The Little Siren.

Yunjae at It's Best
  • Summary: The siren aquarium museum that Yunho works in takes in a pre-mature siren named Jaejoong.

 

The first time i met Jaejoong was when the aquarium first took him in. They had found him at the siren bay, injured and unconscious. They immediately brought him here. Since then we've been taking care of him.

Later on i was assigned as his caretaker. Every siren had a caretaker, like my bestfriend Yoochun was assigned as the caretaker of a siren named Junsu, Changmin was assigned to a siren named Kibum.

Oh, and let me explain what a siren is for those who don't know what a siren is, and i'm not implying anything.

Sirens are part human and part fish, they have seductive singing voices that they use to lure in humans.

Or that's the mythology in google atleast.

The sirens we have today are completely diferrent.

They're part human and part fish, they have beautiful cat like eyes, their tails can turn into legs when they dry, and have beautiful singing voices.

 

 

"Jaejoongie come on, you must be hungry after all those tricks~" Yunho coaxed at the siren.

Jaejoong poped his head out to the surface, peeking at the tanned man shyly. Yunho reached and caressed the dark locks.

"Hey great job today, you became the star attraction in such a short time!" Yunho pinched the sea-creature's cheek and stood up from his kneeling position.

"Go ahead and eat up ok? I gotta go since i have a lot of duties today." The older scratched the back of his neck. "I'll see you at dinner."

With that Yunho waved with a smile as he left.

 

For the rest of thr day Yunho carried out his duties. And when he was done, his body was aching all over, he looked at the time and saw it was already 6:45 PM, his shift was almost over

 

 

"Jaejoongie? Dinner." Yunho sat at the edges of the large pool on his usual spot. After a couple of moments Jaejoong's head peeked out from the water. 

"Hey bud." Yunho said as he set down the plate of food beside him and opened his arms in less than a second he had an arm full of Jaejoong who practically tackled him. The older tightly held the siren's slim waist. 

"Needy little siren." Yunho chuckled as Jaejoong snuggled closer to his chest.

 

 

"Aren't you hungry?" Yunho asked in question.

The siren just looked up at him with big innocent, blue doe eyes.

"C'mere." Yunho pressed his forehead against the siren's ones.

"You're not sick either." The tan man pondered. "You must be tired then."

 

Yunho left the food at the edge of the pool just incase Jaejoong would get hungry. 

"Joongie I gotta go now, night night~" Yunho kissed the siren's forehead and left to go home.

Jaejoong sadly stared at the older's retreating back.

"Buh-bye Yunnie..." the little siren said in a small voice.

 

Author's Note 

Well this is... i don't know...😅

But this isn't the last chapter.

Also i am not an expert at the whole siren thing....yeah i just let my imagination run wild XD