Chapter 6

A 50-Day Memory

40th Day

[2PM]

(Author’s Note: The place looks like the building in Before U Go MV, where Changmin, Yunho and Ara kicked the criminals and then Choi Jong Yoon came in with a gun on his hand, but without the things, so it’s empty.)

Yunho quickly drove to the warehouse. He came in and he saw Jaejoong in the middle of the warehouse, tied with a tape covering his mouth. He had bruises and dried blood on his face.

“So you came…” then a guy appeared from the corner of the building and walks toward Yunho.

“Who are… Yoochun?”

“Yes, I’ve been doing all this”

“Why?”

“You seriously don’t know? You’re so ignorant!”

“What are you talking about?”

“Don’t you realize my feelings? I’ve been in love with you since we’re in junior high school! Yet you never realized my feelings. And then you dated Seulgi. Everybody thinks that you both is the perfect couple of our school! Do you know how I feel? But the past is the past. I thought you’ll realize it but you never did! Then you met Jaejoong and you fell in love with him. You asked me to cheer for you! How can I, when I love you this much?”

Yunho was surprised “Yoochun, I’m sor. . .”

“Just shut up Yunho! I don’t need you sympathy!”

Then a few people grabbed Yunho and punched him hardly that made him unconscious. He was put on a white room with a bed and sink. There is a door to the toilet but the toilet had no windows. There is one window on that room but there are bars. Yunho was still unconscious.

43th Day

‘Jaejoong! What happened to him? But, where am I? This place is weird…’ Yunho thought.

“Well, hello Yunho. How are you feeling?” Yoochun said from outside.

“Yoochun let me go!”

“What for? To save you pretty little boyfriend?” Yoochun said mockingly.

“Yoochun, I thought you were my friend! I trusted”

“See? In your eyes, I’m always a friend. Well Yunho, I wanted to be more than that! Anyway, you’re not going out until you realized that the one you love is me!”

“Can you tell me about Jaejoong?”

“I haven’t done anything to him… yet”

“Yah Yoochun what do you mean? Yoochun!”

Yoochun didn’t respond to Yunho’s words.

[Meanwhile…]

Jaejoong is still tied on the chair but the tape no longer covers his mouth. His whole body hurt from the punches that Yoochun’s men gave him.

“Well, It seems like our sleeping beauty have woke up!” One of them said to the others.

“You disgusting erted men!” Jaejoong yelled at them

“Hey. Watch your mouth!” the other man said while he slapped Jaejoong’s face.

“Stop! I don’t want you to hurt him.” Yoochun said after he appeared suddenly.

“Yoochun, you hate me right? Why you didn’t punch me till I’m dead?”

“Yes I hate you! I don’t want Yunho to hate me for killing you. Leave him alone & get out of this room” Yoochun said to his men while he walked out from the room.

45th Day

“Yunho, since I’m kind, I’m going to let you meet Jaejoong for a while. 15 minutes. Go.” Yoochun said.

Then Yunho walked out from the room and came to Jaejoong who is tied.

“Jae, are you alright?”

“I’m fine Yunho… How about you?”

“I’m okay… Jae, I want you to know that I love you so much and I will try to get us out of here”

“Yunho, I love you too. Don’t leave me, okay?”

“Silly, what makes you think that I’ll leave you. We’ll face this together, okay?”

“Yes Yunnie” Then Jaejoong leaned closer to Yunho and kissed him. Their tongues battled inside their mouths. Yoochun have been watching them from the beginning. He was jealous and mad.

“Okay, times up!” Yoochun said to them. Then Yoochun’s men pulled Yunho away from Jaejoong. He tried to let go from it but he failed. He was put in that white room again.

“Yunho, why can’t you love me?” Yoochun asked

“Because you hurt the person I love the most in this world”

“As if you will love me if I didn’t do this…”

“Love can’t be forced”

“Do you know why I did all of this?”

“Why?”

“Because I want you to look at me and only me. Do you remember Tiffany? I’ve told her to stay away from you and not to contact you anymore, but she did, so I killed her.”

“Why are you being like this?”

“Because I want you to realize how much I love you. And, do you remember that fugly girl who seduced you in Mirotic? I’m the one who did that to her.”

“Yoochun, please stop this”

“Do you still not realize how much I love you?!”

“Is this what you call love? This is not love!”

“Just shut up Yunho! You will never understand my feelings! I gave you five days. Choose. Whether you stay with me and love me or you stay with Jaejoong! But there will be consequences in every act”

Yoochun said to Yunho with anger, and then he walked out the room.

50th Day

“So Yunho, have you made up your mind?”

“I can’t love you and I will never do!”

“Well, then because I can’t have you, you can’t have him!” Yoochun said to Yunho.

“Yoochun, what’re you doing?”

“Shooting him of course”

“NO! YOOCHUN STOP!!”

‘BANG’

Yunho saw the love of his love, Jaejoong, fell to the ground. Yunho couldn’t held his tears.

“This way, none of us would be happy” Yoochun said

“Jaejoong is my life. Now he’s gone. That means I’m gone too…” Yunho said while he grabbed the gun on the floor, shooting himself

“NO YUNHO!”

‘BANG’

“Yunho, why are you doing this to me?” Yoochun said while he cried.

‘BANG’

Yoochun shot himself.

[Near the location]

"See that? That is the cruel fate they must face. . ." Master Voldemin said.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I'm very sorry to Jaejoong, Yunho, and Yoochun's fan who read this story. This is how the story goes. Maybe the title the last 50 days of my life suit better?