~That Blonde Noona~

Bulletproof... Not Heartless...

Fun fact: Jin from BTS recently went snowboarding with VIXX's Ken and B1A4's Sandeul, so I'll mention them in this chapter.

~6:48AM~

Jin stretched as he woke up to a dark morning, due to the winter season, he checked his phone and found out about the reality program that was going to film. "Filming started at 6 today?" Jin yawned as he looked up at a camera. "W-what?... Hehe, Guys please edit this out! My hair isn't washed yet." Jin Prayed on his knees. "Oh great... I'm gonna have to act nice now." Jin thought as he headed inside to take a shower. 

After finishing Jin quietly tip toed himself into the kitchen and found his enemy sitting on the countertop and making faces at the camera. "Welcome~" Choa purred as she looked into the camera lens and spotted Jin. "H-hey!" Choa shouted as she looked back and Jin was gone. "Yah, Jin it's our first morning together be respectful to the viewers." Choa said as she chased after Jin. Who was at the door putting on his Shoes, "Gotcha~" Jin paused as he felt small arms wrap tightly around his waist. "W-what are you doing?!" Jin struggled to pry her arms off around his waist. "We're actually not this close guys, it's just Jin is being rude." Choa grinned as she looked up at a camera.

"well, can you let go? I need to go get breakfast for the others..." Jin asked. "How about I come with you? Since we're the only two awake?" Choa winked. "No... You should rest." Jin smiled back as an excuse. "I'm not tired so why can't I come? Pleaaaaaaase?" Choa tightened her grip on Jin and began pressing her body against his back. "Fine... You can come." Jin sighed in defeat. "Just.... Don't stay too close, okay?" Jin warned as he fixed his hoodie. "Jin...." Choa whispered as she darted her eyes towards a camera. "Oh.... Sorry.. We gotta stay away from each other so the fans don't misunderstand." Jin corrected nicely. "I'll get my sunglasses~" Choa winked. "That's smart, considering that the sky is dark outside." Jin commented. "Can't I wear them Rapper style? Like that one guy on Weekly Idol." Choa giggled. "If he watches this your toast for sure.. his name is Defconn by the way." Jin answered. 

"This will air on SBS right?" Choa asked. "Correct, as long as Defconn Doesn't watch this you'll be alright." Jin reassured.

Jin then opened the door and the two left leaving a lost Taehyung to run out with money in his hands. "HYUNG BUY ME CHEESE PUFFS!...." V shouted at the sight of a locked door. "Dang it I missed them?" V frowned as he toddled back into the room which he shared with Jimin and Jungkook.

~7:00AM~

"Let's go to Lotteria and get some yummy western food!" Choa suggested as they approached a The restaurant. "No way, I eat a lot but we're not going to eat burgers for breakfast... We're going to the market." Jin answered as he looked around his car for any hidden cameras. "The market is Lame What are you gonna do... Buy Eggs and make an omelet?" Choa Pouted. "Umm... Yeah that's exactly what I'm going to do." Jin nodded as he pulled up into the parking lot. "Your no fun... I didn't think you would act like an old man just because your the oldest out of all your members... Take me as an example, I'm very fun." Choa sighed. "Don't forget annoying." Jin sang.

"But sometimes your Enjoying~" Choa sang back. Jin blushed slightly and shook his head at her comment. "Whatever... Let's go." Jin Answered as he lead Choa into the market with him. "You can go mess around or something... Leave the shopping to me... Just please don't get lost." Jin said as he found a shopping cart. "If your so worried then let me follow you around?" Choa raised her voice. "Oh Please, me worried? I just want you to have fun rather than hangout with an old man like me Noona." Jin Sighed as he pretended to be sad. "How about I do the shopping and you follow me around?" Choa winked trying to act responsible. "No I'm good just go sit over there or something." Jin answered walking off without Choa.

~7:40AM~

"Hey Noona, how was it?" Jin asked as he came back with a filled cart. "You never came up to check on me~" Choa pouted. "Haha did I? I noticed you following me from a far distance the entire time." Jin chuckled. "HAH!" Choa pointed. "What?" Jin shrugged. "I-I made you laugh.... You laughed Jin!" Choa giggled. "So what? You were creepy, and cute." Jin thought as he nodded at Choa's nonsense all the way to their car. "So can we get comfortable now?" Choa finally ended. "No..." Jin answered bluntly as he put the bags into his car. "Hey... Can I ask you something?" Jin sighed. "Can you somehow disable this necklace for just 2 days? VIXX Ken and B1A4 Sandeul have invited me to go snowboarding." Jin asked. "I would've but it looks like we aren't comfortable enough to trust each other yet." Choa shrugged. "Aghhh Noona your the worst." Jin groaned. 

~8:30AM~

"So... Can I go?" Jin asked as he placed a plate down in front of his Blonde Noona. "Y-you made me Western food even though you rejected my suggestion awhile ago?!" Choa cheered. "Um... Yeah..." Jin answered avoiding her gaze. "Now will you stop?.... The camera is recording." Jin warned. "Sure you can! But..." Choa grinned. "But what?" Jin asked. "You gotta do me a favor." Choa winked. "And that favor is?" Choa pointed over at a blanket on the couch. "Your cold?" Jin asked as he handed the blanket over to Choa. "No-no-no..." Choa sang as she went over to a camera and threw the blanket over it.

"what are you doing?" Jin asked as he backed away from the crazy blonde. "Oh, nothing... I just wanted to thank you again for the food." Choa giggled as she took a few bigger steps towards Jin. "H-hey... Don't you dare come a-" Choa Wrapped her arms around Jin knocking him onto the ground with her on top. "I'm not falling for your tricks Noona you'll never get that diamond." Jin whispered as he held Choa by her neck. "L-let go please." Choa gasped. Jin instantly let go at the sight of the Blonde not fighting back.

"w-wait... So you weren't going to poison me or anything?" Jin asked quietly. "No... I just wanted to thank you for trusting me." Choa answered still on top of Jin. "Your... Not actually going to s-" Jin blushed as Choa kept her gaze on him. "Hey! Get your hands of Unnie!" Jimin shouted as she stomped towards the two. "Shhhh..." Choa shushed as she pointed at the covered up camera. "We're just... Hugging~" Choa winked. "Fine... But don't try anything with Unnie or else." Jimin growled as she vanished around the corner. "Oh Hey Jin My breakfast needs some Seasoning where is I-" Rapmon paused and whipped out his phone. "Yah, you dirty leader, Were just hugging." Jin scolded as he managed to pry Choa off of him. "I was just Checking Twitter, that's all." Rapmon Lied as he deleted the false footage that he recorded.

"Well... Thanks for the breakfast Hyung." Rapmon nodded as he went back into kitchen. "Now, don't do that to me anymore." Jin sighed as he dusted his clothes off. "Yah, are you saying I have germs?" Choa pouted. "Ummm, yeah..." Jin answered as if it was obvious. "Well then you can't go." Choa grinned as she dug into her breakfast. "No, I didn't mean it in a bad way Noona! please let me enjoy my time off!" Jin pleaded. "Well you get bonus points for being a good cook, and also making me what I wanted so...... Sure why not." Choa shrugged. "Thank you so much please deactivate it now?" Jin asked. "Hmmm later.... Because you choked me." Choa giggled as she continued to eat. "Okay...Fine..." Jin sighed.

~10:25AM~

Jin sat in the living room waiting for the day to end so he could go on the trip with Sandeul And Ken, The senior was excited to meet up with the other two Hyungs and enjoy time away from AOA especially his main weakness Choa... "Your free to go.... The necklace has been deactivated for 3 days... Have fun." Choa sighed as she peeked out from a corner then quickly returned back to her room. "Dang... Why does she look so sad?.... Ha, whatever... Forget it she's just trying to mess with me." Jin thought as he went to get some sleep. Upon entering the hallway Jin was curious to why Choa was so quiet, he took a quick peek as he walked by to get to his room. 

"O-oh hey Hyung!" Jimin greeted as Jin entered. "Me and Hobie are playing on your laptop, if your okay with that." Jimin chuckled. "It's fine, just don't let Namjoon download mature movies onto it." Jin yawned as he laid down and shut his eyes.

~7:59PM~

Jin was done packing his bags and was ready to set off to the van that awaited him, but he couldn't help but feel a little regret as he looked back at the building. "Hey guys can you wait a second? I think I forgot my phone." Jin smiled as he turned around and headed back into the building. 

"Noona!" Jin shouted As he ran to Choa's room. "Oh, hey Hyung...." Jungkook blushed as he looked up at Jin while painting Seolhyun's nails. "Where's Choa Noona?" Jin asked. "Ahhhh Unnie is on the rooftop probably just getting some fresh air, I'm sure she's still there." Seolhyun smiled. "Thank you." Jin replied as he quickly headed up to the roof.

"Hey!" Jin called as he saw the familiar blonde sitting under one of the umbrellas set up on the roof. Choa didn't answer and Jin felt worried. "Noona?" Jin whispered as he took a few steps towards the blonde. Choa was laughing quietly as Jin came closer. "What are you..." Jin paused as he looked at Choa's phone which was playing all the footage that was recorded so far. "O-oh Jin! Shouldn't you be with Ken and Sandeul right now?"  Choa asked worriedly. "I'm just checking up on you.... And I want to apologize for today, because I dont want any regret while I'm away." Jin blushed.

"Awww it's okay, I would've done the same if I were you.... Well..... See you soon Jin I'll miss you around here." Choa smiled. "Y-you will miss me?" Jin chuckled. "Of course.... Our mission wasn't to hurt you or anything so don't misunderstand... I know you don't like me, but do know that I like you as a friend." Choa whispered. "ahhh, I'll think about that... But I bet Sandeul is probably hitting Ken right now pressuring him to call me, so I'll see you and Bangtan soon okay?" Jin smiled. Choa loved it when Jin smiled. "Of course, Have fun Jin~" Choa waved as Jin headed down.

"Oh boy, you are gonna have so much fun when you come back~" Choa thought.

Wow, this took awhile because I needed a big Bonding moment. :) but the next chapters will be focused on the other couples if you are waiting for more!!! Thank you for reading see you next time! ~EunJi