and grabbed my bag.

Jungkook stood up as well and walked over to me, he pulled me into a kiss.

Our lips moulded together perfectly, his tongue swiped on my bottom lip. I bit his lip and he groaned lightly.
I could feel him smirk in between the kisses.

"alright alright. I have to go" I pushed him away and smiled.

I packed my bag. I chuckled at the sweater that Jungkook ave me to use for the variety show.

I finally finished packing my bags, I dusted my lap and sighed.

"Younghee! Someone is here for you!" Mum knocked on my door. "Coming!" I zipped up my bag and jogged downstairs. There I saw Manager Kim Jihyuk.

-

Hey guys! I hope you enjoy the second chapter! sorry for the slow update. enjoy~