yonghwa's gorgeous preggy wife

anyone but you!

One year

They have been together for one year

Their love became more and more,day by day

 

Morning.......

"Oppaaaa,,,please wake up!"

 

"Mmmm,,,hyuuunn, five more minutes okay darliiing"

 

"Oppa noooo!,you must wake up,,manager oppa called me,he says you must be in studio at 9.00,it's 8.00 already...

Please wake up nae chagiyaa" seohyun wispered in yonghwa ear

 

"Mmmm,,,hyunn can we just stay at home and make love everytime in everywhere?"

 

"Yaaaaah!,,byuntaeee!!"

"Oppa,there will be no more i can't walk for 2 days because so much pain in my private and so sore in all over my body"

 

"Eheeyyy,you also want it,you beg me non stop"

 

"Iiihsss,okay,this is too much,i dont want to wake you again,go back sleep!,i dont care anymore"

 

"Yaaa,,my gorgeous,dont be like that,,okay okay,oppa will wake up,but please dont say you dont care anymore,i cant stand it"

 

"Nee,my handsome" seohyun kiss yonghwa's nose,she really love his nose,its so beautifull and awesome,she wish one day,they have the copy of him,the mini jung yong hwa.

Yonghwa pecks seohyun lips and go to bathroom

While yonghwa in bathroom,seohyun arranged their bed.

"uuuhh,he is drolling again,hehehehe"  she chuckled when she sees an "island" in yonghwa's pillow.Yonghwa go out from bathroom with just towel coverred his waist. He walk to bed and backhug his wife.

"Oppa,,,pallii,manager oppa has been wait for you!,palliii"

"Hmmmm,,hyuuunnn,i want to cuddle with you all day" his hand already in seohyun ,massage it gently

"Hhmmhmmm,,oppaa,you'll be late",seohyu too, to be honest she also dont want yonghwa go,lately,she always comfort and happy tobe around yonghwa,maybe because of the baby in her belly.

Seohyun put her hand on yonghwa's neck,she hug her husband and put her head on yonghwa's chest.

"Oppa,na doo,,i dont want to separated with you,i want to be around you all day,and oppa,you must know,to be honest,my morning sickness will dissapeared if you are with me,i love your smell oppa,maybe,our baby loves his/her appa so much"

"Chinnjaaaaaa?,,,waaaaa,i really happy to heart that" yonghwa kiss seohyun forehead

"Mmmm,,,waht about you go with me,i will talk to the producer to prepare a room for us,you can sleep and nap there,i also can be with you all day,we nap togehter"  yonghwa wink to seohyun. She knows what her ert husband think about nap together"

( in this series,after their marriage seohyun took her hiatus,and yonghwa,besides his band with cnblue,he also producering,mc-ing and now he became an actor in comedy situation like "all my love" jookwon and gain before)

"Okaaayy,i'll go with you oppa,let me bath first"

"Yes my love,mmm,do you want me to bath with you?"

"Heooolll,BIG NO JUNG YONGHWA-ssi!!!"

Tbc