Lost In Hong Kong

Bulletproof... Not Heartless...

~2:38PM Incheon Intl Airport~

"cmon losers, one last selca in Korea before we head off for 2 weeks!" Jimin shouted as she raised her selfie stick. "You too Seijin manager!" V shouted as he dragged the Manager of BTS into the picture. "Every staff member get in!" Hyejeong shouted as she winked. "Ready?.....1.2.3!" Eventually everyone got into the picture and it was uploaded through all of AOA's Instagram, and BTS's official Twitter along with AOA.

"wow 5638 Retweets already!" Jungkook shouted. "Of course, you guys are awesome!" Choa cheered as she gave Jungkook a thumbs up. "Hey, watch your actions... I'm the mother, not you." Jin smirked. "Mothers usually accept those type of compliments." Choa corrected. "Oh, you mothers should just go get a room and paint each others nails or something!" Jimin groaned. "Or we can buy Jin some food to silence him." Rapmon pointed at a pretzel store. "Nahhh, we'll miss the plane, the line is waaaaaaaaaaay too long." Yuna yawned. "Whatever guys.... We're bonding~" Choa winked. 

"We'll... See ya guys soon!" Jin said as the first class passengers were called to board the plane first. "Yeah, see you soon Hyung!" V waved as he entered the gate. "Manager Sejin, please rest well too!" Jin said as he bowed. "How polite." Choa grinned as she nudged Jin's arm. "I know of course I'm polite, but your impolite Noona?" Jin asked. "Ha, but I already wished my manager awhile ago, I think you should stick to getting to know me Jin." Choa answered. "Cmon lets go." Jin sighed as he motioned Choa to follow. 

 ~3:49PM In Air~

"Hey look! They have our episodes on here, lets watch them!" Choa gasped as she tugged on Jin's arm. "I'm gonna try to get some sleep Noona, you can watch it yourself." Jin yawned. "Awwww your no fun, and start opening up more! Call me Choa... Noona is too much." Choa pleaded. "Okay, Choa." Jin said as he rolled his eyes. "Say it like you mean it~" Choa purred. Jin pretended like he didn't hear her and put on his sleeping mask. Choa saw this and didn't like being ignored.

"Hey, you owe me a proper name calling!" Choa pouted, she looked around for any people and didn't spot many since they were sitting in the economy class. "Say my name Jin~" Choa giggled before she lightly sunk her teeth into Jin's neck teasing him with half kisses. "C-Choa what are you doing! We're not allowed to do tha-" Jin shouted as he pulled off his mask. "There we go..." Choa grinned. "..........." Jin blushed and so did Choa. "You see what you did?!" Jin asked. "Yeah... I'm totally satisfied now." Choa giggled.

"Fine, you win.... I'll call you Choa from now on so this won't happen again." Jin sighed as he put on the sleeping mask. "We have a deal then, right?" Choa asked once again. "Yes... Deal." Jin sighed as he covered himself with a blanket.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"watch our show with me." Choa whispered. "Fine, then can I sleep after this?" Jin groaned. "Of course." Choa nodded happily.

~7:00PM Hong Kong Intl Airport~

"Great.... Now I know how to avoid you..." Jin chuckled. "Now I know how to annoy you even more." Choa giggled. "Well... I'm gonna sleep now." Jin yawned. 

"We have arrived at Hong Kong, please fasten you seat belts before our plane descends. Welcome to Hong Kong!" 

"W-wait.... What?" Jin shouted. "Sorry?" Choa smiled. "You owe me 4 hours of sleep Noona." Jin growled. "Sorry Jin." Choa apologized. "You seriously could've asked me to watch it later." Jin sighed. "Fine, ill find out what Chanmi and Taehyung were doing by myself!" Choa stomped. "Your a pouty Noona, you know that?" Jin shook his head. "That's because your a jerk!" Choa defended. "Besides I said I'm sorry, and you also have the next plane to sleep on." Choa continued.

~8:12PM Hong Kong, Nathan Road 弥敦道~

"Hey Hyung... What happened back there?" Suga asked. "It's nothing..." Jin answered bluntly. The same thing was happening beside the group of boys. "Unnie! Did Jin hit you or something? If so I'm gonna smack some sense into him." Jimin asked. "No, we just had a small argument, that's all." Choa faked a smile. "Hey you!" Jimin called as she stomped over to Jin. "Unnie, now is not the time!" Yuna huffed as she and Mina were holding back AOA's hotheaded leader. 

"Hey, calm down, we should be asking you the same too, Jin's all depressed now." Suga defended. "It's nothing just forget about it." Jin sighed. "Yeah, look the two are slowly moving towards each other again." V said as he pointed at the two oldest members. "We have a total of 32 hours to spend here in Hong Kong, let's not waste our energy on Hyung and Choa Noona." Jimin yawned as he stretched his arm around Yuna. "Wow your smooth... Not, now how about we go to that carnival maybe with haunted houses for Jimin, and Mina." Yuna giggled. "Please don't.... I'm not going through that again..." Mina frowned "Hey guys where's Taehyung and Chanmi?" Jin asked. "W-wait... My maknae is gone!?!" Choa shouted.

"Where is Sejin Manager too?" Jin thought. "I'll be right back let me try to find Taehyung and Chanmi along with some of our missing coordinators." Jin said as he walked off into the distance. "Choa Unnie.... What are you thinking about?" Seolhyun asked. "I feel bad... I knew Jin was busy with comeback schedules and I forced him to watch our program, now he's tired." Choa frowned.

"hehe, about that... Oppa seems to get over things pretty fast, you'll have him all for yourself in no time!" Seolhyun cheered. "Don't say it like that!" Choa blushed. "Well, let's keep going,maybe we'll find the others." Seolhyun nodded. 

"I'll go find Jin and bring him back, it's good to stay as a team." Choa said as she walked on ahead. "Noona... Doesn't that mean your leaving us still?" Jimin asked. "Technically yes, but I'm sure I'll find Jin." Choa grinned. "Goodluck unnie!" Hyejeong shouted. "Stay right here, and wait to see if the managers come back." Choa ordered as she left off for Jin. 

~9:36PM Hong Kong, Nathan Road 弥敦道~

"it's so crowded here how are we ever going to find Taehyung and Chanmi along with all our staff?" Jin panted as he continued to search. "Why did Seijin manager leave us?" Jin thought. "Excuse m-" Jin said as he tapped on a blondes shoulder. "Oh my god Hold me tight please!" The blonde begged as she hugged Jin tighter. "C-Choa?!" Jin asked. "Sorry... I got lost myself while looking for you." Choa blushed. "It's alright.... It's okay to be scared, we're not Chinese, and were also at the most busiest street in all of Hong Kong without our Managers." Jin attempted to comfort. "Your right, thanks... Now cmon lets find Chanmi." Choa said as she tugged on Jin's arm.

"Hey I need to tell you something." Jin paused as he pulled Choa back towards him. "I'm... You know... S-.... Sorry.... About awhile ago." Jin said as he avoided the Noona's gaze. "It's okay, no need to be feeling bad now... I'm sorry too Im the one who owes you some rest." Choa nodded. "Thanks Choa, but seriously it should be me who owes you one.... If I didn't watch that with you I wouldn't have known that it was V who dropped my Bearbrick." Jin chuckled.

"Cmon." Was all Jin said as he gripped Choa's hand tight and pulled her through the crowd with him. "So do you have a plan?" Choa asked. "Umm.... Sort of?" Jin grinned. "What would that be?" Choa asked as she tilted her head. "Here..........."

"KIM TAEHYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNG ITS MOMMY!" Jin shouted. Choa got the message and also joined in. "KIM CHANMIIIIIIIIIIIII COME HERE RIGHT NOW OR ELSE ILL TAKE AWAY YOUR SNACKS!" Choa shouted. "You take away their snacks too?" Jin smiled. "Yeah, especially the younger ones like Chanmi, and Seolhyun." Choa smiled. "Haha... But seriously, what if Taehyung and Chanmi are in danger right now?" Jin asked worriedly. "Don't think too much, let's hope for best and keep trying alright?" Choa reassured.

~10:48PM Hong Kong~

"Sejin Manager lets go back and find them!" V suggested. "I really want to, but why didn't they pay attention to us back there?" Sejin sighed. "I guess me and Chanmi weren't busy so we followed you and the staff." V answered. "Now, first is first, should we contact the police? That would be a bad thing because id probably get fired by Bang Shi Hyuk." Sejin sighed. "Let's get in the car and find them by using the horn! Every street we turn onto you preds the horn, they would have no choice but to look in the direction of a loud sound!" V suggested. "Well.... Your actually right this time Taehyung." The manager nodded as he got back into the car with Chanmi and V. "Oppa, I'm worried about the others... I hope their still altogether." Chanmi said as she bit her lip. "Me too.... Me too.." V answered.

~11:01PM Hong Kong, Nathan Road 弥敦道~

"who's constantly honking that horn?" Hyejeong groaned as she shook her head. "It's a busy street what do you expect?" Jimin sighed. "It's hurting me, please help!" Hyejeong pouted as she tugged on Rapmon. "Calm down, it's just some fat lazy driver who's grumpy all the t- is that manager Sejin?" Rapmon shouted. "Is that Taehyung?!" Jungkook said as his eyes widened. "I-it's Chanmi!" Yuna shouted as she started to push through the crowd. "Well what are you waiting for lets go!" Jimin waved as he chased after his Noona. 

~Somewhere near Nathan Road~

"should we head back? I think we might get lost if we keep going?" Jin asked as he and Choa both stopped in the very center of the street. "Well, as much as I would want to, I can't risk Chanmi and V  on the streets of Hong Kong by themselves." Choa answered. "But what if they already found the others?" Jin asked. "I don't know... Should we just go back to the airport? We were gonna get some shots here but, because of this... We most likely won't... So let's head back, eventually they will have to go back." Choa answered.

"your right, let's go see if the others want to come with us." Jin nodded as he motioned for Choa to follow after him. 

~11:30PM Hong Kong, Nathan Road 弥敦道~

"No way... Is it raining?" Choa pouted. "Here..." Jin answered bluntly as he shoved his hoodie into Choa's arms. "What is this? Is this affection I see?" Choa teased as she accepted the offer and threw on the hoodie. "Whatever.... It was a little too hot for me anyways." Jin shrugged. "Sureeeeee~" Choa teased.

"what?.... Their gone?!" Jin shouted as he and Choa arrived at the area where they were supposed to meet up. "Let's just take the subway or something, we have only 30 hours until our plane comes." Choa panicked. "It's okay, let's try to remain calm... Hopefully if all fails we can always get help at the airport." Jin nodded as the two headed to the nearest subway.

Jin left off to ask around for directions while Choa stood back to buy the subway tickets. "So, the kind man said that subway number 8 leads us straight to the airport, we will have a 20 minute walk from that station." Jin said as he came back with a small map. "Let's cross our fingers!" Choa nodded as she and Jin boarded the subway.

"What fate.... We're the ones lost in Hong Kong right now." Jin chuckled. "It's not so bad, we can get closer thanks to this opportunity, and it also gives us a funny story to look back at in the future." Choa winked. "Maybe... Just maybe.." Jin sighed. "Do you want me to make the memories?" Choa winked. "No thank you, I'll just remember this moment the way it is." Jin grinned. "See? Your smiling, aren't moments in life like this worth living for?" Choa teased. "Being with someone who makes you happy is another reason worth living for, along with your reason... That basically made up our I Need U album." Jin answered. "So I do make you happy?" Choa asked with widened eyes.

"besides being touchy, loud, annoying, and pouty... I guess you do." Jin answered as he continued to laugh. "Yay! So can we have those friendly hugs now?" Choa giggled. "You make it sound so awkward, so no... Not yet atleast." Jin said as he distanced himself from Choa by an Inch, causing the Noona to laugh.

whew this one was really fun to write, because my mom is actually in Hong Kong right now so she sent me pics of the street, which gave me the idea about this chapter^^^ and btw THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 1000 VIEWS! IM SCREAMING ON THE INSIDE RIGHT NOW, I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! SEE YOU NEXT TIME!

~EunJi